It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We HAVE been contacted....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
why dont you just surrender? there are far more facts and claims that aliens visit earth,that usa is covering everything up,and that seti is also covering everything.
the claims are so MUCH that even if theyr not supported by facts theyr juuust to much to battle

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I agree with you. However it's human nature to fear what you don't understand. I guess some people have a hard time thinking that the Human Race isn't so superior.

Let it be known to all that nobody, no one, from science to religion to crackheads on the street, none of us know where the F we came from. A part of me doesn't mind that, because it could be bad news, we all came from Uranus, could you imagine that? I'd be pissed. I'd be looking at the aliens asking "Are you F-ing kidding me?"

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It looks as if Humans can't co-exist with anything living here. We can't even co-exist with one another, but that's a different story.
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

I beg to differ-humans and fish can co-exist peacefully...

Interesting concept this.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
reply to post by Stillalive

I agree with you. However it's human nature to fear what you don't understand. I guess some people have a hard time thinking that the Human Race isn't so superior.

Let it be known to all that nobody, no one, from science to religion to crackheads on the street, none of us know where the F we came from. A part of me doesn't mind that, because it could be bad news, we all came from Uranus, could you imagine that? I'd be pissed. I'd be looking at the aliens asking "Are you F-ing kidding me?"

I think it would be damn unscientific to say we came from "space". You actually separate yourself from an animal? If human being is an animal, it doesn't mean he's worth less. That is the nature of any living thing, or how it manifests.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

It looks as if Humans can't co-exist with anything living here. We can't even co-exist with one another, but that's a different story.

What are you new to the world? I'm sure the oil tankers, cruise ships etc that pollute the waters are doing this just for the fish, fish love mercury, as much as we love cyanide.

And there's nothing more humane then having an aquarium and watching a group of goldfish get shred to bits by a Japanese fighting fish.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
I think it would be damn unscientific to say we came from "space". You actually separate yourself from an animal? If human being is an animal, it doesn't mean he's worth less. That is the nature of any living thing, or how it manifests.

Ardi - news.nationalgeographic.com...

We came before the Chimp.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It doesn't matter.

You separate yourself from other living beings? We are animals in our hearts.
This is how consciousness manifests itself. You cannot deny the similarity of human beings compared to other lifeforms.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I'm failing to make sense of that post ?

In fact I'm failing to make sense of any of your posts in the context of the OP. Maybe if you took some of your own advice it would help -

"Here's what I say, the more you sit and wonder the quicker life goes by and you've missed it.

You only live once in this life time, enjoy it, because maybe later on, you'll figure everything out outside this life time."

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Would't the goverment just love to know what my alien friends and i have been talking about over the past 18 years.Well that private between me and my alien friends.I have posted about 40% of what we have talked about over the years on another web site and i guess the goverment has read all thoses.The other 60% stays with me and my alien freinds.Keep on scraching your heads guys.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

reply to post by cnuum

Well thank you, I guess it's solved where we came from. Now I'm just confused as to why what you said hasn't been "known knowledge".

It's been a well known fact for decades that when cyanobacteria evolved around 2.8 billion years ago, they started polluting the CO2 and nitrogen rich atmosphere with oxygen. The transition to a substantial oxygen atmosphere (it's currently at 21 percent) took a long time though, and wasn't accomplished until something like 1.6-1.0 billion years ago. It's not the guy's fault you weren't aware of this.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Why isn't what you said fact to the point that we don't need to ask "where did we come from?"

You came from here. Your entire physiology, not to mention the DNA double helix, is testament to terran biological evolution. Deal with it.
The solar system may originally have been seeded by primitive micro organisms from comets raining in from interstellar space to kick off life on Earth, the so called Panspermia hypothesis, but that's just an hypothesis.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969
www.youtube.com...

this film is CLEARLY fake, its made with modern technology. its NOT from 69.
its CGI.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I think it would be damn unscientific to say we came from "space".

I think it unscientific to say anything to the contrary, Earth is but a molecule of an incredibly vast ocean that is space.

All we can do is speculate on the reasoning behind our existence.

As much as I admire Edgar Mitchell for coming forward, he offers no more evidence to the possibility of extraterrestrial lifeforms than his credibilty allows. His accounts are second hand and we have had plenty of credible sources stating no less than what he affords us now.

He adds credence to the possibilty but no hard evidence on which to confirm.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

I have often wondered , if our own atmosphere could be included in evidence that the Human Race did in fact belong or come from somewhere else.

From the second we are born and start breathing, the Oxygen starts to slowly tear us down, as with everything else exposed to it, it's highly corrosive.

Azzllin:

You are right. I often thought about the same thing. Oxygen is corrosive and every rust is usually corroded by oxidation coming from Oxygen.

Some household cleaners/detergents are also based on the Oxygen corrsion. Look at Oxyclean. It works by corrosion.

Water in cast iron pipes requires water treatment to bond the oxygen so it does not rust the pipe from within. This practice is evident in apartment buildings where either hot or cold water is passed thur the inside of the pipes.

One other thing... If we look at a cooked chicken's bones, they would appear as brown. If you looked at an uncooked chicken's bones they are bone colored. Cooking facilitates the oxidation of the bones.

As great as Oxygen is for us (life giving) it certainly is a caustic item.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
People say 'we have been contacted' and that SETI regularly picks up 'space chatter' from Aliens, so why with all this technology that we had back then and today does no one come forward with " I picked up alien chat"?
We have hundreds of thousands of radio 'hams' out there scanning all the frequencies but no one to date ( apart from the 60's and 70's) has anyone said " there's voices out there"?
How were we able to pick it up back but not today? wonders wonders?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
why dont you just surrender? there are far more facts and claims that aliens visit earth,that usa is covering everything up,and that seti is also covering everything.
the claims are so MUCH that even if theyr not supported by facts theyr juuust to much to battle

An Appeal-to-Popularity fallacy. Just because something is claimed an arbitrary number of times doesn't mean those claims are true.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

We co-existed with the planet for quite some time...we still do to a certain extent, if we didn't i wouldn't be chatting to you, and no matter what humans do it is still natural for the mere fact we are a natural product of earth and evolution. And 98% of all life on earth has become extinct..species go extinct everyday without any human cause in it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

What are you new to the world? I'm sure the oil tankers, cruise ships etc that pollute the waters are doing this just for the fish, fish love mercury, as much as we love cyanide.

And there's nothing more humane then having an aquarium and watching a group of goldfish get shred to bits by a Japanese fighting fish.

Here's a helper-

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Deejayiwan, thinking over your post and taking it at face-value, the thread title is wrong. Again taking it at face-value, the evidence your presented would indicate extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth and the world governments know about it. However, there seems little to suggest we've been contacted.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It doesn't matter.

You separate yourself from other living beings? We are animals in our hearts.
This is how consciousness manifests itself. You cannot deny the similarity of human beings compared to other lifeforms.

I never separated anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

The third image in your op is zetan. I can feel that energy. Not actually a good feeling. Mitchell is wrong and is representing ETs as the zetans, whereas they are but one group and associated with Vrill and the annanuki's. There are many ets, and some are very positive and look like us, though not all the positives do.

Wonderful thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join