It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE DISCLOSURE ~ Sun. 11/22/09?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
~ OF HIGH INTEREST: ~

What: 11/3/09 - A Recent Project Camelot Post

I simply copy and pasted their post directly from their site; it is as follows:

3 November 2009

• Kerry and I have just completed a marathon four-and-a-quarter hour audio interview with researchers Clay and Shawn Pickering about the extensive personal experiences of their own US Navy insider source with two ET groups: a strange, silicon-based, highly advanced lifeform, and a physically intimidating reptilian race. Shawn and Clay have learned from their contact that these visitors are the focus of several current ongoing international programs dealing with the problems and opportunities of Disclosure.

We were told a great deal about both these species, and Clay and Shawn were patient and most articulate in their replies to our many, detailed, and sometimes persistent questions. At the close everyone involved was exhausted. The audio needs quite a bit of editing (we got disconnected a number of times) but the result will certainly run for over three hours. We will be releasing this by the weekend if at all possible.

I can't wait to hear the part regarding "visitors are the focus of several current ongoing international programs dealing with the problems and opportunities of Disclosure."

So are TPTB really planning to disclose something to us, soon?

In addition, since they've absorbed a great deal of information about both these species of EBEs - One species is Silicon based?? and the other is Reptilian(not to mention, tonight, Reptilians were on the ABC show 'V') - we should hear some great detailed information regarding the appearance and reasoning of these entities...should be released this weekend, can't wait!

BOC

[edit on 3-11-2009 by BoardsOfCanada]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thats really interesting considering that the UN negotiations speak of the controllers, and zetans and a silicon based life form. These would be related to the negatives however, and are also the ones dominating the type of talks anthra andromeda speaks of in his thread.

www.ufodigest.com...

another forum that john lear belongs too has a whole section on this.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
DISCLOSURE.. A DREAM COME TRUE

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell25

Indeed! I was talking w/ my girlfriend last night about how things regarding aliens and such are coming out more and more and frequently...all these movies...Knowing...4th Kind...the tv show V...are we being taken advantage of and stimulated to accept something coming up?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Could you explain to me what Anthra Andromeda is?

BOC

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BoardsOfCanada

This is his thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and his website: alien.wolfmagick.com...

He caught my attention from the beginning as a friend and I have shared some experiences with the same group. One of our shared advisors name is L'Arna, a dark haired male andross. Anthra's mothers name is D'arna. And my friend shared with me what the goals for disclosure were and they are very similar.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Another blah blah blah.
No Disclosure.
Getting anxious and excited about something that is not going to happen.
It's like buying a lotto ticket and saying to yourself, please please can i win.

You can't predict the future or wish it would happen.

Don't think for a second that the Gov't is even going to tell the truth as we know they can't anyway. It's a never have never will situation.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I feel the same way Ontario but maybe not "never" but open d-day initiated by Obama? Just look around you will see it's not happening.

I do believe they are here tho

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join