It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Holes - A Material Hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I already wrote this entire thread, but after unplugging my computer accidentally I am force to write it again.

This is a very hard idea to adequately put into words but I will try (again). I probably still won't really say what I am trying to say.

Please don't flame me, I've been thinking about this stuff for a very long time, pondering it over and over.

We will start with what we do know (or have a good idea of). When a black hole forms a star's gravity is so powerful that it becomes so dense that it eventually collapses in on itself forming a black hole (or hole in space / time if you will).

1. Before it becomes a "Black Hole"

A few things happen here. The star's gravity becomes so much that the density of the star increases. Lets say for the sake of argument that there is no threshold for maximum density.

We know the contents of an atom are mostly empty space. We know density is when atoms come closer together. Now add crushing gravity on top of this. What happens when the star becomes so dense that all the atoms are touching each other? Now lets go further. What happens when gravity is so strong it compromises the structural integrity of the atom? Every atom is now crushing each other making the electron orbit smaller and smaller until polarity is no longer strong enough to keep the electrons at bay and the atoms become one ball with no empty space at all. Every atom in this star is forced into this condition. Let's call this "Super Density".

This really can't be debunked since our technology prevents us from recreating these conditions. However, if there is a mathematician in the crowd I would love your take on this.

2. Just before the black hole forms

Know that it is basically already a black hole at this point but yet there are some things to keep in mind and also some questions to ask. First we would need to know the correlation between macro and micro gravity. I don't want to get into a Gravity A/B conversation here so lets just call them macro and micro gravity. The idea is still scientifically feasible that the gravity contained inside an atom functions differently and at a different strength than gravity projected to the exterior of an atom (the force we experience every day). If there was no longer an external shell to contain an Atom's microgravity then there would be no weakening in the force. (this is another hypothesis all to itself and is worth mentioning but not the point as a whole) If there is however, then gravity would increase as microgravity exceeds the boundaries of the atom.

Density might be the only factor in a gravitational increase. It really never made sense to me why but we notice that when the gravity in a future black hole star exceeds the threshold of the atoms contained it becomes more dense until it eventually becomes so dense and the gravity so powerful that not even light can escape.

3. Finally the black hole itself

Lets say the matter doesn't go into some alternate dimension and isn't destroyed. Lets say the star remains in tact in a state of "Super Density".

Example 1:

To illustrate this point we have Example 1. In the middle we have our "Super Dense" star. I want you to pretend the circle is in fact a sphere. We tend to look at black holes from a 2 dimensional standpoint. We've noticed that even objects in our own solar system have a 3d gravitational field. It is well put for examples of Einstienian gravity but for the sake of this we need to look at it from a 3d standpoint instead of as 2d space / time.

So the circle in Example 1 is a sphere which also represents the 3d albeit super strong gravitational field that we also call the event horizon.

Our "Super Dense" star remains in this state however collecting massive amounts of matter from nearby sources. This matter is also crushed into a state of "Super Density" therefore increasing the overall mass of the star which increases gravity which increases the size of our event horizon. The matter inside a black hole remains in tact (although in a different position in warped 3d space time as it becomes more warped.) However we cannot view the "Core" because it is blocked by it's super strong gravitational field in which not even light can escape.

To some this may seem far fetched but if you think about it we cannot view black holes from a 3d standpoint as we can only see them from one POV. 2nd we have no idea what kind of energy would be released by a state of "Super Density" therefore this may account for the jets of radiation coming from it's gravitational poles. I still don't think I adequately explained what I am trying to say but this is the best I can do.

4. The information Paradox.

For this to be correct then information would not be destroyed in a black hole but maintained inside the core. The event horizon may very well rotate leaving the only means of escape through the poles (radiation probably not any visible light or matter). The core (or super dense mass) is our singularity which due to this super density could be very very small. It could even be as small as a single atom but on earth it would weigh more than our entire solar system.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I already wrote this entire thread, but after unplugging my computer accidentally I am force to write it again.

I know how bad that feels DaMod, so I hope this star will cheer you up.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Awww, a star? Just for me? You shouldn't have!

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
hey, sorry your lost your post bro, but this came out two months ago, and it has been peer reviewed, and nassim heramein was given the best paper reward.

what his theory means, is explained in this video.

His theory suggests that each atom is a mini black (whole.)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am working on an idea to explain this phenemenon but all I can tell you now is that my theory is none other than the Unified Field Theory. I haven't gotten all of my calculus learned yet so I won't elaborate much.
I believe that a black hole is the manifastation of a Unified Field where the electromagnetic and gravitational fields have been combined. This forms a bubble or hole surrounding the singularity and seperates it from the rest of the Universe.

The singularity itself in my theory is a singlar atomic nuclei (having no space between subatomic particles) of the final element that can exist on the peroidic table of elements. The properties of this element would be very different because of what the idea of a Unified Field implies. I have other information concerning my idea but giving that away would give away the special details of my theory and hamper my hopes of identifying the mathmatics involved first.
I do agree with virtually all of the information you have presented here and will award a star and flag for you good job.

Later On,
Angel One

new topics

top topics

join