It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Stick It To The Man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello all,

So, who is 'the man'?

Wikipedia is our friend: 'The Man'

But what if 'the man' turns out to be 'the men'?

Once again Wikipedia has the answers: TPTB

Now then, we know who 'they' are (thanks Wikipedia
) but how do we beat them?

Easy...

Stick it to the man: 15 things you should never pay for

13 fun ways to screw up the system...legally

BeatTheSystem.com

Please join in with your ways of sticking it to the man

Remember 'man'......we know who you are!

Peace.

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Hello all,

So, who is 'the man'?

Wikipedia is our friend: 'The Man'

But what if 'the man' turns out to be 'the men'?

Once again Wikipedia has the answers: TPTB

Now then, we know who 'they' are (thanks Wikipedia :up
but how do we beat them?

Easy...

Stick it to the man: 15 things you should never pay for

13 fun ways to screw up the system...legally

BeatTheSystem.com

Please join in with your ways of sticking it to the man

Remember 'man'......we know who you are!

Peace.

The 13 ways where my favourite, because those are the easiest to do in an everyday situation.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i like the way you swing your jib sir, but a few of the 13 ways seemd a bit childish...like yelling at the supermarket. if this is the first time you have had a problem, then i see a more diplomatic way of going about this.

then again, if you have problems continually with a certain company this is an effective way.

i loved the tip on getting the CEOs attention though.

the 15 i was aware of, but always good to get refreshed.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
There are other ways of sticking it to the man.

Like becoming a Freeman On The Land. Big movements in the US and the UK. Basicly, if you don't agree with the laws, you can legally, and lawfully disobey them. (aslong as you stick to common law- do not cause harm or loss to person or property)

You can create your own society, just have enough people to agree with your laws, and you can be free from the system that entraps us all.

There's a fair bit of work involved in doing this, and IMO the movement has a little way to come before it's really workable for the big things. But there are already people who are not paying their taxes, ripping up their birth certificates and starting afresh. Legal and lawful dissent.

The law scociety (the society that you all belong to, do you remember joining it?) uses language to entrap you. They have their own language, using the same words as we use*, but with different meanings. They entise you into agreeing with the law, making you compelled to obide. BUT, if you do not agree to these laws, then why should you?

*eg- when a copper asks you "do you understand" what he is really saying is "do you stand under (these laws, which aren't actual laws, but mere "acts" of parliment)"

I truly hope that the Freeman On The Land movement gains weight. Becasue it is the way out.

[edit on 29/10/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Great thread friend. Star and flag!

I like sticking it to the man. I love taking advantage of the system. I consider it my personal duty to do so.

The way I most enjoy sticking it to the man is opting out of the man's contracts and not participating in the system.

I drive a bicycle so I don't have to have a driver's license, and agree to the other associated things that the state attaches to the unconstitutional code that requires seeking permission to drive.

I don't have to pay for gasoline, parking, or insurance and can't be ticketed for any code violations.

I enjoy knowing that most of our unconstitutional laws are based on contracts where I am asked to agree to give up my constitutional rights and protections in signing them so the corporate government can legally abuse my rights.

I avoid those contracts at any and all costs. If forced to sign them I sign them as John Doe under duress U.C. 1-07. I always reserve my rights at all times and try to keep any situation converting to corporate government law in the process, but instead keep it within common law.

I most stick it to the man by not being afraid of the man.

I don't believe a word the man says, or anyone who works for the man, or likes the man.

I look for every way humanly possible to stiff the man, and keep my money out of the man's pocket.

I respect the man, just like I respect a bear in the woods, but I don't fear the man. I know how to play dead!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How to stick it to the man! I love it! But you really can't stick it to the man, if your worried about credit. If your still concerned about credit, your still a SLAVE. Pay cash for what you want. "Better to be a freeman in a hovel, than a slave in a mansion." My advise, do things on your terms. Realize that nothing is as it seems. Don't trust a thing coming out of this Matrix of B.S. (I wasn't sure if I could say bull#) Thanks for the great post!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This thread is GREAT!!! I couldn't help cracking up for the most part but I did really enjoy it. I actually do think some of the things I may try. Funny because some of them I already do!
S&F!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Freeman On The Land

Never heard of this before, thanks

They seem to be an enemy of 'the man', which means they are a friend of mine.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Really enjoyed this particular subject. As long as I can remember "the man" has been sticking it to (most of us) of course unless you are part of the system that does the "sticking to". Eventually even those creeps will have their gastrointestinal track check out as in "up their a..bleep...bleep-hole".

