It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of mutant is this Geithner?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Man he looks like they took him out of the womb a little to early kinda like the clone guy in the sixth day(Arnold movie).I just heard him lying on some issue and decided to do some research on him/it here's what i got.

The hitman: Tim Geithner

www.docudharma.com...
apparently I'm not the only one who finds his look odd.
Is that his real hair?It's on crooked.No one would buy a toupee that looked that bad!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

Man he looks like they took him out of the womb a little to early kinda like the clone guy in the sixth day(Arnold movie).I just heard him lying on some issue and decided to do some research on him/it here's what i got.

The hitman: Tim Geithner

www.docudharma.com...
apparently I'm not the only one who finds his look odd.
Is that his real hair?It's on crooked.No one would buy a toupee that looked that bad!

And what, precisely does any of that have to do with his ability to do his job? Or are you into discrimination on the basis of physical appearance?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I am not sure reading someone's blog counts as research.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you've ever seen the movie Powder, add hair, and you have Geithner.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And what, precisely does any of that have to do with his ability to do his job? Or are you into discrimination on the basis of physical appearance?

Well, since the man didn't pay his taxes, like the rest of us are expected to do, I'd say that says a lot about how he does his job. He is, after all, the head donkey of the Treasury Department.

I could care less what he looks like, he's a crook. If Joe and Jane Sixpack are crooks for not paying their taxes, Geithner is worse.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

Maybe his mutant ability is to not pay taxes?

I want that ability, but not if i have to give up my other mutant abilities.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks

Well, since the man didn't pay his taxes, like the rest of us are expected to do, I'd say that says a lot about how he does his job. He is, after all, the head donkey of the Treasury Department.

I could care less what he looks like, he's a crook. If Joe and Jane Sixpack are crooks for not paying their taxes, Geithner is worse.

OK then...there's an issue.
What he looks like is immaterial, so I stand by my previous post.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The ability to do his job?Are you serious?I was just pointing out that sometimes the creeps look like creeps(especially with this buch of democrats)Geithner,Frank, Pelosi etc.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

The ability to do his job?Are you serious?I was just pointing out that sometimes the creeps look like creeps(especially with this buch of democrats)Geithner,Frank, Pelosi etc.

Well then...MODS? Another candidate for the "Political Madness"board.

Nuthin' to see here folks...may as well move along...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You're complaining about this guy, because of his hair. What on earth does that have to do with him as a person?

Mentioning alleged tax evasion as an "explanation" for your original post is irrelevant. You didn't mention tax evasion in the original post; all you did was complain about this guy's hair.

He's not a mutant, nor is his hair, or lack thereof, an indication of whether he does his job well, is corrupt, or anything else. At worst, it's an indicator of a lack of good taste, and taste is a highly subjective quality.

If you feel this guy's a crook, then post the information you have to support that claim. If you think he's doing a bad job, then post facts to support it. But posting a few pics that show this guy's hair doesn't meet your approval is not relevant or useful.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Looks like Tony Blair on a good day. Your point is what, exactly?

top topics

join