It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys who are girls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

A picture is emerging of ubiquitous chemical contamination driving down sperm counts and feminising male children all over the developed world. And anti-pollution measures and regulations are falling far short of getting to grips with it.

Research at Rotterdam's Erasmus University found that boys whose mothers were exposed to PCBs and dioxins were more likely to play with dolls and tea sets and dress up in female clothes.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Cue Blur:

Street's like a jungle
So call the police
Following the herd
Down to greece - on holiday
Love in the nineties
Is paranoid
On sunny beaches
Take your chances - looking for

Girls who are boys
Who like boys to be girls
Who do boys like they're girls
Who do girls like they're boys
Always should be someone you really love

Avoiding all work
Cos there's none available
Like battery thinkers
Count your thoughts - on one two three four five fingers
Nothing is wasted
Only reproduced
You get nasty blisters
Du bist sehr schen
But we haven't been introduced.

always should be someone to really love.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah
Looking for...

always should be someone to really love.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Thats so bogus, girly men are girly men, nothing we can do about that, some people just cant help that they prefer dress up and tea parties, rather then playing war.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I think its true that most people dont truly understand what their belief structure is enough to really know what they like and dont like.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I always thought it was nature's way to combat overpopulation.

Perhaps we've forced a biological extreme, like we see in certain species in the wild kingdom.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You know what i think on this, one gender one day, all the way.

Not much they can do, as they want males feminised.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I will try to find the actual test #'s but I think it comes from the massive amount of birth control "estrogen" flushed, treated pumped back into our houses, and this is quitely being absorbed by all ppl.
It is skipped as far as, not showing as a polutant, just look at how much estrogen/birth control is manufactured!
It has to go somewhere, it is not all absorbed, only a small % is..

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

On a reply to your post, and not meant to derail this thread.

I believe this is true of almost all pharmaceuticals as they are not fully processed in our systems.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This may also be due to the hormone levels in water due to birth control pills.

Um, oops.

But it is a serious issue and it's causing other species to have similar problems.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not every person on earth is supposed to repopulate the earth, there have been scientists who have made great discoveries that have not had children or been married. Some people are meant to get married and have children, others just have no interest whatsoever.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by EmperorZeno]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
LOL

Hormones in the water from birth control.

You people wanted your "free loving" ? Everything comes at a price, I suppose.

Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well I for one don't want this to happen. I have seen drag queens fight, I know what kind of damage they can inflict when they are pissed off. LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Endocrine disruptors. It's in the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water we drink. There is not one place on this earth that hasn't been contaminated. Sperm counts have been more than halved in the last 50 years. 85% of what remains is dysfunctional. Every few years, the "norm" for sperm counts is lowered, because it's only an average of a continuously dwindling number. Biologists around the world are calling this the beginning of extinction.

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Havnt seen that documentery before, i will watch later.

Endocrine disruptive chemicals are effecting creatures all over the planet, not just humans but animals too, in some pretty disturbing ways.

There is another thread on ATS that goes into detail about the effects of EDCs, i cant find it through search, it is called: men you are being chemically castrated or something along those lines.

Not trying to derail the thread i just think as many people as possible need to know the details about this serious issue.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sicklecell

Here is the thread you are looking for. Authored by loam.

MEN: You are being chemically castrated

And of course, that thread mentions two of the most consumed endocrine disruptors in the west hemisphere.

Fluoride and the phytochemicals in soy. Both suppress the thyroid gland, making the metabolism slow, sluggish and promoting weight gain. They do so by different biochemical mechanisms, but in the end, the result is the same.

But not all is lost, some phytochemicals do not have disrupting effects and can actually help.

As an example, the whole grain oat, avena sativa, promotes testosterone production to help counter excessive estrogen in males.

Now, before someone mentions ergothioneine in oat, this is probably not a disruptor.

However beware of corn. This grain can and do suppress the thyroid.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by jjjtir]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Maybe this is the world's or God's way of reducing the population so we can all exist?

If we have more people who are gentle and not warmongering, I say hooray!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Well, God or nature certainly didn't create these chemicals.

Besides, I don't want a world full of sissies. How're we gonna fight alien invaders?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I presume you are joking?

Firstly, God created everything including chemicals, and secondly, why fight the aliens? Why would they want to invade? They might be coming to help us - mind you, they know horrible people would kill them before they had time to say that.

I believe that is why aliens have never come here, openly. Because they know humans are so stupid that they would kill them (the aliens) before they could help us.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by eldard

I presume you are joking?

I can ask you the same thing.

And these are man-made chemicals.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
the joking contunies llolol Man hasent created any thing yet .
all we do is take whats ALREADY created and combine it in a new way.
we dont creat cemials we take Excisting molicues and recombine them
in a new way . If thous molcues dident exsist we couldnt bring them into excistience.
just like making a car take 10 tonns of iron ore smelt it to iron and steel take 50 barrels of oil refine it and use some to make plasticks and gas.
and so on down to the last resister in the control pannel
we dont creat a thing we just take what is created and recombine it in a new way. No iron no car no molicues no new drugs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join