If I have all things and have not compassion for that which is true and right (leave religion out of this statement) I have nothing but stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Careful with that Freeman stuff. It doesnt matter what's "legal" when they have all the guns, prisons and plenty of jack-booted thugs more than happy to stomp your head in.

Plus, anything remotely "sovereign" has been labeled extremist hate-groups by the US gov and various system supporting org's like the ADL and the SPLC.

People in the states are arrested regularly for this stuff. Don't be shocked when they kick in your door at 3AM to haul you off.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

How To Live Without Money

The man has been stuck

Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Few issues...

Protesting:
What do you hold if your protesting the billboard or paper industrys?
What happens if your protesting the news covering protesting and they film you?

Dumping out coffee:
What if its...really good coffee and your sleepy? do you dump the first then drink the second...or dump half out...

Revolution:
What if halfway through your revolution scam, your promoted to become the man...do you still pretend to start a revolution with your coworkers or should you start suspecting your former friends are going to overthrow something?

Logos:
What if the only choice is buying logoless stuff purchased at walmart or stuff with logos purchased at a local mom and pop shop...Which to support...the megacorp small man killer Walmart or the poor neighborhood business that got Tommy gear at a discount...hmmmm

Commercials:
What if a really bad commercial comes on trying to sell you the same exact model TV your watching the commercial on? should you toss out the TV and not buy another? (that would actually be a good idea).

Finally
What happens if you watch an annoying advert before and during a stick it to the man video? Should you on principle refuse to do as the video instructs, thereby stick it to the man by not sticking it to the man?

-goes to get a cup of coffee-

thanks for the chuckle...* and F for a morning chuckle.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A friend of mine once decided to "stick it to the Man" and return his Wyoming drivers license.

He went to the DMV and requested to surrender his drivers license. Told them he no longer wanted the privilege to drive.

The DMV person he was talking to was confused, and had no idea how to go about this, so she called a supervisor, who was in turn confused and had no idea what to do either.

The confusion regarding what to do was passed up through several layers of the system, my buddy standing there the whole time, foot tapping, (pretending to be) impatient, until somebody actually called the GOVERNOR'S office, who informed them to go ahead and take it!

He said it took about 45 minutes, all told.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My sister went and got a coffee from Starbucks the other day, and it tasted really bad. They made it wrong or something. When she took it back, they remade it and it was still bad.

So when she asked for a refund, they refused to give her one. Instead, the manager insisted she take a free ticket for a free coffee of her choice.
She didn't want the ticket, and continued asking for her money back, but they told her that they can't do that, and that their "system doesn't recognize refunds."

Isn't that something?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
There are other ways of sticking it to the man.

Like becoming a Freeman On The Land. Big movements in the US and the UK. Basicly, if you don't agree with the laws, you can legally, and lawfully disobey them. (aslong as you stick to common law- do not cause harm or loss to person or property)

You can create your own society, just have enough people to agree with your laws, and you can be free from the system that entraps us all.

There's a fair bit of work involved in doing this, and IMO the movement has a little way to come before it's really workable for the big things. But there are already people who are not paying their taxes, ripping up their birth certificates and starting afresh. Legal and lawful dissent.

The law scociety (the society that you all belong to, do you remember joining it?) uses language to entrap you. They have their own language, using the same words as we use*, but with different meanings. They entise you into agreeing with the law, making you compelled to obide. BUT, if you do not agree to these laws, then why should you?

*eg- when a copper asks you "do you understand" what he is really saying is "do you stand under (these laws, which aren't actual laws, but mere "acts" of parliment)"

I truly hope that the Freeman On The Land movement gains weight. Becasue it is the way out.

[edit on 29/10/2009 by Acidtastic]

Yes, all law is based on technicality, your name is the first thing, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS makes you a "strawman" a fictious entity that is not really you but gives the governmnet control over ALL your possesions and your "person", and YOU are NOT a "person" according to the law, that is an "incorporated individual." You are a Natural Born Entity. A Sovereign.

abundanthope.net...

