It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adverse reactions to the H1N1 vaccine...it has begun. Add your information HERE.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I also hope that this thread can be a thread for any real accounts of adverse reactions to the vaccine. I think this is vitally important information for us to be sharing.
So a bump up - just in case someone does have something to add.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Perhaps I started this thread too soon, or else I was wrong, and there are not that many adverse reactions going on.

I would like to specifically add though, in light of some new information, to be aware of any respiratory illnesses in those recently vaccinated also. I have heard some rumors possilby linking vaccinations to the whole ARDS (accute respiratory distress syndrome). That is purely speculative, but I think we need to be aware of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I just had a relative in another state tell me about two doctors locally that fell ill immediately following vaccination. This is in Montana, one of the states with the fewest recorded infections.

I have read many speculative posts regarding other countries and the possible connection bewteen their vaccine programs and the explosion rate of new infections immediately following. Does anyone have any documention they have been tracking that can back this up?

If you think about it, the Flu Mist, according to the CDC, in one study 50% of those that recieved it shed live virus for about 5-7 days. It has an infection rate of 2.4%. Who are the largest group to get the Flu Mist? Health care providers and first responders. People with the most contact with people who are considered 'high risk' and vulnerable to infections. I couldn't find a concrete number, but the CDC said "millions" of the Flu mist vaccin were distributed. So even if we are conservative and say 3 million were dosed, that would mean about 1.5 million were shedding live virus for 5-7 days, infecting 2.4% of everyone they came into contact with. Even using LOW numbers that would mean 30-50 MILLION people could have been infected from the Flu mist.

It is simple math based on the insert itself and the studies from the CDC, there for anyone to figure out. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Anyone else have any stories of known adverse reactions to share????

[edit on 2-11-2009 by westcoast]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I work in an immunology asthma clinic. We have given over 300 H1N1 vaccines WITHOUT A SINGLE ADVERSE REACTION. I can assure you if people were having problems it would be all over the media. The events people are reporting on this site could be that people have been given the nasal vaccine and not the injection. Nasal vaccine is live virus and should not be given to people with chronic health conditions.
People who are so anti-vaccine were certainly not around during, Polio, Small Pox, and measles outbreaks that cost 10's of thousands of people their lives. I have seen parents take their children to Chickenpox parties, rather then immunize their children. I suggest if you have ever watched a child die of Chicken pox encephalitis, you might just change your mind.
The removal of Thimerosal from vaccines has don't nothing to reduce the rates of Autism. Look it up. There is a study done out of California. Base your beliefs on science and not something you heard a celebrity discuss on Oprah.
It only takes one stupid person to breed more stupidity. Don't offer opinions on something you know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I received my vaccine Thursday. It hurt more than the regular flu vaccine, however the H1N1 vac came with its own needle, and was attached to a vial--could be that it was harder to handle. I felt very light headed. I also have asthma and couldn't get a deep breath. Nothing new there--that's why I caved in and got it. I used my rescue inhaler and took vitamin c and Excedrin. All day I had a strange taste in mouth. Honey and honeycombs. Weird.
By the next day, I was fine except for soreness at the injection site. My SO and son had no reactions.

Two interesting side notes: First, the vaccine came with a small document from the CDC, its own "certificate" the size of a business card (folded). It had the lot humber and Sanofi Pasteur Inc. a place to write the date of the inj. In all my years as a heath professional, I've never seen such a thing.

Second, only one physician has the vaccine. No one can get the stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have been reading for years. The push for me to join is my 12 year old Grandson. He had the H1N1 shot on the 3rd of October. Since then, we have noticed an eyebrow "Jerk", jerks in the facial muscle, and head going to one side, progressively getting worse. We took him to the DR. today. He did a very detailed Neuro checkup, and agrees, something is not right. Waiting on an appointment with a Pediatric Neurologist to find out what is going on. Side effects in the 70s included Guillian Barre Syndrome. This is not that, but a variation of that is Miller Fisher, that starts with the eyes.

:"The 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccine (swine flu vaccine) is not covered under the VICP. National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) If you received the 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccine (swine flu vaccine) or drugs to treat or prevent H1N1 influenza such as Tamiflu, Relenza or Peramivir and think that you have been seriously injured by this vaccine or these drugs, see the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program. "

WHY NOT?

