It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We HAVE been contacted....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The third image in your op is zetan. I can feel that energy. Not actually a good feeling. Mitchell is wrong and is representing ETs as the zetans, whereas they are but one group and associated with Vrill and the annanuki's. There are many ets, and some are very positive and look like us, though not all the positives do.

I love your posts. They may make my eyes go cross, but I love them, I really do.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well I happen to believe everyone has insight, just not getting into their right hemisphere enough with meditation or good starseed music. You need to, things become different and event the matrix slips up lots.

So dont cross your eyes, just practice and stretch using your insight. Energy recognition is a basic skill. I often tell people to go out into nature to practice their telepathy, but for energy recognition, an example would be to look at many pictures of sacred geometry in google images, slowly, setting the intention to use your insight, see literally switches like light switches ahead of your ears on those slight buldges, sensitive spots, they're psi toggle spots, and the helmet device things I've seen on others heads, and had work done on me involve those spots along with others. Picturing turning the light switch on, and everywhere including your third eye. And say,

"I will tune out the negative in order to be open to anything I need to perceive!" at least 3 times, or many, slowly, trying to let each word vibrate within.

Then look at the pictures, and pause and absorb the ones that give you and energetic hit, or make vibrations rush through you.

Look at ufo pictures, assess if they have energy or not, and if its good, or gives you a headache instantly.

Look at videos of people, and try to see who they are in source. Particularly those who claim they channel. Imagine the person standing up and turning around and try to see the shape of their aura. Nuki's have a certain shape.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
We're not even from here. My opinion though.

Look around the world. It looks as if Humans can't co-exist with anything living here. We can't even co-exist with one another, but that's a different story.

Before we came along, I'd assume everything globally was fine, environmentally. Creatures lived off the land and fertilized it, it was a great cycle of life that worked perfect.

Then we came along, well, I don't have to divulge what we've done.

I don't think it's us being contacted as it's more of a "hey, we didn't forget you" type of UFO flybys.
[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

This is probably fodder for another thread, but the Earth wasn't all hunky dory before humans! Plenty of things have gone extinct without any help from the humans, and many, many creatures on Earth devastate their environment, it is not just humans!!

I tend to agree though, that we are not just "from" here. I think the seeds of life have been bombarding this planet for millions of years. Maybe on purpose, or maybe just from comets and asteroids, but there is no way all the diversity of life on Earth came from "evolution!"

I have to agree. I'm a big believer of Panspermia! and I still think it's happening today. Some organisms are arriving via asteroids and meteorites and making Earth home now, we just fail to identify them because they are all carbon based, and water reliant with DNA that doesn't look out of place. Whether or not this life is intrasolar is the big question.

I haven't yet watched all the vids due to connection limitations but I can confidently say that even ignoring ancient contact, we have most definitely had continuous contact since at least the 1850s. No! if I told you how I know I'd have to have you killed.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
nice videos ill be sure to check them all out when i get a chance

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
have YOU been contacted? and if so by what? is this not contact what we have right here? why must you look at external sources when all the facts are right in front of you if you just knew how to look. take a book, start readin it, I'm already in hell so Jesus I'm Needin it!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i've been reading stuff on ats for about two years now. searching out information on project mountak and the philadelphia experiment led me to finding this, to put it lightly, interesting place.

this is my first post here, and as such, i want to make perfectly clear that this post is not in anyway negative or dismissive of anyone's believes here. i consider myself to be a mild conspiracy theorists. pretty much the jfk assassination (i haven't reached a complete alternate theory on this, but im sure oswald didn't do it.) and 9/11(same here, im not a 'no plane' guy though, that’s for sure.) are all ive been able to research and feel is 100% a clear conspiracy.

my question is: with all of the hope, excitement, and expectation tied to alien disclosure; if aliens could be proved to not exist, beyond a shadow of a doubt, how would you feel? what would you do?

i personally don’t believe in aliens. i haven’t seen any proof in my personal life, but im always open to discussion and to read, see, and hear arguments for their existence.

if anyone could point me to any good threads on proof for aliens, please do.

oh, and hi everyone. after two years of being on the outside looking in, i look forward to finally joining in the discussions here.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by deejayiwan

Also, the Apollo 11 "UFO" that Aldrin claims the others and himself saw in route to the Moon has also been positively identified (and is accepted by Aldrin himself) as a piece of a panel from the rocket, as it was seen also on all the other missions and is characteristic of the expected orbital path for such debris.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by jkrog08]

Do you also believe that the Roswell incident was merely a result of a weather balloon falling to earth? I mean it's difficult to ever know, especially in the field of ufology, if a recant is due to a change in belief or due to pressures from the powers that be.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The ancient structure on the moon taped by Armstrong video is a dramatization for a foreign TV show. I wish people would stop posting it over and over again as if it is real footage. How would you feel if I took footage from Independence day and posted it to claim that there was a dogfight between an jet and UFO firing green lasers?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
People say 'we have been contacted' and that SETI regularly picks up 'space chatter' from Aliens, so why with all this technology that we had back then and today does no one come forward with " I picked up alien chat"?
We have hundreds of thousands of radio 'hams' out there scanning all the frequencies but no one to date ( apart from the 60's and 70's) has anyone said " there's voices out there"?
How were we able to pick it up back but not today? wonders wonders?

While I don't claim to be an expert on SETI, here is my understanding. All radio transmissions occur in a given bandwidth within a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. The size of a bandwidth that could encompass an extraterrestrial transmission could be very small within the entire portion of the spectrum that a radio transmission could occur. Therefore all the possible locations on the 'radio dial' where a transmission could occur is rather vast. That's why the SETI at Home idea was utilized so that millions of personal computers could be used to analyze those vast bandwidths that had been recorded by a radio telescope located in an area with very little radio pollution. All those computers were analyzing for transmission patterns that were inconsistent with any naturally occurring or known man made transmissions.

Ham radio operators, on the other hand, are generally very limited to both what portion of the spectrum their radio's are capable of receiving and within that spectrum the operators are more likely only to listen to known frequencies where transmissions regularly occur. And even if an operator were to hear an extraterrestrial intelligence transmission, how would he know what it was? I don't have a ham radio but I do have a shortwave radio and while browsing through the frequencies I've heard some rather strange sounds and patterns coming out of the radio and I don't know how to determine whether those sounds are from transmissions that are man made, natural phenomena or ET intelligent transmissions.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
we've been contacted, well so what?

you really think if ETs were what you thought they really were, they wouldn't simply 'hi neighbor' .

why do you think ETs if in fact they exist, allow themselves to be part of a cover up...

string dangling puppets... sigh*

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wheither or not weve been contacted, if we the public dont hear about it then its pointless really to think about. It doesnt really count until they land in plain view of the world... Then no government can deny the truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

how did he "not really walk on the moon" if, in fact, he was actually the sixth person to walk on the moon?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

We have NOT been contacted! Saying that we have and then offering statements by Edgar Mitchell, Art Bell, Steven Greer, none of who can offer ANY evidence doesn't make it so.

Edgar Mitchell accomplished a lot as an astronaut but as it was discussed on Unexplained Mysteries, Mr Mitchell is a mental case. When he speaks on anything associated with his job as an astronaut he is to be respected. When he speaks of anything not associated with astronautics, he is unbelievable and off the wall. Being an ex-astronaut does not confer any special knowledge on him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join