It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I won't take the H1N1 vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I'm not taking the vaccine for two reasons: Squalene and the mixed bag of genetic components in the vaccine.

Squalene (learn about it here: The Science and Etymology of H1N1 Virus.) has been shown to cause significant changes in genetic material which is passed on to offspring.
(More about Squalene here.)

And...

Taken directly from Page 4, section 0056, of the United States Patent Application that Baxter International filed for the vaccine creation method.

"in particular of different strains, subtypes or types such as influenza A and influenza B, in particular selected from one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N2, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, and H3N2 subypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes" ... it goes on.

ya... H5N1 in our blood right there, along with 20+ other Influenza A subtypes.

Think I'll pass

[edit on 1-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Have either of you ever heard of Guillain–Barré syndrome?
I have. My cousin in Oregon got it from her swine flu vaccination.
Believe it or not at your peril. Good luck. Stuff happens.

Everytime my mom gets a flu shot, she gets the flu. Go figure.
Pretty much sums it up nicely. She stopped getting the shot, guess what?
She hasn't been sick in two years now. Once again, go figure.

There were indeed reports of GBS affecting about 500 people who had received swine flu immunizations in the 1976 U.S. outbreak of swine flu — 25 of which resulted in death from severe pulmonary complications, leading the government to end that immunization campaign

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
My mother took a seasonal flu shot...to my knowledge...
After which the area around her eyes got puffy and looked red...the doctor prescribed her some kind of steroid...i think she's gotten better, is that eye condition a normal problem? ..Or just something else unrelated to the flu shot?...thanx

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Hard to say.
Sounds unrelated. Unless it was around the shot entry location.
That being said everything is connected in the body and is related.

The real problem is we are all a little different, with different needs, and
doctors tend to treat patients the same, generally.
Otherwise they would prescribe everything from tai chi to surgery to
natural healing(herbs,etc) to accupuncture depending on the person and
their reaction and response to various treatments.

But that doesnt pay as well as drug kickbacks and other 'perks', either!
Thats one reason we are and have to be guinea pigs for them!
We are an experiment in drugs and their reactions and side effects, is all!
Nice way to go, eh?

Modern medicine is arrogant. Powerfull, but arrogant. My 2.
I wish your mother and you the best of luck whatever happens.

I am interested to see other peoples experience with this.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

S & F - brilliant post.

I have always felt uneasy about H1N1. I have always felt that it was manufactured.

People that do this kind of thing and can live with themselves are way beyond evil.

It makes me despair for mankind - why are people so evil?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
seriously people get a grip. there is no plot to depopulate us through vaccines. If there were it sure is a total failure.

You sound like a "disinfo agent", and a part of the "sheeple" population.
That seems to be how lots of sheeple work... if you say something adamantly enough, and if you think it hard enough, it just might make it true.
And you shouldn't say something is a failure until it actually comes to pass, that is typical behavior of a "disinfo agent".
They've only just started giving vaccines... wait until it's all said and done for the flu and the vaccine, and then you have full rights to say that if it is a depopulation plot, it is a failure, in your opinion.

If you decide that it is a good idea for you to get the shot, that is your opinion, and you shouldn't campaign it to other people who have done their research and concluded for themselves that it is not a good idea.
It actually completely makes sense that people would say the H1N1 vaccine isn't safe, considering that they stopped vaccinating people because the vaccine was killing people already once in the past.
The same thing has already happened in Sweden, too, according to a thread here, they just haven't stopped the vaccine...
If you did your research, and looked at the FACTS, you would see, it is NOT safe and VERY reasonable to avoid the shot.

I mean think, use your brain, it should be an obvious fact that it wouldn't be intelligent to stick yourself with a needle containing a mixture of different kinds of chemicals and nanoparticles and metals and animal bits.. along with a bit of the virus itself.. it's common sense!! I don't want that # in me, and if it were in me, I'm sure it wouldn't be doing anything good.
I think I will just start taking vitamins, myself. That, along with eating healthy and taking basic precaution measures (like not standing in lineups with hundreds of people who are worried about swine flu for hours, for example), will be my protection against the flu. I work from home so I have no problem staying home all the time if it gets that bad. I think I'll be fine.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by elocin]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join