Although that is by no means my main concern. My Grandson IS!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
2 Manitobans die within week of H1N1 shot

There are 2 suspected deaths from the H1N1 vaccine in Manitoba and 69 people have had adverse effects from the vaccine. 8 of those were considered serious.

Source: www.cbc.ca...
ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boogiegk

I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

I think the fact that this vaccine is not reportable and there is no compensation program speaks VOLUMES of itself. This tells me that the Pharma companies as well as the government does not have faith in it. Unfortunately for the public, this means that if you DO have an adverse reaction there is no compensation for any outcome. We are on our own.

What scares me is the lack of studies done and how quickly it seems that the vaccine is dismissed as a cause of illness. This could potentially lead to misdiagnosis and incorrect treatment of some very serious problems.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by katoberry

I appreciate what you are saying but I disagree with you. My beliefs ARE based on scientific studies, or the lack there-of. It is also based on persoal experience and what I have witnessed with my own eyes.

There is ALWAYS going to be adverse reactions for ANY vaccination. What it comes down to is risk vs benefit. You are in the medical field so you understand that. I personally do not feel that the risk of this vaccine is worth taking.

Also, the vaccines I was speaking of were all injections. I am suprised you suggested the reactions I and others described were possibly the nasal mist. The nasal mist has the LEAST amount of side-affects, other than a risk of having a milder form of the infection if you are immunocomprimised. It does not have the adverse reactions we are describing....those only come from the injection form of the shot.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have been in the military for three years and have done all that I can do to avoid receiving medical vaccinations except exemption since I am not eligible. I have looked up the dangers of some of these vaccinations and find them to be very frightening.

Here is a list of vaccinations I have received so far followed by my experiences:
Adenovirus, Types 4 and 7 Air Force recruits receive adenovirus vaccination only when there is evidence of active disease transmission. Coast Guard Recruits only receive this when specifically directed by the Coast Guard Commandant.
Influenza (Flu Shot) Navy and Marine Corps officer and enlisted accessions receive the influenza vaccine year round in basic training. Other service recruits receive this shot in basic only during the designated flu season (October - March)
Measles Measles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
Meningococcal Quadrivalent meningococcal vaccine (containing A, C, Y, and W-135 polysaccharide antigens) is administered on a one-time basis to recruits. The vaccine is given as soon as practicable after in-processing or training. This vaccine is required routinely only for recruits, although its use may be indicated in other situations based on transmission potential and risk of contracting meningococcal disease.
Mumps Measles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
Polio A single dose of trivalent OPV is administered to all enlisted accessions. Officer candidates, ROTC cadets, and other Reserve Components on initial active duty for training receive a single dose of OPV unless prior booster immunization as an adult is documented.
Rubella Measles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.
Tetanus-diphtheria A primary series of tetanus-diphtheria (Td) toxoid is initiated for all recruits lacking a reliable history of prior immunization in accordance with existing ACIP guidelines. Individuals with previous history of Td immunization receive a booster dose upon entry to active duty and subsequently in accordance with ACIP requirements.
Routine "Booster" Shots while in the Military
Annual, during "Flu Season" (October - March)
Tetanus-diphtheria A primary series of tetanus-diphtheria (Td) toxoid is initiated for all recruits lacking a reliable history of prior immunization in accordance with existing ACIP guidelines. Individuals with previous history of Td immunization receive a booster dose upon entry to active duty and subsequently in accordance with ACIP requirements.
When Deployed to Area Where In-Theater Commander Accesses a Biological Threat
Small Pox This vaccine is administered only under the authority of DoD Directive 6205.3, DoD Immunization Program for Biological Warfare Defense.
Anthrax This vaccine is administered only under the authority of DoD Directive 6205.3, DoD Immunization Program for Biological Warfare Defense.
Typhoid
Yellow Fever Army, Air Force, and Coast Guard (Navy and Marine Corps receive all receive this, regardless of "Deployment Status").
Hepatitis A

Quite a list, my first negative reaction was that I had discovered I was now allergic to something in deodorant. I have yet to determine what it is exactly that I am allergic to, but it doesn't matter what brand of stick deodorant I use, I always get a large irritating rash underneath my armpits. This rash can last up to 3+ days even after only one application. I have switched to an all natural underarm spray since many months ago, and so far has done the trick to stop the rashes. There are no dermatologists on base so every doctor I have asked doesn't have a clue.

