It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More objects found on Mars!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Did you ever think that possibly that sand contains something valuable that someone is mining??

And whoever said it is just rock outcropping uncovered by blowing sand..get a life... same shape repeated over and over... Mars has some really obsessive compulsive wind that carves the same thing over and over again.

I just wonder how many times people have to be slapped in the face in order to give up and admit we are not the only life in the neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by AwakeinNM

And whoever said it is just rock outcropping uncovered by blowing sand..get a life... same shape repeated over and over... Mars has some really obsessive compulsive wind that carves the same thing over and over again.

I just wonder how many times people have to be slapped in the face in order to give up and admit we are not the only life in the neighborhood.

Um, plenty of examples of the "same shape repeated over and over" on the planet your standing on right now. It's called erosion, and usually produces the same results over and over...big and small.

If you think something like this is enough to convince someone that there is life on Mars then you must have a very low opinion of others intelligence level. Because stuff like this that can be explained away so easily isn't going to convince anyone of anything, other than there are a lot of people out there that lap this stuff up without thinking.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
BS!! I call shinanigans!! NASA had already stopped smudging and air brushing photos.. now they are smashing them instead!! funny though how the image looks more like someone took pictures of Starwars edtion of monopoly or something most likely a starwars RPG figurine set and made really small images then pasted them on this mars image. and its funny how when the pic first starts getting closer it looks like the sand dunes were pasted over one another (the same one) different parts and reversed where needed for effect

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's amazing how they can get that close a picture of Mars, yet we cant get nothing like them of the moon.

I think maybe it has been debunked, but you have to remember, these are the same people supplying the same images, Nasa has already proven itself unreliable and to have messed around with pictures, unless of course it suits certain theories.

God forbid one day if these pictures turn out to depict what they seem too, never give up is what I suggest, one day I think the evidence will be indisputable.

Thank you for the OP

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

While unusually interesting, there is not sufficient detail to call anything this or that. All that can be said is "Hmmm, interesting."

And for the next video presentation, please speed up the action! This could have been a 4-minute or less video.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's all about the spice!

worms go on the second line....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is really becoming irritating.
Look, I'm not saying that there is no life on Mars.
All I'm saying is that that isn't a danged strip mining operation in that video.
Period.

A "camoflouged control tower"

Good grief. Guess the military, or whoever it is that is strip mining the place, needs to camoflouge the control tower because we are just SO good at viewing objects from orbit on mars. A camoflouged tower yet those "dune movers" are so ummm... uncamoflouged? Silly stuff.

"Who's payroll are you guys on?"

Ziggystar has given all the explanation needed to dismiss this "case."
And as others have said, don't stop searching. Personally, I think it is a little premature to look for bases on alien worlds, or anything of the like, when we have enough to deal with here on Earth that can prove this phenomenon true. But hey, to each their own, right?
Don't give up. But please learn to think about these things a little more critically.
A responsible person will bend to the evidence, not say that the source of their information has now turned coat and is working against them. This is circular logic at its best.

The video imaging was okay but the subsequent photos given in the thread were much better.
So, better photos show that this is a natural occurence on the planet.
Plain to see.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Dune movers, yeah sure, because everyone knows the winds and storms on Mars aren't substantial enough to move sand in a dune pattern

Honestly I never understood the people who take random NASA photos and submit them as evidence of aliens or artificial structures on the Moon or Mars. Have any of these people ever looked at some of truly spectacular and bizarre geology on Earth, we're got massive geysers, volcanoes, the Giant's Causeway in Ireland. People see a pyramid shaped hill and go "Oh look a pyramid! This means aliens!" rather than realizing that billions of years of shifting crust, wind storms, glacier activity, are the answers they should be looking at. Only after the simple explanations are ruled out should the imagination take over to create wild speculation about alien bases or ruins and even then a few misinterpreted NASA images don't constitute proof.

All the more reason we should land on Mars and the other worlds and see what's there for ourselves, instead of letting overly imaginative interpretations found on youtube be our scientific compass...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ah rocks and squiggles in the sand on a planet with an atmosphere and terrain unlike our own. Let's see how you interpret an image like this:

On a sidenote, that picture is my new desktop image and I'm loving it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
OMG! All you skeptics are so wrong! I teased the images just a bit and this is what I found in them!

images3.wikia.nocookie.net...
tsr.org...

In all seriousness, good find, but yeah, there are too many similar finds right here on earth that are indeed fascinating but in fact a natural creation...keep looking tho, someday someone will hit paydirt!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
First, there are NO tracks leading to or fro. ah forget it! just another waste of time!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
haha. so u say there is machines there moving "sand" ?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I'm embarrassed to say that for a minute I really believed you that there were dune movers and a control tower on Mars. I was even going to post a reply saying, "How come NASA gets to live on Mars and I don't?"

Then I started thinking that they probably aren't dune movers at all but mining machines instead. After all, I didn't see any of the tracks people were talking about. And then I saw the larger images and realized how dumb I was but at least not as dumb as the maker of the video who failed to zoom in just a little bit more, and anybody who thinks that we just push dirt around on Mars and leave no tracks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Maybe we are seeing a normal martian environmental thing.

But im much more interrested in the background music of the video

Does anyone know the composer and/or title of the music? Thats the mystery I want solved

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
Ah rocks and squiggles in the sand on a planet with an atmosphere and terrain unlike our own. Let's see how you interpret an image like this:

On a sidenote, that picture is my new desktop image and I'm loving it.

Now THAT is a cool image Dnevnoi! (Reminds me of a close-up photo of a tattoo!!

but.... if you carefully zoom in to the mid section, near the large anomalies..

and... even closer.....

OMG!! It's TRUE!!! So, that's what was meant by CATerpillars on MARS!!!

***Please Note: The above images have been edited, purely for entertainment purposes!! ***

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
suprised only one person mentioned ANYTHING about DUNE here but yea anyway, thanks Intel...

Here ya go kiddies, enjoy:
DUNE

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

Bravo! Very good retort! I hate sitting thru those videos only to see it disproved a while later. The mind makes you see what you want to see in some of those pictures and you have to be so careful. I honestly don't believe there is any life on Mars above the microbe level.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
we are only seeing what they want us to see. The aliens are allowing us to see their presence. We are being prepared for an encounter on a massive global scale.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Just an FYI, if there are intro slides that have more then 5 seconds pause between them I will immediately close the movie.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Perhaps the masterpiece of Frank Herbert, Dune, is been setting on Mars: Mars=Arrakis?

Is this the shell of "Shai Hulud"?

And is this the Giant Worm?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join