It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu state of emergency for New York declared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
According to Twitter, New York Governor Paterson has just declared a state of emergency for the state.

...and the propaganda scare tactics continue.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting, but how does that change anything since we already have a national emergency? Didn't the national emergency already cover the individual states?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I believe this can be looked at as an acquiescence affirming the presidents declaration and also putting the state in line for federal aid. By doing this he could be lessening the 'bureaucratic" hurdles faced in fast paced delivery in the event of said pandemic.

I believe also the right of isolation and quarantine still fall to the state governments and not the federal unless a problem arises to which the president feels is inhibiting the rule of law.

New york is also the state where the judge put a stop to a forced vaccine order on the health workers. This declaration could be used to reinstate that order in the guise of public safety.

edit Link to story

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Seiko]

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is exactly what it appears to be.

The Justice department ruled that Health officials had exceeded their authority in creating a policy that invalidated a citizens right to choose not to be inoculated without having to face punitive or retaliatory action.

TPTB simply will not have that - they seem firmly entrenched in the effort to drive home the point that they do not serve us, they rule over us.

A state of emergency allows the government to supersede any trivialities like individual rights and freedoms.

And Big Pharma will reward them well...

As for those who insist otherwise.... get the shots.... I promise you things will be no different next season, or the one after that, or the one after that....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This whole Swine Flu deal is BS.

Freedom's grab is all that it is.
Testing those waters again, and seeing what they can get by with.

When the bodies start stacking up on the sidewalk, "so to speak", then I will believe it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

That is exactly my take from that declaration of emergency, the big dirty pharma is paying very handsomely to their whores in government to make sure that their profits do not face any problems as something so trivial like a decision from our courts in favor of the populations right.

Our nation has been hijacked by crocks and opportunist and people think that they still live in the land of the free.

Swine flu vaccination propaganda is a hoax, anybody please follow the money trail and the historical facts when big pharma did the same but with disastrous consequences and at the cost of 5 million dollars to the tax payer in 1976.

This time they will own nobody anything for the death and disable at the result of their poisonous vaccine.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
New York Gov. David Paterson has declared a state of emergency because of the rise in swine flu cases.

The executive order means that far more health care professionals — including dentists — will be permitted to administer vaccines with only brief training. The order is needed to suspend provisions of state law.

State officials say the number of vaccine doses is also being increased. The federal government is ramping up availability of the vaccine, allowing the state to order twice as many doses as a week ago, a trend that’s expected to continue.

The executive order obtained by The Associated Press says at least 75 deaths in the state have been attributed to the swine flu.

www.newsday.com...

I live near Albany and have not taken any vaccine ever since I was a baby.....I hope this does not allow forced vaccinations.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hazelgreen

If you read the propaganda trying to find excuses for the emergency mandate, you understand the dirty tricks and deceptions, if the cases of swine flu are growing is not vaccine in the world that will stop the cases as with the same problem when the seasonal flu is spreading.

Ordering more vaccinations is nothing but profit making, if you are sick with flu right now any flu the vaccine is not going to help you at all.

What a whole bunch of crocks cashing out on people's hysteria the same hysteria that the propaganda is creating.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why is New York always on the heals of the globalists. 9/11 and now the first state to declare an emergency. Feed that propaganda NY... to bad most of us here know this H1N1 is a man made bioweapon released on the public for the purpose of creating this pandemic just for the purpose of exploiting our freedoms and poisoning our health.

I just say no.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It truly is a mad world.

Accompanying article can be found here:

Swine Flu: State Of Emergency Declared In New York By Paterson

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ok, so, now what???

Is New York CLOSED???

Is New York under Martial Law now?????

Well, if this isnt the most outrageous thing i ever heard. WTF are they doing to our heads??????

new topics

top topics

join