My second negative experience from receiving these vaccines was during 2007. I have been an extremely healthy person, rarely contracting any diseases, on that year, and receiving a flu shot, I experienced the worst flu ever. It started as a simple cold and quickly progressed to a steady full on flu. For a few days I would have terrible sore throats with a lot white material building up behind uvula. After days of self-remedy the flu continued and after about a week it became a fever. Approximately one week after that it digressed into a cold again, this lasted me two months. Over all I was sick for 3 months, perhaps it would have helped if they didn't continue to make me go to work... The medical technicians I asked said such reactions are normal after receiving the flu vaccination. I find that such a lengthy experience is highly unlikely. Also to note many of the technicians I asked met the question as if it were a hostile remark.

The next new thing to happen to my body happened to my lymphatic system. On and on for months I would wake up with small crud chunks of semi-squishy white material. I did not feel sick at all at the time, but for some reason when I would be walking the material would just grow inside my mouth, unknown to me, until it got heavy enough and dropped. I would usually end up swallowing it by accident. I had a dental appoint one morning and the hygienist noticed the white material and brought in a dentist who informed me that my lymphatic system was producing this material through the nodes in my mouth because it was fighting some disease. I found this very odd since I wasn't sick to my knowledge but, he assured me would pass on in a day, even though I already had it for three. I had a fitness test during this period and apparently running dramatically increases the production of this white crud. I had ran before but not a whole two and a half miles during the time I had the umm... disease until this time. During my first lap it was producing the crud so fast I was spitting it out as I was running! Near completion of the last lap it got so bad that it was gathering in my throat and causing me to cough and nearly collapse at the finish line. When I finished no one even asked what was wrong with me, even the guy I almost accidentally spat on. I cannot remember how long this lasted exactly but I believe it went away after a few weeks. No explanation could be provided by any doctor on base.

So far no reaction to the H1N1, of course I opted for the nasal spray and held my breath after receiving the spray until I got outside so I got spit/blow it out. I think I could have flushed it out of my system that very day going through the lengths that I did to keep it out but I am probably wrong since days following I had a cold which is usual.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Stop giving advice like "Don't take the vaccine!" Holy crap.. are you medical professionals? No? Then shut up. My diabetic wife or my pregnant daughter, who could possibly die from complications from the flu.. I'd not want them to read your pathetic conspiracy-driven rubbish.

People should get advice from their doctors. THAT'S IT! Get a second opinion if you like. You are in no way certified to be giving advice that could possibly KILL SOMEONE if they listen to you. I know you could give a flying rats ass if someone died because of your tinfoil-hat wearing advice, but why don't you leave the decisions to the professionals. Some docs say it's not a good idea for their patients to get it. Some say it's a good idea. Either way, their advice is 100 times more useful than someone who is getting all their "knowledge" from conspiracy-driven websites, or their personal opinion that for whatever stupid reason, all governments and people in power want them dead.

It just pisses me off. I don't mind discussion. I don't mind advice on ways to stay healthy. I DO mind the forceful "DON'T GET THE VACCINE!" advice. I've seen MUCH more "nazi-like" techniques HERE... from many of you supposed helpful people with so much intelligence that it's amazing your little heads don't burst, than from docs or "propaganda."

Stop trying to be a doctor IF YOU AREN'T.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You're on the wrong website pal. If you don't agree why not make a thread claiming that the conspiracy of anti-vaccinations is a conspiracy!
Mind your #ing manners next time.

EDIT: P.S. People are spreading this message because there are many who are in the medical field! These aren't baseless claims. Do you do your own research or do you just yell at people?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Excuse me, but were you referring to me? I have to assume you are since I started this thread and you do not address anyone else directly.

Have you even read what I have written? Not just on this thread, but many other ones? I have NEVER given the advice you are accusing me of. I have ALWAYS said that this is a personal decision that everyone has to make for themselves, and I am a firm believer in researching something this serious before making a decision.

