It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military concerns about UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What a great read, is this perhaps serious discussion of possible tolerance in accepting disclosure at some point in the near or distance future by educating in discussing potential military implications of UFO's.

“One might interpret that as these beings attempting to send a warning to us humans that we are playing with fire,” Hastings said. “Alternatively, it could be that these beings are planning to invade Earth and don’t want to inhabit a radioactive wasteland.

I’m trying to get this message out to the public to let people know that this is not science fiction, this is not Hollywood, this is not the funny pages – this is absolutely real.

I think we’re slowly as a race being acquainted with their reality and presence here, and at some point they’re going to leave no doubt in anyone’s mind that that’s what’s going on

Courtesy: lecture on military concern of ufo's

[edit on 10/29/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Good post -Mr Hastings is a very knowledgeable chap.

Theres a great radio interview with him here where he makes some very interesting comments:

(Video is 1 of 7)

Theres also this thread which lists some other incidents.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Good post -Mr Hastings is a very knowledgeable chap.

Theres a great radio interview with him here where he makes some very interesting comments:

(Video is 1 of 7)

Theres also this thread which lists some other incidents.
Cheers.

Indeed that is a good video.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I find it when I listen to him, there is something that tells me this man is telling the truth. There is so much credibility just in the sound of his voice that it is hard to believe he would be telling any lies.

Consider how he reluctantly examines the Roswell reverse engineering topic, thus states in confidence a source proving that Roswell was indeed an alien space ship.

join