Everyone should read the link and unerstand it, it's the honest to God truth. I wish more people would be careful throwing terms around like U.S.citizens and U.S. instead of U.S.A., we all live in the U.S.A. not the U.S. Let's get it right.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I really get a kick out of this thread, i think its funny to give very little pain in the asses to people. Dont think it will accomplish anything but its funny to waste a few cents fo other peoples money everyday, right?
As i have an Owner/CEO in my family i can tell you that the tricks they use for the CEO will vary largly from porson to person. The thing i want to caution people on is alot of the CEO's in related industries/areas/communities/countries/planets are in communicay and often are parts of organizations, no not the secret try to take over the world ones not all organizations are tyring to kill you, but social networking organizations. If your gonna tackle some Bulls just be aware that an occasional Bull will use his horns back, im not discouraging anyone but i dont want anyone to think this is a game. If you wanna try and mess with a persons life dont be suprised if they try and mess with yours right back.
Perfect example i know a person who felt he was f'ed by a rival company so he bought one stock, went to the shareholders meeting, and demanded to know where the fund for the recent CEO's family trips came from. He already knew the answer so when the CEO was attempting to dance around it he looked quite the fool. If you have information on a person there will always be an outlet to try and mess with them. Just use caution and understand its a big persons game and they play for keeps.
Business survival of the fittest, Industrial Darwinism if you will.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Love the thread LF8! I'm not as rebellious as some and so my "sticking it to" is more of just being "aware of the man" and using the information he provides against him.

For instance, if I buy something, something electronic for instance, I'll ask a techie salesperson what model/brand they recommend. I already know they have been trained to push certain items. Tech items if purchased from a big box store typically will be offered with the store's extended warranty. It's well known that these warranties are mostly wasted money. They don't make money on fixing or replacing your camera or flat screen two years down the road. (Consider too that the big box store might not exist when you want to collect on that extended warranty! Especially relative of late with chains going belly up.) All of this considered, the store and/or salesman will typically recommend a model/brand that has an excellent track record and typically does not get returned under warranty. But there's no harm in screwing with them and so I commonly will ask and this is typically within ear shot of other customers: "Why do you recommend a warranty? You expect this thing will break down? Are you trying to sell me crap? Why would you risk the store's reputation recommending an item you have no confidence in? Oh, so you do have confidence in this! The manufacturer's warranty is sufficient? Imagine that?" Yes, their mark up on the item also comes into play but every bit of information is useful in the market place.

I also have no shame when dealing with salespeople. If I don't like the price listed I'll tell them what I'll pay. If they refuse to blink I thank them and head for the door. It's a rarity but I have at times been told "wait I'll check with my boss". I do enjoy the chase and I find I'm far less needy of "things" as I get older. My wife and I love to go into high-end stores and screw with them. We check out, sample and otherwise experience their big ticket items and leave. "It's very nice but we were looking for something a little bigger! We will keep yours in mind though." We do that and most often come to the conclusion whatever it was we checked out was not worth the asking price. Nothing wrong with taking their freebees and having a little fun though.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Man this is what I always be saying...

They always try to hold the white man down!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is a subject of interest to me. However, the ideas generated here will take a lot of effort, some money, and probably endless headaches to figure out. Not only that, but as an above poster mentioned, the very act of trying to disentangle yourself can cause worse persecution by those in authority.

My angle on this is to Stop Feeding the Beast.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My idea is to find ways to streamline our necessities and to give as little money and power to these entities as possible. For many this will mean embracing a new lifestyle.

Finding yourself homeless by circumstances is scary. To preplan this as a choice or alternative life style, to know what you would do and how to handle the circumstances, is empowering.

I have started a thread on this aspect of freedom and hope that some of you all will contribute more ideas.

I think we have similar thoughts in wanting to attain a freedom and a detachment from these illusions that keep us in slavery. However, my angle is doing this without being caught up in more legalisms to get out of legalisms. And in being able to find a certain freedom that does not cause expenses of filing papers and spending days reading materials that suck your energy away leaving you depressed and frustrated.

My interest is for people to be able to blend in without being a part of it. Or to participate as little as possible.

I am looking for ideas for anything that helps to give us more freedom and quality of life, that helps us to be more self-sustaining, without buying in to what society dictates that we must have to be "normal" or "approved".

I think some of the ideas in the OP would call more attention to a person as a dissenter. My idea is to maintain an invisibility.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
thats right. render unto ceaser that which is ceasers. or now obama's FEDeral credit union, with your souls on the line. soon you will find. whats deep inside my mind!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join