It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adverse reactions to the H1N1 vaccine...it has begun. Add your information HERE.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thank you. I finally found the thread again!
Grandson is no worse, but certainly not better. We are waiting to get the info to get to the Neurologist.

My husband's Dr had told him, HE would certainly not take the shot, nor recommend it to his patients. Was a misunderstanding with former Daughter in Law that it happened. But, it did, and now we have a problem to take care of.

Four patients have died at a NC hospital that were Tamilu resistant. They are not sure if the flu caused the deaths?

They may never admit the shot is causing problems, or the flu is killing people, but SOMETHING is going on!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by boogiegk]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boogiegk

Sorry to hear he isn't any better, but at least he hasn't gotten worse.

You are absolutely right, they will never admit to an abnormal number of reactions. It isn't even being tracked by the CDC...they say they have established a 'normal' base-line for miscarriages and GBS, etc. As someone else posted here on ATS, the adverse reactions will be buried in with these 'normal' numbers and we will never know the true amount of damage caused. I am quite sure that not all of the reactions I personally know of were even reported to anyone.

This why I wanted to start this thread...to try and a get a perspective from people located in different locations all over the world, on personal accounts of the affects from the different vaccinations.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Sorry to tell you this but like already some had point out, if you don't like threads like this one is a plethora of other threads that will not make you feel guilty about the decisions you make specially when it comes to vaccinations, you want prof then take your time and read about the pandemic that never was and the mass vaccinations and side effects of 76 swine flu pandemic . . . oh, wait, you don't want to hear anything negative at all.

Good luck with your choices.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My neice had the swine flu shot, my pregant sister and her husband had the shot. Her husband was forced to take it because he is in the army. In fact he took it twice because the first time he got it there was no record for it.
So far no side effects but I will keep everyone posted.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was in the first group in Quebec to get the flu shot. The first 15 mins. i feel a little bit dizzy, but no real problems. The first 24 hours, my left arm was hurting like hell... The last week, il fell the pain in my arm only when I take a hot shower.... Not other reactions. My two year old girl, she didn't have any reactions but my wife had flu like symptoms for 2 days.... Really mild symptoms but that's it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I thought this was particularly interesting given the talk in pregnancy forums about miscarriage.

However, the entire article is interesting.

www.straight.com...

...The leaflet also mentions a study on ferrets. The animals were given adjuvanted and nonadjuvanted H5N1 vaccines and then exposed to the flu. The ferrets that got the adjuvanted vaccine were protected by the vaccine. But those that got the nonadjuvanted vaccine all died.

This result could be a concern, Shaw said, because Canadian authorities are telling pregnant women to get the nonadjuvanted H1N1 vaccine since the adjuvanted version hasn’t ever been tested on pregnant women. Shaw also said the animal-study information in the leaflet lacks many important details and would be “unpublishable” as presented. “Any [medical-journal] referee would kick this out the window.”

The company’s leaflet also paints a picture of the vaccine’s side effects in humans somewhat different than the usual line from health authorities. The Public Health Agency of Canada says on its Web site that the adjuvanted vaccine is as safe as the nonadjuvanted shot. It also says the rate of “serious adverse events” from vaccination is extremely low—typically “about one for every 100,000 doses of vaccine”.

What we don’t often hear is that the adjuvanted vaccine caused dramatically more side effects than the nonadjuvanted version. Ninety percent of 62 subjects reported pain (versus 37 percent of 62 people for the nonadjuvanted vaccine), 34 percent had muscle soreness (compared to 8 percent with the nonadjuvanted shot), and 14 percent experienced a headache (as opposed to 8 percent for the nonadjuvanted shot), according to the product-information sheet.

Although these reactions are minor, the leaflet also says four of 253 people studied experienced “severe adverse reactions”. Three of the four were deemed to be unrelated to the vaccine, but one case of hypersensitivity (which can mean anything from an allergic reaction to autoimmune disease) was determined “to be related to vaccination”.

