It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ebe disclosure taunting the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As all of us know EBE disclosure from several sources keep changing in the time-line or the exact date.

This is an in and out and in and out, feels like sex but without the orgasm.

Nobody is getting as ounce of satisfaction of all the meandering about this topic. It's time somebody just cracked and let the proverbial cat out of the bag, spill the beans, you get it.

There to my knowledge is no credible proof of any EBE disclosure happening anytime soon.

Many believe never in our lives but the media and film seem to be preparing us for something.

The new series V for example? What is that all about? Preparing us for visitors?

In closing this short rant I ask you the people : Is there anything we can do to provoke or help aide in the disclosure because Wilcock and Greer are just in my opinion pussyfooting around.

Peace,

Nate

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

In closing this short rant I ask you the people : Is there anything we can do to provoke or help aide in the disclosure because Wilcock and Greer are just in my opinion pussyfooting around.

Sure, there is MUCH we can do. For one stop worrying what Greer and Wilcock proclaim. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. The only logical path we can take (as individuals either interested in or studying the UFO phenomena) is to continue to be objective, investigative, and make sure we get the mainstreams attention of ufology by presenting the best cases and going about it in a scientific and mature manner, NOT by acting like ufology is some religion.

It is really up to US if we are to truly find out the truth (whatever it may be). Because in reality there is no proof that the government knows anything more than we do, it is all just conjecture based on very lose, sketchy, and circumstantial evidence. So we can not just sit back and 'wait' for disclosure to happen, then complain about it when it was yet another false alarm (as I anticipate this "November Event" to be, but I hope I am wrong). We are not going to force ETs to do anything, nor will we be able to force the government to do anything, it is way too late for that, it goes to deep if it does exist at all.

So it is up to us to take action on our own by investigating and propagating this field. Our only hope is to try and find the proof ourselves at this point IMO, with some case or piece of evidence that can not be denied and confirms ET origin. But this will likely never happen unless we do two things:

[color=silver]1. Get the masses behind us, get ufology out to the mainstream. Make the masses want to find out what is going on, rather than being passive about it as they are now.

2. Make ufology LEGITIMATE, as in take out all the religious like cult followings, all the biased speculation, and only look at the facts. We must unite and stop being biased based on our wants of reality. There is great evidence out there, but it doesnt matter unless we present it in the right manner. Ufology MUST become like any other legitimate science, if it does not and soon then it will remain in the fringe world forever I fear.

That is what we must focus on in my humble opinion, that is what matters. Nothing else. Who cares who proclaims "imminent disclosure", who cares about "taunting", one who approaches this field seriously should not be bothered by such highly speculative things, because they should not take them seriously enough to be disappointed in the result. Only look at the facts and remain open to any and all possibilities. If you do that you will find that it is much more productive and the only way to propagate our field.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
well I for one dont really see what they are doing as pussyfooting around. Take Greer. I dont care for him really. I think he is an arrogant prick who merely wants the credits for something that large, BUT as much as he annoys me I cannot deny that he is definitely stirring the proverbial hornets nest. He is going about all the steps politically and correctly as well. We would do well to follow the pattern instead of bitching about how it will or will not happen. You cannot save the world through drunken understanding of world peace anymore than you can save the world by saying it will never happen. Even by responding pro or con to that statement, you acknowledge its truth.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontariocanada
The new series V for example? What is that all about? Preparing us for visitors?

Or, it could just be another example of the lack of any real imagination as this is just another re-make. I doubt there were many people who read into the original series as a warning that we were under a genuine immenent threat of attack from guinea pig eating, reptilean aliens.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

good call V was an excellent show back in the day. the whole human faces and lizards underneath. lol.
What was the leaders name... wasnt it John?
HA! kind of makes me think the creator of the show (original) knew of John Lear and put the show on to sort of poke fun at his crazy arse

[edit on 29-10-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ID declare this EBE disclosure terrorism!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I recall one funny incident related to the original broadcast of "V" on TV. It happened in Vancouver's Chinatown during a campaign rally for then Prime Minister John Turner. It was a typical campaign event with the obigatory "lion dancers" making a colorful backdrop to the telegenic but boring prime minister's appearance. But there on the fringes of the assembled all Canadian, very multi-ethnic crowd was a young man holding a big sign which just had a huge red "V" logo from the TV series.

I have no idea whether the man was trying to warn us of imminent invasion, or if he thought our Prime Minister was a reptilean, or if it was just a rather sinister joke he was playing. In any event, he was tailed the whole time by several very obvious CSIS agents wearing suits and dark sunglasses. I wish I had a video camera to record the whole thing. It was like a live event from TV.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Disclose their sources.
How do they know anything of substance exists.
What was the Disclosure about the last time.
We got a panel of government and ex government employees
that told us they were told.
That's like we are just following orders.
Other than that if anything more substantial exists might
be shown to be another staged event.
They had nothing to disclose on perhaps the highest security of all time.
Of all time.
This secrecy is age ending secrecy.
The power of the free energy UFO will go unknown to us till the end of ages.
The elite will see to it.
And keep on telling us ET stories.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
disclosure is supposed to take place on Nov 17 according to a mystery phone call to a film maker...

new topics

top topics

join