I have made it clear (on ATS) whenever someone gets close to asking for medical advice that I am NOT a doctor. I work in healthcare and have some knowledge and personal experience, but that is all. The only things I have spoken about are my own experiences and feelings and encourage others to base their decision not on fear or ANY propaganda, but benefit VS risk. I have even stated numerous times that I hope I am wrong about the vaccine safety and I will turn out to be the one who SHOULD have gotten the shot.

Before you jump on here to personally slam someone, you should at least be accurate in your accusations. I don't even support some of the popular 'consp theories'. Perhaps you should start your own thread since you feel so strongly about this, instead of taking out your frustrations on other people who are just trying to share their experiences.

PEACE

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
In my province of Manitoba (Canada) there are higher than normal reports of people having negative adverse reactions to the vaccine. GlaxoSmithKline have recalled this shipment of vaccine.

Batch of H1N1 vaccine pulled

Health officials across Canada are being asked to hold back a batch of swine flu vaccine that appears to be causing higher rates of severe allergic reactions.

ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Source: www.cbc.ca...

[edit on 20-11-2009 by ZombieSlayer]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
For what it's worth... I know a guy whose wife (healthy, in her thirties) suffered a pretty bad stroke some days after having to get the shot (government employee). Last I heard she's still in a coma and her chances of surviving aren't looking good.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi! Three people in my family had swine flu, most of the kids at school had it in September and October. Everyone's reaction to the flu was different. I had it more severe and longer than my kids. I had Pneumonia in January 2000, the flu started down that route on the fourth day, I took Avelox for ten days that made it go away. This week the shots came to the schools, we did not get it. Too late we had the disease already. My child said the other middle schoolers felt weird and dizzy, one child fainted. My father died of cancer in 1994. Chemo poison did him in. I don't beilieve in taking things in your body that is not food or beverage. If God didn't put it there, it probably doesn't belong there.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Stop giving advice like "Don't take the vaccine!" Holy crap.. are you medical professionals? No? Then shut up. My diabetic wife or my pregnant daughter, who could possibly die from complications from the flu.. I'd not want them to read your pathetic conspiracy-driven rubbish.

People should get advice from their doctors. THAT'S IT! Get a second opinion if you like. You are in no way certified to be giving advice that could possibly KILL SOMEONE if they listen to you. I know you could give a flying rats ass if someone died because of your tinfoil-hat wearing advice, but why don't you leave the decisions to the professionals. Some docs say it's not a good idea for their patients to get it. Some say it's a good idea. Either way, their advice is 100 times more useful than someone who is getting all their "knowledge" from conspiracy-driven websites, or their personal opinion that for whatever stupid reason, all governments and people in power want them dead.

It just pisses me off. I don't mind discussion. I don't mind advice on ways to stay healthy. I DO mind the forceful "DON'T GET THE VACCINE!" advice. I've seen MUCH more "nazi-like" techniques HERE... from many of you supposed helpful people with so much intelligence that it's amazing your little heads don't burst, than from docs or "propaganda."

Stop trying to be a doctor IF YOU AREN'T.

Excuse me pal but my wife IS A DOCTOR, yes an M.D. so don't ask. And she definitely does NOT recommend the swine flu vaccination to people! So excuse you and your nasty attitude from the conversation.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

those arent people! those are sheep!
sure we need something to battle this virus (the gov developed)
but its not the vaccine (the gov developed) to help us die

This seems to be an alternative

Always get a real Quakes advice.

Nobody in MY family is going to get the jab.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
How deadly is the swine flu?

Well when we get our own CDC scrapping for death tolls to boost swine flu numbers from pneumonia cases in the US since April that tellls the story by itself.

Swine flu is not killing as many people as the CDC and big pharma wants, but beware just like in 1976 the death toll and side effects of the vaccine will be greater than the swine flu deaths.

The government took initiative and too care of the victims of the vaccine, now you will not be that lucky.

With immunity from any side effects from vaccinations the government will start burying the death and side effects under the national weekly statistics of sudden death, miscarriages, hart attacks and chronic allergic reactions with the regular database.

So actually unless the side effects start making people fill the hospitals more than the swine flu and seasonal flu will, we will never know about the increasing numbers.

In this nation corporate America and big farm owns the government.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a friend of mine who is a pharmacist told me the other day that two people died from the vaccine shot in Jourdan, he is from Jourdan, and he also told me that its not a good idea to take this vaccine. as if i was going to take it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join