That one serious reaction might not sound like a lot, but it actually translates into a rate of 395 cases per 100,000 people. That’s more than 50 times the rate of hospitalization due to H1N1 itself: 7.3 per 100,000 Canadians.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well I haven't had the vaccination, but my fiance got the shot about a month ago because we have a newborn. Other than her arm being sore for a while (which I think is more a reaction of being stuck with a needle than getting the vaccine) there have been no bad reactions. Also her parents got it, and we both have co workers who have had it, and nothing so far from any of them.

IMO I think that the reports of the vaccine being so dangerous are as blown out of proportion as the coverage of the so called pandemic itself.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi All. this is my first post on ATS. Great place where to find info.
I can't start a new thread as newcomer, so if anyone would think what I am saying, please open one for me.

I always found strange all that "noise" for a flu that is even softer than seasonal one and always thought why WHO is doing that.

Today I have found on a medical accreditated pubblication (i.e.Journal of Lipid Research, vol. 42 , year 2001 ) connection between Squalene (a composte of the vaccine) and '___', a substance produced by pineal glande that is strictly related to dreams and in biggest doses to "travels" trough dimension as for shamanic religions.

The thing should be that: Squalene is produced in humans for a lot of functions, between them it helps anti-inibition of '___'.
Wherever syntetic Squalene would be injected in human body, immunitarian system would not recognise it and would develope antibodies to destroy it, and those would be continue to destroy self produces Squalene too.
That fact would probably definitely hurt the process connected to the functions of '___'.

Now.. if we connect that fact to theories regarding happenings of 2012, for wich approssimating to that event humans would naturally develope more '___' and they start to have more frequent contact with other dimensions or/and esp case, the vaccine would be a strategy to avoid that, through the use of Squalene.

Thank you for your attention.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My womens, sister and both kids and husband, got the stab yesterday..Sat...

He manages a stupid center...wally mart....

She has never worked, and just got her 1 st PC last month, never did any research, and followed advice from a pharmacist/friend as to where the vacine was available.
Now she braggs and flaunts that her and her family have been vacinated.

I ask her where she was going to get the other follow up shot/s, and she was floored, almost in panic, then admitting that they drove over 100miles and lied about where they live to get it.
I then let her read the post about the miscariages sp?
OMG she now want to sue them, I then ask if she signed papers and if she read them. "Yes I signed papers and no I did not read them"
She is now fuming after reading them, and very concerned for her 15 year old daughter and the fact that she has her on birth control "which the child misses/skips a lot" and is very free with letting her roam about.

My self I don't see a reason to worry yet, just wait until the youg folks are old enough to have childeren, and then the issues will most likely become MSM...news. Although I hope not.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuspy
. . .
The thing should be that: Squalene is produced in humans for a lot of functions, between them it helps anti-inibition of '___'.
Wherever syntetic Squalene would be injected in human body, immunitarian system would not recognise it and would develope antibodies to destroy it, and those would be continue to destroy self produces Squalene too.
That fact would probably definitely hurt the process connected to the functions of '___'.
. . . .

Thanks for the info.
One reason I'm glad to be able to avoid fluoridated water is it's deleterious effect, (according to something I read,) on '___'.
I wouldn't get this vaccine anyway, terrible things have been done using vaccines and there's no reason to believe this vaccine will help anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Wow....I have to admit that I hadn't gone back to read my own thread for some time.

So having just read the article you posted, I have to comment. These numbers are staggering! That one study indicated a severe reaction: (I will quote your posted article)

That one serious reaction might not sound like a lot, but it actually translates into a rate of 395 cases per 100,000 people. That’s more than 50 times the rate of hospitalization due to H1N1 itself: 7.3 per 100,000 Canadians.

That one statement is something that everyone being offered a vaccination needs to know. This is what bothers me the most: people line up for a vaccine that they are NOT being properly informed of the risks for!!! I work in an ER (certified, not licensed prof), and I am simply amazed that when I speak to the ER docs/nurses they have NO IDEA what the statistics are. They simply go with the standard belief that the 'flu shot' is perfectly safe and no big deal. If you actually take the time to read into the studies, however, you find that is simply NOT THE TRUTH.

