It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The craziness continues: "Passports linked to 9/11 found along Afghan border"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
First, a 9/11 "hijacker's" passport is found intact and undamaged at the base of the WTC towers, after it evidently flew out of the "hijacker's" pocket and magically avoided the crash, conflagration and collapse (demolition) which turned everything to dust.

Now, "passports linked to 9/11" have been found along the Afghan/Pakistani border.

Seems those wacky hijackers have a hard time holding on to their passports.

OMG, who makes this stuff up?

By NAHAL TOOSI, Associated Press Writer

SHERWANGAI, Pakistan – Pakistani soldiers battling their way into a Taliban stronghold along the Afghan border have seized passports that may be linked to 9/11 suspects, as they confront an enemy skilled in operating in a mountainous terrain with endless ways to wage a guerrilla war.

The military on Thursday took foreign and local journalists for a first look inside the largely lawless territory since it launched a ground offensive here in mid-October. The U.S.-backed operation is focused on a section of the tribal region where the Pakistani Taliban are based and are believed to shelter al-Qaida.

Soldiers displayed passports seized in the operation, among them a German document belonging to a man named Said Bahaji. That matches the name of a man thought to have been a member of the Hamburg cell that conceived the 9/11 attacks. Bahaji is believed to have fled Germany shortly before the attacks in New York and Washington.

The passport included a tourist visa for Pakistan and a stamp indicating he'd arrived in the southern city of Karachi on Sept. 4, 2001.

Another passport, from Spain, bears the name of Raquel Burgos Garcia. Spanish media have reported that a woman with the same name is married to Amer Azizi, an alleged al-Qaida member from Morocco suspected in both the 9/11 attacks and the Madrid train bombings in 2004.

Her family in Madrid has had no news of her since 2001, according to Spanish media. Her passport included visas to India and Iran, and the army displayed a Moroccan document with Burgos Garcia's photo and other information.

It was impossible to determine whether the passports are genuine, and German and Spanish officials did not immediately respond to requests for comment...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If I'm travelling abroad, the first thing I'm going to drop before I flee my lodgings is my passport.

If I'm a shady organisation, the first thing I am going to do is hang onto the passport of a wanted individual and keep it lying around in my hideout. :bnghd:

If I'm an American intelligence service who wants to make connections between individuals who are not connected, the first thing I'm going to do is lay down a paper trail.

If I'm a knucklehead I'm going to buy all of this.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The whole story is fishy there.

As the previous poster implied, seriously, are the bad guys lining their hideout walls with their exploits? That only happens in the movies lol

Sorry people, not buying this one from the get-go. WAY too many holes in this one.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

The first thing I thought when I read this was, "Our govt. is trying to boost public support for war in Afghanistan AND into Pakistan by reminding us about 9-11". And I wasn't suprised in the least. Especially since everybody's been asking "Why, again, are we there?!?"

Seriously, how are we supposed to believe these guys pulled off 9-11 yet they can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag without dropping their passports everywhere...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ughh....you know what's funny about this though?? That most of the people who see this on the news will believe this. They will not even realize how stupid this story sounds because they can't think for themselves anymore. I agree with the poster above me though, sounds like they are trying to build up public support for the Afghan war...I really can't believe they couldn't think of anything better though.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Fabricated evidence was used to start these endless "wars on terror", so is it really any surprise that fabricated evidence is used to continue them?

Anyone remember that neocon war criminal Rumsfeld making fun of the notion that their wars would become quagmires?

I love this story from The Onion.

U.S. Continues Quagmire-Building Effort In Afghanistan

October 27, 2009 | Issue 45•44

KABUL, AFGHANISTAN— According to sources at the Pentagon, American quagmire-building efforts continued apace in Afghanistan this week, as the geographically rugged, politically unstable region remained ungovernable, death tolls continued to rise, and the grim military campaign persisted as hopelessly as ever.

In fact, many government officials now believe that the United States and its allies could be as little as six months away from their ultimate goal: the total quagmirification of Afghanistan.

"We've spent a lot of time and money fostering the turmoil and despair necessary to make this a sustaining quagmire, and we're not going to stop now," President Barack Obama said in a national address Monday night. "It won't be easy, but with enough tactical errors on the ground, shortsighted political strategies, and continued ignorance of our vast cultural differences, we could have a horrific, full-fledged quagmire by 2012."

Added Obama, "Together, we can make Afghanistan into a nightmarish hell-scape Americans will regret for generations to come."

The U.S. plan to build a lasting quagmire in Afghanistan calls for the loss of at least 5,000 coalition troops, nearly 1,500 of whom have already been killed, and a wasted investment of nearly $1 trillion, a quarter of which has thus far been spent.

With more than 80 percent of the country currently under Taliban control, Defense Secretary Robert Gates argued that U.S. nation-dismantling efforts are actually proceeding ahead of schedule.

"We've made a complete mess of local institutions, and moving forward this substantial lack of infrastructure will be the cornerstone of our strategy to ensure long-term chaos in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region," said Gates, gesturing to a complex, 6-foot-tall wall map of what were either newly established al-Qaeda bases in Waziristan, tribal trade routes over the Hindu Kush, or perhaps U.S. military outposts of some kind. "I couldn't be happier with our progress. This place is a complete clusterf uck."

