It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do if they were right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What if disclosure happened, and everything that was talked about from say...Bob Dean or Greer was absolutely correct. All of your minimum requirements were met for believing, from transparent DNA tests, testimony of former presidents, etc...

Revealed in that also was the massive coverup by officals for whatever reasons, to include silencing through disinformation, assasination, corrupting backrounds, indefinate detentions, etc..ever since 1947.

Would you feel angry or relieved? Would you demand public trials for the people whom headed up the conspiracy? war tribunals? executions? or would you simply forgive, forget, and move on...knowing that the leaders retarded 60+ years of scientific development and go unpunished for mentally enslaving mankind.

Me personally, I would think some jail time would be in order for those decisionmakers unless they could prove without a doubt their decisions was strictly for national security purposes.

The reason I ask this is that, this senario may indeed play out within our lifetimes and should that happen, I guess it should be discussed beforehand so the decisions are wise decisions.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I would love nothing more, i pray that im still alive when it finally happends, if so.

My only thought would be, are they good or evil. I do not trust the governments to tell me the truth, we could be walking towards a worse nightmare than we're already in.

If the real truth did come out, and aliens were good, i doubt that they would recommend inprisonment for the scum that had been lieing to us all these years.

Send them somewhere, to reflect, maybe another planet somewhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hi, SaturnFX.

About prisons or punitions, I would say that "those" who "control" the
secrets, the zero-point-energy cover up, etc. . . are above the popes,
above the presidents,above kings, above countries and their laws.

Those "working" to cover up "all that is covered up", are **puppets**,
from popes and presidents, and king down to MIB. . .

So we will NOT be able to put "them" in prisons, because we don't REALLY
know WHO is hidding everything. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
we would be legally forced to try those who did commit crimes.

as well we should.

but as far as lieing to us goes...it depends if they did so under oath or not. if they didnt..then well i guess we will just have to settle for them being tried in the court of public opinion..which is much more harsh.

but im on board hoping if this is real, it happens in my life time.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

What if disclosure happened,

IF disclosure happens, more than likely the blame for non disclosure would be pinned on individuals no longer alive or those no where to be found...

That would be the easy part...the hard part would be determining how to integrate the tech and other knowledge into society, that would accompany disclosure at the level you brought up.

I know one thing - a few books would be tossed into the trash can with lightning speed...or at least re-written - but hey, that's been done before.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Interesting thread, I was recently pondering this myself, thanks for posting.

If and when the government(s) did come clean they would do it in a way as to not incriminate themselves. It would likely be done in a manner that it appears they just learned this information themselves, that is the only logical way they would ever come clean in my opinion.

As far as if it is a "crime", what they did (if indeed it is true they have been covering such things up for over 60 years) that gets tricky, and honestly it really is not a crime, as it would have been done under "national security considerations", which is not a crime or punishable by law, nor should it be.

Here is a recent thread authored by converge about the criminal implications of a full disclosure and acknowledgment of a long cover-up:

Why is the cover-up a crime?

It contains some good information and discussion so I would suggest it.

I think that the government(s) probably did have a legitimate reason to cover-up such paradigm shattering realities back in the 40's, if indeed that is when they learned of the ET presence (which is theorized to maybe be earlier or later than that). At that time the second and most devastating world war was just ended, we were in a cold war with the USSR, not to mention that civil rights was becoming more and more of an issue as racism spread and became a much more serious issue.

I mention civil rights because if we could not handle people of our OWN species with different colored skin, then how in the hell do you think we might have reacted to a totally different species? Not to mention the general paradigm and mind set of the world population at that time was in such a manner that anyone logically looking at the possible consequences of such a instant disclosure (and studies were done and it was obvious WE were not ready at the time) could potentially lead to disastrous consequences.

