It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adverse reactions to the H1N1 vaccine...it has begun. Add your information HERE.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have not found a similar post, and now that I am seeing the adverse reactions occuring, I think it is time to start this thread.

Yes, adverse reactions happen with EVERY vaccine. A lot more than the public is aware of, because it just isn't talked about (or reported). I feel very certain that the public disclosure of the TRUE numbers of adverse reactions will NOT accurately reflect what is REALLY happening. I have worked in a hospital setting for years now and I can only remember seeing one mild localized reaction to seasonal flu in the past. I know of five in one day from H1N1, one of them almost fatal.

Where I live (Pacific Northwest in the States), we received the Flu Mist about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the H1N1 shot about 1 1/2 weeks ago. It has been given primarly to healthcare workers, first responders and those at high-risk.

I was sick for the past week-and-a-half with the flu-like symptoms, so I was absent from the hospital where I work during this time. (I have never gotten a flu shot and never will) I was back yesterday for the first day since and whithin the first 5 minutes was hearing stories about staff having reactions to the H1N1 shot. I think it is CRITICAL for these reactions to be reported. Now, this thread will in no way be a scientific study and is not meant to promote fear-mongering. I wish it to be a sharing of TRUE experiences from around the globe as to what is really happening as a result of this vaccine. Perhaps it will turn out to be no greater than is normal and we can all breath a sigh of relief.

SO...please try to keep it as 1st hand as possible. Meaning, that it be reliable information and not something this person said about this person who knows a person, etc. Please list your general location, the general date the vaccine was received, type (shot vs mist) and as many symptoms as possible and the outcome. (be sure not to violate anyones privacy, keep it general)

Here is my account:

These were all people that received the same batch of H1N1 shot vaccine last week. Three of them had a localized reaction at the site (bruising/soreness), they became hot/flushed and itched. Another person developed chest pain. The fifth had a severe allergic reaction and almost died. They ended up being admitted to the hospital. When the distributor of the vaccine was called, they advised that the anyphalatic reaction could re-occur whithin 72 hours of the administration, so apparantly this reaction is not an isolated incident. Also to note, the person that had the severe reaction has received the seasonal shot in the past with no adverse affects.

To close, I want to share some pics from our local papers. The propaganda is VERY heavy here. I really do hope that we are NOT being mislead and the virus going around IS H1N1 and this vaccine IS safe and WILL save lives. I am just skeptical by nature and I have heard/seen too much to believe that as easily as others. I believe in the sharing of information to come to the truth whenever there are questions. Hopefully we can do that here.

(First picture is of a group or ER nurses giving each other the H1N1 vaccine, with a caption that says "We got ours, did you get yours?"

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I was at a routine appointment the other day, and my doctor tried to give me the vaccine. He said my roommates (who are disabled) are at a greater risk and that I should "do it for their sake".

Adverse reaction?

I guess that's what you call it when I freak out on my V.A. appointed quack.

Funny thing, he hasn't taken the vaccine, and he's older than dirt.

His adverse reaction to it must have been like mine.

I used to be scared of clowns.

Now I'm scared of my doctor.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
those poor sheeple! look at them taking that vaccine without even knowing whats in it! tsk tsk.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm seeing some new posts now coming up about reactions. I am hoping to consolidate these reports, either here, or if someone else can come up with a better way to do it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

U should see toronto and how brainless the sheeps, lining up for there shot, the local tv news network cp24 is doing a good job on brainwashing.

And i noticed the one the tv network talked to the people whom are getting a shot said this/

(The reason i am getting my shot, is because i heard on the news could be a bigger pandemic)

see? people will believe anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I suspect there are readers on here that have some personal accounts or stories to relay. Can you share with us?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthShallFreeYou
I was at a routine appointment the other day, and my doctor tried to give me the vaccine. He said my roommates (who are disabled) are at a greater risk and that I should "do it for their sake".

SO if you take it and they dont can you pass it to them now??????????? Tis is where im at with tis.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am also inclined that the media will not cover all the deaths and reactions and what we have is just a trickle effect. The reality of it may be much larger then the picture the media paints.

I hate NWO controlled media. It just plain lies and lies and lies. All propaganda, no truth (Not talking about the ususal car crash/house on fire stories)... just the ones that involve goverment actions like war and man made biological pandemics like H1N1.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm not sure what you are asking, but I wll answer what THINK you need to know....

My understanding is this: The SHOT does not contain live virus, so no, you could not pass on H1N1 after receiving the shot. However, the Flu Mist DOES contain a weakened virus. There are a lot of different thoughts as to how contagious you are after receiving this and/or for how long. I would suggest that if you have any concern about passing on the virus, or live with people that are at high-risk, do not get the flu mist vaccine. If you are set on getting one, get the shot. Be sure though to ask WHICH vaccine it is and educate yourself on which ones have less additives and therefore less risk involved. Also, make sure which allergies put you at greater risk with which vaccines. Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
those arent people! those are sheep!
sure we need something to battle this virus (the gov developed)
but its not the vaccine (the gov developed) to help us die
DO NOT TAKE the vaccine

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Everyone in Ontario, Canada just received a flier from our provincial government giving us the "facts" about h1n1. It was in my mailbox this morning..

CBC's (Canadian Broadcasting) website is urging anyone that is experiencing severe flu symptoms to call 911.

It is definitely getting out of hand around here.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ur canadians governments healtcare system is usualy a little over protective no xD?
just drug ur self with vitamin c and eath healthy and sport.
dont take the vaccine,if ur healthy why u need it?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The OP had said something about what if the virus really is that bad and the vaccine actually will prevent severe onset (totally paraphrased but something to that effect).

I've thought about this too, even the media seems to be going back and forth and that maybe this was meant to confuse people and prevent them from taking the vaccine. Recently though, I became aware of a few friends that had contracted the virus and all of them were fine within 3 to 5 days and none of them had the vaccine, so........ At this point I'm still thinking its 98% hype.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

My wife was sick for over a week with "H1N1"/Flu symptoms.. I never take vitamin's or supplements and not a single cough or headache on my end.. My immune system gets boosted from a daily diet of Capsicum and Lemons. I usually eat a half lemon a day, and have maybe a jalapeno and a couple habaneros.

I definitely won't be receiving the shot and most uneducated mainstream people share that sentiment. At least in the 20 - 35 yr old age groups I mingle with.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
those arent people! those are sheep!
sure we need something to battle this virus (the gov developed)
but its not the vaccine (the gov developed) to help us die
DO NOT TAKE the vaccine

You just regurgitated a ton of disinfo.

Facts please? Source please?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
For the record I am a skeptic about this shot but I have a new baby at home and it's not just about my life anymore.

I am going to get the shot, but I am only going to get the non-adjuvanted, non-thimerosol version.

It will be available but I do not yet know how to get it...we are still waiting for it to arrive here.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

While I personally will NOT get it or allow my kids to, I completely understand your decision. I know it is different when you have a small baby to think about. It might turn out in the end that you are right and I am wrong (I hope so).

Good luck to you and I hope your baby stays well!!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I received a flier from the provincial government, and I had a very nice young man knock on my door asking if I had had the flu shot. I told him 'No' and he said, 'Thank God.' and he handed me a homemade flier why we should not take the jab and why we must resist the brainwashing.

I say, Good on him !!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
To
ellevoisin

Can you scan it and post it on here please

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why are people even considering taking the vaccine with all the strange side effects?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join