It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Egyptian pyramids built to travel to the stars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
These are all just ideas and thoughts I have had over the years, I am not sugesting that any of the following is fact in any way.

This is simply the mussings of a man with too much time on his hands.

A few believed facts:

The Pyramids are believed to be built to replicate the positions of the stars.

This alignment is in accordance with Duat, the art of placement as it was practiced in ancient Egypt, wherein the structures of the earth are positioned to mirror the architecture of heaven.

Source

And the Egyptians were believed to be avid astronomers and mathematicians, for example:

The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error. The position of the North Pole moves over time and the pyramid was probably exactly aligned at one time.

The imense dimentions and extreeme weights of the pyramids can be found here PYRAMIDS

I used to contemplate the possibility that the Egyptians had determined the rotation of the earth to such a degree that they had used all there resources to steady its path and preserve it in the solar system, building these huge structures as a balance.

I often wondered if this earths prior unbalance could have caused gravitational anomalies in the desert where they were built, which would explain how such huge stones could seem to have been so easily placed in to these magnificent and unbelievable structures.

This gravitational anomaly could have explained some of the possible spaceman/spaceship type hieroglyphs, and possibly a desire to travel to the stars/heaven.

But recently my thoughts have wandered, I imagine the idea that the Egyptians may have tried to adjust the path of the earth through the galaxy to reach their Gods and find heaven, actually use the Earth as their spaceship as such.

Anybody else think this could be a possibility?

Maybe I just have too much time on my hands

(I have also considered that an ancient race possibly from another world (possibly became the Egyptians) and balanced the Earth to hold it in place and secure all the orbits of the planets around the sun) but that is a bit far fetched and requires a lot more thought. lol

PS. I have never been to the pyramids or seen them firsthand this is all assumption and imagination, would be awesome if it was true.

Regards a tired S_G

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi, xSMOKING_GUNx.

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
Maybe I just have too much time on my hands

I will take care of this, when you read lower in this answer. B-)

(I have also considered that an ancient race possibly from another world. . .

Heeeeeee !! You are not far from "it" ! !

If you have time, visit and download "The law of one" (not religion stuff) there:

www.thesonsofthelawofone.com...

You will know all, about the pyramids. Did you know:
The 3 big ones mimic the center of Orion, the constellation;
and 4 small ones, mimic the 4 corners of Orion. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my thoughts.

I will be sure to check out the link you have posted, you have me intrigued.

Regards S_G

new topics

join