However, times have changed, our understanding of our place in the Universe has changed, as well our acceptance of things different than us (as seen in the success of the civil rights movement and the overall acceptance of the population that life does exist elsewhere in the Universe). Religion does not have nearly the 'stranglehold' it had on peoples ideological systems it did at that time and our general outlook on life and technological advancements has led us to a much more stable and logical level of evolvement, one not so confined on primitive paradigms.

So now I do feel the time is right, more than ever before. We ARE ready now, and that is why I personally believe we have been seeing slow "trickle downs" of information over the last decades, especially with new scientific "discoveries" (quoted because they may or may not have a deeper purpose) in regards to space and physics (which indubitably opens our minds to much more possibilities). I have always felt that "disclosure" would come in levels. I think there is a possibility we are seeing that now, but even if not I still feel that we are ready at this point in time for such a ground breaking announcement or discovery, we weren't back in the 40's and 50's.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
we would be legally forced to try those who did commit crimes.

as well we should.

Right, just like Bush/Cheney and the people who tortured prisoners are being tried and imprisoned.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think disclosure will be addressed just as any other corruption has been put forth and discovered, "We didn't realize this was actually going on etc." However, whomever has been involved in any cover up will soon after realize just how much of a biatch karma can be.......

Looking forward to the truth and experience of it all..........

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If they knew anything useful we would have it by now.
That's why they keep on keeping on 'the other guy' must disclose something.
Well 'the other guy' knows nothing either.
It's not the government.
It's not ETs.
If Greer was briefed he did not follow up.

In 1979, I went to the National Security Resources Study Center (now The J. Robert Oppenheimer Research Center), at Los Alamos, which was opened to the public in Oct., 1977 by President Jimmy Carter (whom I had met in Savannah, in October, 1974, during his campaign for governor of Georgia). I sought basic information on hydrogen, and could not find it, but what I did find was astounding. Though simple data on hydrogen was ‘unavailable’, I discovered the plans for the hydrogen bomb! I also discovered the inadvertent “glossed” references to Lorentz’ purported measurements concerning the excess positive charge of the hydrogen nuclear proton, and his postulate concerning the electrical cancellation of gravity. When I requested a “bibliography on Tesla” from the librarian, she said “...all information on Tesla is classified”.

The information Greer possible seeks is classified, too late.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have to agree with you Saturn. I dont think public lynching would be very prudent. I think a proper trial to both find the reason for said cover up, and to hear exactly what has been denied the people of the world. I think this sort of break through would speak greatly for us as a race of this earth.. by race I mean humanity. I think we as a race should look beyond barbaric squandering of authority and seek law and justice. No matter how angry we are. I believe strongly that this vengeance would best be served by the public if the people knew that the powers that be, are no longer powers at all. I say some jail time, then release them into the public to witness all we have done without their control. Let them live in that hell of knowing they had it all. from rigged elections (US INCLUDED) to illegal wars, and werent held accountable for any of it. then they were stripped by the very secrets they held so sacredly. Nothing horrible, just minimal time then we all just forgive. THis is a very hard statement to swallow especially for those that have lost loved ones over the games these people have played but then they would have to ask them selves, What would my dear lost loved one desire?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Disclosure will take place when you least expect it.
Personally I think it will be during World War 3 and it will be the turning point of that and our World. And I wouldn't wonder if some of them carried swastikas.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
What if disclosure happened, and everything that was talked about from say...Bob Dean or Greer was absolutely correct. All of your minimum requirements were met for believing, from transparent DNA tests, testimony of former presidents, etc...

Firstly after regaining consciousness I would immerse myself in everything about the disclosure, taking and digesting all information from all mainstream and obscure news sources.

The biggest shock to human culture and the biggest upheaval in all of human history would not be lost on me. Not one piece of information on the disclosure would get past me and I would revel in knowing that disclosure had happened in my lifetime. I would feel an immense sense of privilege to have lived in the age of disclosure.

Originally posted by SaturnFXRevealed in that also was the massive coverup by officals for whatever reasons, to include silencing through disinformation, assasination, corrupting backrounds, indefinate detentions, etc..ever since 1947.

