It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More objects found on Mars!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Eco homes! I love the idea and wish it were true.

Apologies in advance for my ignorance. To anyone who knows about Martian soil can you explain the differences in soil colour. I don't believe it's a case of wet sand beneath dry sand for several reasons. I didn't think there was supposed to be that much moisture there, and these soil movements are all happening at the brightest and therefore warmest parts of the dune. Also aren't the chances of the photograph being taken right after the slide and therefore before the damp soil drys out very small. If you scrape off the top layer of sand in the sahara you will usually find more of the same beneath why is that not the case here?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by sharps]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

They are dust devil tracks that lift off the the light red dust on mars to reveal darker martian soil underneath.
apod.nasa.gov...

You can see the dust devils in this documentary from the sky at night team at the bbc.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Aren't you mixing Mars with Europa?

The photos from Europa are the ones with parallel lines, supposedly cracks in the icy surface.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

This is so great stuff.. S&F..

If you overlook every square feet on the mars photo's its undeniable what you find that has such living forms.

There's so much they missed we can discover. But we never can really proof that what we see is really true

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Kinda reminded me of the ground left after blowing up caches of ordinance in the desert in Iraq. You would get irregular patterns of burnt sand and debris some reason the photos remind me a lot like that. Haven't thought of that pattern/image in my head for Four years but that popped right into my head. Granted I never saw the patterns left from high above.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60So, no dune movers... (Why would there be machines moving dunes around om Mars. by the way?)

Indeed why?

'A intelligent life form that moves dunes'.

Movin' dunes...if only we could do it like the martians...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Nice picks..
Im still baffled about the fact that "we" (NASA) can see
x LJ out in space with verry nice resoloution...

But the img from the adjacent planets are a big blure..
wich needs to be filterd and manipulated to be of any use..

With the millions and millions of taxdollars i think u ought to
DEMAND a better use of the HUBBLE telescope..

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
control tower just looks like an Albino Cactus at the top of a dune, the rest of those little things just look like cgi super imposed dragon flies....

On a serious note?? i cant, i dont know what to think.....

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
i dont know what to think.....

Best answer so far!~

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello what a great forum here. I believe that demons disguised as the grays have built pyramids on Mars, which American astronauts saw in 1953 when they secretly landed on Mars.

Does anyone know the link for a great artist's rendition of the grays and their many bases and spaceship activity on the dark side of the moon? Also the art where a gray's face is superimposed on an astronaut's helmet, from the faked Apollo moon landings? Let me know please. No Apollo missions even went near the moon.

JamesBondLovesLucy

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The grays (demons) shot down a Russian probe to Mars in 1999. The "face on Mars" is disinfo. The Viking pics were faked in Colorado, w/ rocks painted red and sky pink w/ NASA's technology. Also, the Rover, Sojourner, Pathfinder, etc pics of Mars were also all faked.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by JamesBondLovesLucy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesBondLovesLucy

I suppose you haven't seen the Viking Lander photos with the blue sky.

Just look around and you will find them.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by JamesBondLovesLucy

I suppose you haven't seen the Viking Lander photos with the blue sky.

Just look around and you will find them.

Thank you are they linked to on the forum? They were faked in Colorado imo, in the area of this continent that came to be the state of Colorado.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join