It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We HAVE been contacted....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed. Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up. Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.' He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head. Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'. Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission. 'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said. 'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

1957-1958-Edwards AFB. This photo is said to come from an "instructive-film" of a UFO landing at Edwards AFB. The film is said to have "leaked." This film has been referred to by more than one person, including the late astronaut Gordon Cooper, who claims to have seen the entire event. He says that the film did exist, but we cannot be certain that this is from that film.

On the July 30, 2006 "Coast to Coast AM" radio broadcast, Art Bell made the following announcement. According to Dr. Steven Greer: (paraphrased) We have confirmation that SETI has received signals "confirmed"as contact from an alien source. These multiple signals are increasing in number and frequency. "Two inside sources from SETI" have confirmed this information. Efforts are being made to get one of the sources (a senior official) to go public with this information. Since the beginning of the reception of these signals, a human force has attempted to "jam" these transmissions. This statement was made by Dr. Greer as early as May of this year. He has added that these signals are without a doubt "extraterrestrial." SETI has denied that an extraterrestrial signal has been received.

Is there an "Alien Base" on the Moon? More and more people are coming forward with stories that might prove this is true. Rumors say that there is an Alien Moon Base on the far side of the moon, the side we never see from Earth. Did you ever wonder why the Moon landings stopped and why we have not tried to build a Moon Base? It does seem like a better and easier idea than a floating space station with no access to any raw materials or supplies? According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon! Sound far fetched? Milton Cooper, a Naval Intelligence Officer tells us that not only does the Alien Moon Base exist but the U.S. Naval Intelligence Community refers to the Alien Moon Base as "Luna," that there is a huge mining operation going on there, and that is where the aliens keep their huge mother ships while the trips to Earth are made in smaller "flying saucers". LUNA: The Alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as mother ships exist there. -Milton Cooper Did Apollo 11 Encounter UFOs on the Moon? from the Book "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good. According to hitherto unconfirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard. According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange: NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11... Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.hulford.co.uk...

www.ufo-blogger.com...

so...our ancestors saw them, presidents saw them, ordinary people saw them, astronomers saw them, military saw them, astronauts saw them on the Moon and in orbit around Earth...

...can we REALLY call them UFOs ....because they obiously ARE SPACE VEHICLES...

...AND ARE E.T.s COMING HERE FOR CONTACT?....

...OR ARE THEY SIMPLY COMING BACK HOME?

thanks

[edit on 29-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We're not even from here. My opinion though.

Look around the world. It looks as if Humans can't co-exist with anything living here. We can't even co-exist with one another, but that's a different story.

Before we came along, I'd assume everything globally was fine, environmentally. Creatures lived off the land and fertilized it, it was a great cycle of life that worked perfect.

Then we came along, well, I don't have to divulge what we've done.

I don't think it's us being contacted as it's more of a "hey, we didn't forget you" type of UFO flybys.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Granulations nice sum up, I enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wouldnt put too much credence into what Edgar Mitchell claims. I mean he also claims to have walked on the moon which is also total bs...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A friend of mine worked for an agency and was stationed in Africa back in the 50's and 60's. While their main purpose was counter-intelligence and SIGNIT they would receive messages daily from outer space. It would range from undecipherable radio transmissions and random messages. You could say they were inadvertently SETI before the SETI guys were even born

[edit on 29-10-2009 by nastalgik]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Look around the world. It looks as if Humans can't co-exist with anything living here. We can't even co-exist with one another, but that's a different story.

Before we came along, I'd assume everything globally was fine, environmentally. Creatures lived off the land and fertilized it, it was a great cycle of life that worked perfect.

That's your reasoning for why humans must have come from somewhere else?

Early on in the history of life on earth, suddenly micro-organisms came along that started producing vast amounts of oxygen. Before that, there wasn't much oxygen in the atmosphere and that was fine by most of the micro-organisms, because to them it was poisonous. Now suddenly there are these new kind of organisms that poison the atmosphere, and before things had been just fine.

Did those oxygen-producing organisms come from space? No, something that's called evolution happened. Sometimes evolution can turn life against itself for a while, but it always regenerates a diverse biosphere given enough time (even us humans have to ramp up our efforts a bit to make that more difficult). No extraterrestrials needed. However, sometimes a meteorite from space can help shake up things a bit as well, but we are not meteorites so I don't think we're from space.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
I wouldnt put too much credence into what Edgar Mitchell claims. I mean he also claims to have walked on the moon which is also total bs...

Well.. in my book he did.

to OP, thx great post nicely sum.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I don't think it's us being contacted as it's more of a "hey, we didn't forget you" type of UFO flybys.

This is probably fodder for another thread, but the Earth wasn't all hunky dory before humans! Plenty of things have gone extinct without any help from the humans, and many, many creatures on Earth devastate their environment, it is not just humans!!

I tend to agree though, that we are not just "from" here. I think the seeds of life have been bombarding this planet for millions of years. Maybe on purpose, or maybe just from comets and asteroids, but there is no way all the diversity of life on Earth came from "evolution!"

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

There sure are some interesting stories surrounding the UFO phenomena, maybe someday we will know for sure what really is going on. Unfortunately one of the videos you presented in your OP(The ancient structure filmed by Armstrong) is a known hoax, well not really a hoax but a Spanish documentary that many have taken out of context as real, likely from people obfuscating the facts to distort them to their own will.