There would be the rub I guess. So much suffering, blood and destroyed lives and all for nothing. I would prefer to be able to forgive but seeing these people on my screen would test even my ability to absolve another from their transgressions.

I would hope to be able to try and see past these disgusting crimes against humanity with my mind set upon the greater goal of hoping to see humankind transformed by fantastical new technologies.

These new mind blowing spiritual and scientific breakthroughs would be fair to say of such magnitude that they would forever change the path of our species.

That said how would the families of those who had suffered to keep it all quiet, feel? I could not blame them if they demanded justice but justice and vengeance are in my opinion inextricably linked.

I would not judge those who wanted their vengeance. We all love and to have lost such through the acts of the PTB does not qualify me to ask those who grieve to forgive. I would hope they could forgive but I would never dream of asking them to do so.

Aye that is a festering can of worms waiting to be spilled come disclosure!

Would you feel angry or relieved? Would you demand public trials for the people whom headed up the conspiracy? war tribunals? executions? or would you simply forgive, forget, and move on...knowing that the leaders retarded 60+ years of scientific development and go unpunished for mentally enslaving mankind.

I would feel very angry, outraged and extremely sad that such people had been corrupted by power to the extent that they were able to get away with such things for so long.

I would be torn both ways by a need to move on into a future that seemed suddenly very bright but wounded by the knowledge that these corrupted people could be allowed to freely roam the streets even if they had been divested of power.

I would hope to forgive them but the danger would be that they would reform and start their plots for some other purpose. It is a complicated matter I could not put into a single post so I will balk at trying to answer that for now.

Originally posted by SaturnFXMe personally, I would think some jail time would be in order for those decisionmakers unless they could prove without a doubt their decisions was strictly for national security purposes.

With a release of extraterrestrial knowledge I would hope that it might be possible to enlighten mankind to the point where prisons may not be necessary. I have never believed in the system of justice through vengeance.

It has always seemed inhumane and yet I realise it has been necessary because the murdered are forever dead, cheated of their potential and the life takers cannot hope to remain at large because that would lessen the value of those whom they had killed or harmed.

Though I hate the justice system and the humanity it strips from those who inflict themselves on others I acknowledge that there is no other way at the moment because life is not black and white.

The reason I ask this is that, this senario may indeed play out within our lifetimes and should that happen, I guess it should be discussed beforehand so the decisions are wise decisions.

I agree with this, it might just happen and though I doubt President Obama will be making an announcement anytime soon on the visitors I do not think it naive to hope that the naysayers are wrong and the disclosure comes very soon.

Starred and flagged, good thread!

[edit on 29-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If the Aliens are as Greer etc. say, then those Aliens would not want us to punish, they would want us to forgive. So you could say that by the very fact Disclosure has happened our very natures would have to be different then today. If it happened right now, yah there would be lots of unpleasentness but the Aliens as outlined by Greer and some others would never Disclose their presence if it were to cause turmoil.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I'd feel relieved and I would vote for just moving on. Many of these people may have genuinely hidden the truth out of concern for humanity. If Greer and the rest are correct, disclosure of aliens of the type they discuss would mean a profound change in everything, and that would include our ability to move beyond our justified anger. I think essentially we should just "suck it up" if that happens because we would not likely have to endure the oppression of TPTB again. At least I would hope not...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

If the Aliens are as Greer etc. say, then those Aliens would not want us to punish, they would want us to forgive. So you could say that by the very fact Disclosure has happened our very natures would have to be different then today. If it happened right now, yah there would be lots of unpleasentness but the Aliens as outlined by Greer and some others would never Disclose their presence if it were to cause turmoil.

That's what I was thinking and perhaps that's why no self-disclosure by aliens yet? They probably don't want to see retribution and maybe that's one area they are waiting for us to grow up.

top topics

join