I realize that many people now consider this whole H1N1 vaccine as 'old news'. But the fact that I just got a message from my children's schools that they will be offering a free vaccine clinic next week for ALL THE KIDS for the H1N1 has me re-visiting these posts. Especially now that it is coming out that most of the kids who got the first vaccine (thinking they were now safe) actually needed a second, which most have not gotten. What this equates to, is that all of these kids were put at risk for absolutely no benefit!!! I will posting info on my facebook and talking with parents to try and get them to read up on this before having their kids vaccinated. I will not tell them not to do it, but I believe they need to make an educated decision.

I am still very concerned. Obviously, I am declining the vaccines for my children and it is NOT mandatory. But I KNOW that most of the parents when presented with this option will make an un-informed decision and just have their kids vaccinated. I fear this whole debacle is NOT over yet. We are headed into when the flu season normally peaks (late jan/feb). Here is a current fact sheet from the CDC :

CDC fact sheet

Many things said in this fact sheet are misleading. For instance, they say kids were hardest hit/most at risk while the elderly:

the fall wave of 2009 H1N1 activity (like the spring) was relatively more severe among people younger than 65 than seasonal flu usually is and relatively less severe among people older than 65 than seasonal flu usually is

This carefully leads the reader to believe that kids were at greater risk of serious illness/death than the elderly without actually saying it. While younger people were more susceptible to acquiring H1N1, the elderly were more likely to be hospitalized and die from it!!!!!

I know I read something a month or two ago that had the percentages for infection rate vs hospital/death rate for the age groups. I can't find it now to back-up what I am saying. Perhaps someone knows where it's at?

To close: I just wanted to remind everyone once again that this is not over. We still need to be diligent in gathering knowledge so we can make informed decisions for ourselves and our loved ones.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by westcoast]

[edit on 29-1-2010 by westcoast]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I just have to share this info.

We had the original surge of 'flu like symptoms' here in my county several months ago just like everyone else. Then, like most other places it seemed to go away.

Now, a few weeks ago my kids school district, (out of the blue), had a free H1N1 flu clinic. (I think it was an attempt to get rid of all the extra supplies) They had both the nasal mist and injection.

What would ya know? About 5 to 7 days after this clinic, we again saw a small surge in our ER of primarily kids (school age) with flu symptoms, and the following week, the parents.

Just has to make ya wonder!! I have always thought there was more of a connection between the H1N1 in our county with the vaccination. I saw it first in our work place (the hospital) among staff when we got the first batch, then the general public. Now, I am even MORE convinced of this.

I wish I could say that it was a brilliant program by the government to introduce a milder flu into the community to actually prevent the 30,000 to 50,000 deaths a year. (MUCH less people died this past year than is normally seen with the flu) But I still think it was really a huge scam to make a butt load of money off the vaccine, and the lower death rate was a nice side affect!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Westcoast- even though all of the Pharmas were indemnified against legal action from adverse effects, you can still create a database and load them into the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Effects reporting system, or VAERS, on their website.
If enough people do it, it might enable the victims to engage in a class action suit, and override the Presidential Order. It would take a lot of work and a lot of doctors willing to go up against the CDC and say, YES, this IS from the vaccine, but it would be a great victory if you could do it.
If I can be of any help, let me know.

As well, consider, once you have a solid database, to contact the big news agencies with it- or publish a book or article. Gary Matsumoto did it with Anthrax vaccine in the military (read Vaccine A for inspiration and ideas)- with the help of a few Tulane doctors who were top in their fields, and would NOT be silenced. The health of the service people was too critical- and the proof was irrefutable. As a result, many people are finally getting VA help- and it was a big black eye for the government. The same goals could be accomplished here- and even lead to torte law/precedent where pharmas CAN'T be indemnified in the future- you could save lives and help those whose lived have been altered irrevocably.
U2U me for info, reply here, and let me know how I can help.
Good catch and call xoxo

[edit on 4-3-2010 by CultureD]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

my goodness...I actually agree that the vaccine is no big deal but jeebus man you need a different approach. I may not agree with OP but he does have the right to post here.