Here is the latest thread on it, which contains all the necessary proof that that video IS NOT real:

Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969

Also, the Apollo 11 "UFO" that Aldrin claims the others and himself saw in route to the Moon has also been positively identified (and is accepted by Aldrin himself) as a piece of a panel from the rocket, as it was seen also on all the other missions and is characteristic of the expected orbital path for such debris.

The relevant Larry King interview, with the Apollo 11 UFO explained by Aldrin himself:

This is not to say that everything said about UFOs and aliens on the Moon and Earth is false, but it is very important to separate fact from fiction if we are to make any meaningful progress.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If they have contacted us, then it's almost positive that there's a conspiracy going on. The government doesn't want panic or they don't want other nations to get their hands on these technology.

If one country is going to gain a tactical advantage, all the others should as well, just to even things out.

The government has to open up about extraterrestrial aliens if they have been contacted!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Some of what you present are just stories. For example, you accept Greer's claims about SETI at face-value yet he presents no evidence that any signals have been received. Why accept Greer's claims and not SETI's? Further, there is a claim about Neil Armstrong finding something on the moon, but this is not supported by anything other than rumor. As for Milton Cooper, he would later recant his claims about aliens, replacing them with claims about the NWO. And with all due respect to Otto Binder (he created Supergirl, Brainiac and the Phantom Zone for you Superman fans out there), all he has is a story too.

(admittedly, I am at work, so I have not yet been able to watch the videos)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST

(Will fill this space in with something charming and witty later)

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have often wondered , if our own atmosphere could be included in evidence that the Human Race did in fact belong or come from somewhere else.

From the second we are born and start breathing, the Oxygen starts to slowly tear us down, as with everything else exposed to it, it's highly corrosive.

I have thought for a long time that if evolution where true, surely we would have developed some kind of ultimate barrier to the effects, same goes for most of everything else that has developed on earth, same as I've also wondered what would be the perfect atmosphere for Humans to live in without the effects of Oxygen.

What I wouldn't give to see a copy of that film supposedly depicting the Edwards visitation, and no offers please, lol I am using the phrase figuratively, I don't have what you want

But like anyone else, if you know where we can see it please can you link it for us

[edit on 29/10/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

We're not even from here.

I believe life on Earth started when a meteorite or astroid containing bacteria from somewhere else in space hit the Earth --> The cells started to spread around the Earth, and eventually they began to evolve into different species.
If we are a product of mutations, I won't call it an accident.

This could also happen in other parts of the universe.

We are the blossomed flower of God's seeding here on Earth. But the flower has only just recently blossomed. If humanity's flower are to grow fully up, we need to stop killing each other. We can't let the flower wither

I am a christian, and I believe that the "spiritual" God sent these seeds of life into our universe. I believe "heaven" is located outside of the universe. How good could Heaven be if it was just like a huge ghost world here on Earth?

We are being contacted, monitored, observed, examined and teached by "angels and demons" as we speak...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by aalien]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I feel the same way. Look at how animals are all suited for their environment. Their bodies have adapted to help them survive. Could a human survive long-term in the mountains, naked, in any season, in any part of the world without shelter or clothing? There might be a narrow area of climate where it can be done, but it would not be pleasant. Try it in the arctic, or even the desert. Death would come knocking.

My feelings, too - we ain't originally from here.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
A friend of mine worked for an agency and was stationed in Africa back in the 50's and 60's. While their main purpose was counter-intelligence and SIGNIT they would receive messages daily from outer space. It would range from undecipherable radio transmissions and random messages. You could say they were inadvertently SETI before the SETI guys were even born

[edit on 29-10-2009 by nastalgik]

Can you provide more information? Fascinating.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cnuum

Well thank you, I guess it's solved where we came from. Now I'm just confused as to why what you said hasn't been "known knowledge". Why isn't what you said fact to the point that we don't need to ask "where did we come from?"

If you're so right, why are we still asking that question? Is it because everything is theory based? We can't even go to the Space Station without a shuttle blowing up and you're telling me that what you said is the exact reasoning of where we came from?

Wow, you must have gotten a memo that the rest of the world missed.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't know where the hell we came from. Some can say micro organisms, others say aliens, others say God.

Here's what I say, the more you sit and wonder the quicker life goes by and you've missed it.

You only live once in this life time, enjoy it, because maybe later on, you'll figure everything out outside this life time.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkclaw1256

If one country is going to gain a tactical advantage, all the others should as well, just to even things out.

That's the mode of thinking that keeps dooming us from ever knowing.

Not saying what you said is stupid...it's just that you are right. We can't even hold all humans on the same level of existence as each other. Let alone trying to deal with an alien race.

We figure out how to forward our thinking, then we may be ready. But...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yeah I agree, but we're probably the only species that has the ability to make ourselves extinct. Hell, we've even made some animal species extinct, wow we must be doing something right.

Whens the last time you saw a lion doing donuts in an Escalade? Just wasting fuel, fuel that had to be pulled from the Earth. Yeah, humans are lovely creatures, oh yeah.

yaaay for co-existing with the planet right?

And It's not like the world was a ball of lava and then we showed up and made every pretty. I understand what you meant.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join