It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple ufos in Norway!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is great video filmed in noway, if not a CGI! Birds, lanterns, etc... can't explain the multiple UFO caught in this video. This is why when there is a blizzard cloud or weather pattern you get those cameras out.

In Vancouver earlier this year we had some blizzard continuous lightnings (2 hours straight) and clouds very similar to this video. I and few friends saw multiple objects appearing.. disappearing.. moving stupid speed. I think the UFO (mother ships) create these types of clouds as they're hiding themselves within.

Just my thought... any who.. enjoy!

EXCLUSIVE OSLO - UFOS & CLOAKED DRACO SHIPS CAUGHT OVER OSLO NORWAY

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Hi, strange video on a very strange youtube channel.
Very cryptic videos on there and tons of "draco probe" videos.
There is this Moon Gate video on there
www.youtube.com...
I don`t get it, seems to be all about the audio, but English is not my first language and I have a hard time hearing what they`re saying.
Sorry don`t want to derail the thread.
Nice find
Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have to be honest and say I do not see any unidentified flying objects in this video. I see birds flying around. I can see the flapping of the wings.

I find that video extremely annoying too. A bunch of unnecessary images and music. When someone does not give just the facts and tries to create some music video, they become sketchy in my eyes. They are not looking for "truth" or trying to help the UFO community, they are looking for fame.

I just dont think the video is worthy to be analyzed. It is not original, it is edited and manipulated. It has no integrity now, IMO

[edit on October 29th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the clip, looks like a crazy storm. Sorry I couldn't watch the whole thing, it annoyed me with all the pauses and close ups, added to the music, I would like to see the whole run through without all the pauses, I did jump forward a few times and to see what was there, I did see a cloud to ground bolt of lightning and what looked to be a orb off to the right of it, I think this might of been ball lightning.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm with GEL on this one. It's too choppy and blurry and I did see some obvious birds. Thanks for trying and here's a copy of our home game.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

crap.. I do hate to say it but I do know seagulls when they gather during a storm especially over a body of water. a lot of larger birds do this. Judging by the flight patterns (circular) the gulls are being thrown off by the electromagnetic disturbance caused by the storm they, if memory serves, do this because its a safe pattern. They fly circularly because in the air they cannot bump into much and die as a result. then when the storm is over, they go back to normal activity. good eye, but try to question anything you see especially when the opening words are "Madmod". there is a fine line between over excited post people and researchers. This is on BOTH sides of the spectrum of the Truth Seeker community.

Be more judgemental of your finds. As the mod said as well. if its all put to a music video that is most likely a person or group of people seeking attention and NOT the truth. That sort of mistake gives us all a really bad name... the name usually being Nut Job, or John Lear,,,,, LOL

top topics

join