It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cockroaches, Blood And Mice finger licking good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
'Cockroaches, Blood And Mice Found In KFC'

Kentucky Fried Chicken is being prosecuted after environmental health inspectors found cockroaches, mice and flies at one of its busiest restaurants in Britain.
Officials said a cockroach scurried across a counter when they visited the fast food outlet in Leicester Square, central London
They claimed a mouse was seen running across the floor and flies buzzed around their heads at the Coventry Street premises.

From www.lbc.co.uk...
Are you feeling hungry now what do you think of this i never liked KFC in the first place but i bet a lot do or did.
Sorry if in wrong place had no clue were else to put.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't think this speaks for the whole chain.

It's a franchised business and like any restaurant, it's subject to neglect and bad management.

Not that I care for KFC... I just like the skin. The fact is, I've never been to one that hasn't been fully sanitary. I have been to diners and ma and pa restaurants that are really disgusting dives.

There is always one bad apple in a bunch.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Kentucky Fried Chicken is being prosecuted after environmental health inspectors found cockroaches, mice and flies at one of its busiest restaurants in Britain. Officials said a cockroach scurried across a counter when they visited the fast food outlet in Leicester Square, central London They claimed a mouse was seen running across the floor and flies buzzed around their heads at the Coventry Street premises.

Sounds exactly like the KFC outlets around here. The windows are so greasy you can't even see through them... and on the sills? Dead flies and roaches.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Aren't cockroaches, blood, and mice a delicacy in some parts of the world?

This KFC that they speak isn't any different than many restaurants in the US.

I would say that usually it is the poorly managed restaurants that have this kind of problem.

Well, time to go eat.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by You Are Dreaming

That may be so but this story is a fact and with the weekend upon us i thought i would give my fellow ATSers the heads up.
Who wants to be at home with food poisoning.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

We have a McDonalds in the town where I live that is a lot like that KFC so I have seen dirty, poorly kept franchise chains. The KFC's here are very clean mind you.

I don't eat KFC because I used to eat a lot of it and finally I just got so grossed out by the grease on the chicken, it made me nealy gag and vomit and I was like... hell no... I make better chicken at home.

McDonalds is another place I refuse to eat at. Blech. Just bad food period.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I agree with you i do eat from Burger King sometimes although i should not to be honest easier to cook at home and you know that your food is safe unless you can not cook.

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-10-29T17:04:56-05:002910 by mars1]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Burger king simply makes the best fast food hamburger period, I cannot blame you. It's the last of my fast food restaurants that I eat at. Burger King and A&W for onion rings.

If you are any good at cooking, home cooking is the best. My wife refuses to eat pasta out anymore because all the pasta varieties I make are far superior to anything in restaurants so she says. And my chicken is far healthier then KFC's as I broil it in the oven until it's golden brown, all the grease has dripped off and finish it on the BBQ with some sauce. It really is chicken done awesome.

All this food talk is making me hungry.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

So we are all coming round for some of that chicken

On topic now i bet this is going to do a bit of damage to there takings and so it should they earn enuff to put some money back into keeping the business clean and up to date.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ahh Killed fried Chickens got nailed again huh? not the first time i have seen reports about them. But you are right they are all based on the owner and their standards.

I think the last time i ate food from anywhere but home has been about 4 months. I hate the though of going to a restraunt. causes problems with the wife from time to time, but its just not me. I perfer to cook my food and make it yummy not baste it in lard, frozen and microwaved...

Mc Crap eeewwwww no way i'd eat that stuff.. not even if i was starving..
Burger king is not much better, sure flame broiled is good, but when you taste the natural gas in it, kind of kills the flavor.

As many hate it, more reason to learn to hunt. You know where your food comes from, if you process it your self, you know how it was handled and taken care of before frozen, and you dont have to worry about things like this.
Sure there are draw backs and things that can be wrong, but i'd take my chances with a deer or elk over fast food any day.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

That is true best to cook your self after all the staff at these places do not get paid that well so its not has if they care that's the way i look at it anyway.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

That's gross!!!

At least i know my food won't be having any creepy crawlers on them!!!

I grow my own food out back. Got a little patch of land with lettuce and carrots etc. No insecticide or genetic engineering, just pure nature.....

Oh anybody interested in some wild rabbit? Shot them last night eating my carrots again. And if anybody know how to effectively remove and avoid eating those little wurms, that somehow end up in the lettuce after you washed it and discover after eating half your salade, that would be great!!

But seriously with the fashion they have nowadays it would surprise me if "the Colonel" would see an increase in customers...

Taxidermy Fashion

Check out the rat bowtie......

Star and flag for the thread Mars1

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Thanks for popping in mindcrime and to this bit.

if anybody know how to effectively remove and avoid eating those little worms, that somehow end up in the lettuce after you washed it and discover after eating half your salade, that would be great!!

In some country's they would see this as a delicacy

At least they have been cleaned

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

join