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Is no one considering that this guy is still alive? Many terrorists fake their death to fall off the radar.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Everything presented to you is fake, fabricated, phoney.
money
news
politics
government
education
Mr. president of Kenya's birth certificate
Mr. president of Kenya's Nobel Peace Prize
911 hijackers
the passports
INS border patrol
CIA cocane plane crashes and "War on Drugs"
the pandemics
Colin Powel and Sadam's Weapons of Mass Destruction
Swine Flu and the "State of Emergency"
the safety of the Swine Flu Vaccine
FrankenFood
the moon landing photos
"denying ignorance"
Bill
the Mods
this internet forum
all the masons on this forum
the spooks on this forum
Masonry
religon
realestate valuations
the constitution of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (all caps)
law
your rights

ITS ALL FAKE PEOPLE. Get it?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Fire Starter]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Starter

No. Can you please go through that list again?

Rew

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by Fire Starter

No. Can you please go through that list again?

Rew

FoSho, one mo' time Snip
money
news
politics
government
education
Mr. president of Kenya's birth certificate
Mr. president of Kenya's Nobel Peace Prize
911 hijackers
the passports
INS border patrol
CIA cocane plane crashes and "War on Drugs"
the pandemics
Colin Powel and Sadam's Weapons of Mass Destruction
Swine Flu and the "State of Emergency"
the safety of the Swine Flu Vaccine
FrankenFood
the moon landing photos
"denying ignorance"
Bill
the Mods
this internet forum
all the masons on this forum
the spooks on this forum
Masonry
religon
realestate valuations
the constitution of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (all caps)
law
your rights

Fake. All of it.
Got that Jack?

Mod Note : Please review Courtesy Is Mandatory

[Mod Edit - snip derogatory name calling]

[edit on 30/10/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire Starter

Oh.

I'm with you now. Thanks.

Who's Jack?

Rew

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ridiculous, not beleivable, the 'proof' here proves nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Looks like the ISI was doing a favor for their pals at the CIA.The American people are beginning to ask just why are we even over in Afghanistan so they are gonna try and use 9/11 to justify us staying there.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Now, "passports linked to 9/11" have been found along the Afghan/Pakistani border.

Why it’s the lying FBI and the CIA, who are planting all the evidences to cover up Bush and Cheney’s false flag operation. Now it’s got to the point that their lies are getting really ridiculous. Only the mass population that is hooked on mainstream News outlets will believe in that garbage. I find it laughable.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
First, a 9/11 "hijacker's" passport is found intact and undamaged at the base of the WTC towers, after it evidently flew out of the "hijacker's" pocket and magically avoided the crash, conflagration and collapse (demolition) which turned everything to dust.

our enemy says it got there the same way 'flight 93' debris ended up in new baltmiore.....'the wind'.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Has nobody considered that possessing an iconic copy of a famous 911 zealot... would be considered an inspirational item ?

recall how the USA issued those famous decks of cards in Iraq
those who are in conflict with 'The Great Satan'
might have Passports of the 'group of 19' as their counterpart deck of infamy.

a lesson we may learn is that these passports of dead zealots from 911 will continue to show up in all parts of the world...because they are heros and instill inspiration.

Who knows, there could be a conspiracy within the ranks of today's & future zealots against the western world, to actually use the similar passports of their fallen heros...
creating a false trail to confound the western intelligence and to glorify the slain martyr when the news comes out that the 911 zealots' passport was found with recent travels noted on the passport (i.e. martyr lives on after a voluntary death)

Wouldn't that type of mysticism capture the imagination of a number of youths...who in turn would dedicate their life to a service of sacrifice
(what the west would call terrorism or strapping ona suicide vest. et al )

[edit on 30-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
If I'm travelling abroad, the first thing I'm going to drop before I flee my lodgings is my passport.

If I'm a shady organisation, the first thing I am going to do is hang onto the passport of a wanted individual and keep it lying around in my hideout. :bnghd:

If I'm an American intelligence service who wants to make connections between individuals who are not connected, the first thing I'm going to do is lay down a paper trail.

If I'm a knucklehead I'm going to buy all of this.

Or option #2 - our men in uniform are telling the truth about the people trying to kill them on a daily basis and you guys are all full of s***. Wonder which way to go on this? I'll have to really think that over.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Has nobody considered that possessing an iconic copy of a famous 911 zealot... would be considered an inspirational item ?

recall how the USA issued those famous decks of cards in Iraq
those who are in conflict with 'The Great Satan'
might have Passports of the 'group of 19' as their counterpart deck of infamy.

a lesson we may learn is that these passports of dead zealots from 911 will continue to show up in all parts of the world...because they are heros and instill inspiration.

Who knows, there could be a conspiracy within the ranks of today's & future zealots against the western world, to actually use the similar passports of their fallen heros...
creating a false trail to confound the western intelligence and to glorify the slain martyr when the news comes out that the 911 zealots' passport was found with recent travels noted on the passport (i.e. martyr lives on after a voluntary death)

Wouldn't that type of mysticism capture the imagination of a number of youths...who in turn would dedicate their life to a service of sacrifice
(what the west would call terrorism or strapping ona suicide vest. et al )

[edit on 30-10-2009 by St Udio]

Yes, excellent point.
A recruiting and training tool.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

First. How does one obtain a passport of another individual's identity?

Second. If it was a copy, why wasn't it reported as a copy?

Go ahead and try to get a passport in someone else's name. I bet Homeland Security would be very interested in you afterwards.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think, along with the passport, they also found a photograph of OBL giving us the finger standing in front of a banner of "Death to America"!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join