Now with that said I had the vaccine a couple months ago. No reactions or illness here. I wasn't going to do it at first but I am military so hey...got it for free.

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

You have some really good points, and I think you are right. Unfortunately, I am not a doctor, so I don't think I could go that route. I know many doctors though, so I am going to talk with them about it, and see what they think. It seems like there is a huge reluctance though on thier part to even talk about vaccines and the adverse reactions. I even had a discussion with one where they were asking ME questions. People have this misperception that Doctors, because of the MD in front of their names, are all-knowing. They aren't. The only way they find out any info on vaccines, is by researching it the same way you and I do. They have access to some better medical journals and reports, and the ability for peer discussion and resourcing, but otherwise they are in the dark as much as you and I.

In my own personal experience, even though my son almost died after receiving his MMR vaccine, the mere mention by me about it being possibly related was met by complete and total resistance. It was never looked into, therefore not reported. I think that the number of reported reactions only represents a VERY small percentage of the true total.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The problem with doctors. Their education is heavily influenced by big pharma and popular, current THEORY. Popular, current theory is usually put together by scientists funded by big pharma. Doctors can get all sorts of perks from drug companies, conflict of interest?
To vaccinate or not is a personal choice and should remain that way. If you are worried about yourself or family, go get it. Don't worry about us, if we get a disease we will die and you won't because thats the purpose of the vaccine right?

Noone should ever discourage an educated debate on any subject, that is how scientist develop things. Do you think that the makers of vaccines just sit on butt and wait for someone else to spoon feed them information? Not to mention the plethora of MD's out there who are calling out Bigpharma on this. My advice to you is to look from all sides before so zealously jumping the gun.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have been searching for answers for myself about the H1N1 vaccine for a year now. I was inspired by the start of this thread that I might find some info. Please post your own accounts. We are out there (people suffering with adverse reactions). Let us be known. Here is my story.

Both my cardiologist and pulmonologist are suspecting that I had an adverse reaction to receiving my first ever H1N1 vaccine. I say "suspecting" because they both said there is no real way to test and say it was the definite cause. However, I have been advised not to take the vaccine again.

Less than 48 hours after the injection (which I had the afternoon of 14 Jan 10), I experienced my first-ever blackout at age 35 (the morning of 16 Jan 10). The following two weeks were awful. I couldn't stand without feeling like I was going to blackout (had second blackout a week after the 1st), sick to my stomach, foggy-brained and disoriented. Now I suffer from near daily grey-outs (get dizzy, sick to my stomach and start to lose peripheral vision but don't fully blackout... usually because I sit or lay down until the feeling passes). Occasionally, I get a feeling like someone is stabbing me between my ribs with an ice pick.

Several months ago, after more tests than I can count and being passed from doctor to doctor, I was diagnosed with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), experiencing "mild" Sinus Tachycardia during my grey-out "episodes" as shown on a 21 day EKG. Pulmonary Function Test showed good, except my diffusing capacity is at 68% (should be 80+, ideally 90+). But get this, my blood-oxygen sat is 97 to 100%??? They are now ordering tests to rule out Pulmonary Hypertension or a blood clot in my lungs. I get short of breath with the mildest of activity (one dance or 1/8 mile run). I use to do ballroom dancing marathons and run a 1.5 mile no problem.

I personally feel it was the shot. Nothing else happened to me that could explain such a sudden and drastic onset of symptoms. And although they can't prove it, my treating physicians suspect the shot to be a triggering event, if not the whole cause. But with no test that can confirm it, it is sheer speculation due to the close proximity in time. For now, I guess that will have to do. I just want to find out if whatever this is can be treated so I can really focus on getting on with my life.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join