It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're headed for Full Enlightenment!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
We talk about enlightnment only until the mailman knocks at the door and gives you the bill for utilities.You can talk all the obscure bla blas about consciousness and global awareness, but nothing can be enlightened in a chicken brain. Once you realize that enlightening stratrts with a overcoming insitncts of egoism, greed and sloth plus it takes elbowgrease to educate yourself and actually create something. if all you do is worship football while munching chips at some soap opera on Tv while expecting that all things you consume grow themselves on magic trees, there won`t be any enlightenment.
Why not start your enlightenment by going out on streets and shouting some real things,like-` Shoot the CEO of GM because he is responsible for rebadging korean cars! Shoot the CEo of Ford, because he allowed the cars to be stamped with subpar plastics! Shoot the CEo of IBm because he is responsible for offshoring jobs and cranking out low fit and finish computers that lead to hardwareunit sold out! Shoot the CEO of Chrysler because he allowed to use mercedes and Mitsubishi platforms stripping off jobs of American engineers.
Once the CEOs demand golden parachutes, you demand c4 being attached to them! That would be , so to say, a measurable enlightenment!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

This is exactly why secret societies are formed.

It annoys you because you don't understand it and you feel that the people who do somehow know something you don't know. And you think that people who are into these things feel that they are somehow above you.

That is not true.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't think you are riding dragons, I think more likely have been chasing the dragon a bit too much!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I don't get your point. You say get off the couch to kill people for measures of economy which is not the fault of any mere individual but corporate and government as a whole. You attacked the big 3. Did you get laid off, fired? Foreign components in the auto industry is another topic began in WWII when we defeated japan and they vowed to take vengeance.

Punch a heavy bag let off some steam before you do something stupid.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

All i can say.

Thats "real" enlightenment for me.

Hope there´s plenty more of you out there.

Greetings from Germany

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
The only problem I have with what you are saying is what you said about people that were abused as kids. Because, I would like to think it possible for me to have enlightenment even though I struggle sometimes with fear, guilt, and anxiety. Spirituality is my biggest goal, and I just don´t believe that my childhood makes me have a "darker" soul than others. That being said, I still have to learn to cope with these anxieties, but everyone has something they have to learn to overcome.

Hi Rubyeyes, for people who have had childhood traumas it is best to acknowledge the problem and its effects in order to accept possibly different lifestyle leading to solution.
It is true that we as children did not chose to be abused, sick or to have disorders, but it does affect our lives. Problems caused in early ages can be healed permanently if recognized and addressed properly.
Of course, the solution varies greatly and can be anything, but what matters most is being aware that there's a problem.

Let me tell you that everything is possible and no one in this world gets something "the easy way". Our problems are not obstacles but more like challenges - if you understood something from OP's post I recommend checking out Joseph Murphy's books. If anyone at any time tells you there's something you can't do or something is impossible he's either fatally wrong or intents harm. Everyone has their path towards happiness, but it is almost always found by simply living life which is bound to have some suffering in it.

I hope this helped someone at least somewhat.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Hope there´s plenty more of you out there.

At least, there's three or few more participating in this thread, thinking in similar manner about the issue

-v

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
I thought overall they had a very positive message - the original poster of them seems to not have any motives or anything

all in all it promotes service to others and love and all things good

I think most people skim read it and missed a few words here and there

Yah, that 'service to others' is a NWO spun bit of crap. If you don't stop and heal yourself first, you are just wasting your time trying to 'rescue others' from their plights. They need to learn to do that for themselves ultimately, and your interference prevents them.

Oh the NWO got a good control tool in with that whole line of BS. And it is in nearly every, if not all, religion which were ALL created by the NWO. All of their religions aren't about finding god, only about controlling the masses and keeping them from finding their way to enlightenment, as well as not rebelling when the NWO abuses them.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]
You seem a little bitter and angered byt the NWO,that is not the way to enlightenment my friend - you must embrace all and everyone as another aprt of you,it is all part of the growing experience. I personally only have love for the elites,for everyone,love to give.and if you had read the Hidden Hand information in full,you would know that he stressed that working on yoursellf is a must,and also loving yourself and solving your own problems.But he also stressed that helping others(by simple acts even,kind gestures etc) will benefit YOUR and your soul immensely,making you happy and peaceful in the process of helping and making others happy.
His message was sincere and competent, it had the same message the msot accurate information on the planet has - the law of ONE,the Ra material and other highly credible sources. If you have a bone to pick with the NWO,as you seem to have here,stating that they are bad,bad,bad. They are only providing oyu the tools to choose from, it is your job to choose the right tools,which means either to choose the negative path,the negative tools of hatred etc, or go the other direction and actually choose the good tools-kindness,helping,etc.

please read the hidden hand info in full. Ill provide a link where there is only questions/answers -

peace

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you very much autowrench for that advice, it sounds like its worth a try. Glad to hear that it helped your wife. I think these struggles have the ability to tear us down or make us stronger. I chose to become stronger. Its good to have more tools for that. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Thank you Sassycat, your words are kind and I needed to hear that. I agree with you and think that these challenges are learning situations that can help me move forward in life if I just use the opportunity.If we were all enlightened so easily, then there would be little purpose to even be born into such a harsh world. But, we are all here work through challenges, and find purpose not be handed purpose.

Take care~!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Very interesting read. It is not very often I actually get to the end of a thread.

At least here we are debating something which actually matters. We are not consumed with the thoroughly irrelevant political shenanigans prevalent in society and are instead looking inside ourselves for answers.

You KNOW how you feel. This is what is real and true. All other things can be illusory.

We should try and work together. We are all intelligent people, even our friend UNITY EMISSIONS.

Life can be explained through science but can be understood by looking inside yourself. Do not let yourself be emotionally effected by what you see and hear.

I love hearing new theories no matter how odd they may seem. I would like to a conversation with Dragonrider and find out more.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Cedik]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

Lets forget the powers. Lets forget the new age crap. What if i said to you that you could create the reality of your deepest desires just by changing the way you think. If your looking for "proof" its not going to happen. your current outlook will not allow it. Anything i told you would be met by resistance.

Call it enlightenment, call is spiritual realization, simply put it is the realization that your habitual thoughts and deep beliefs determine what happens in your external world. It creates your reality. Instead of putting up a wall and lumping it in with all the "new age crap", wouldn't it be at least worth a shot? So you look into it read a few books, try meditating, whats the harm. Im not saying total enlightenment for the entire human race is just around the corner, but whats the worst that could happen?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Ahhhh, his thread is music to my ears....

Somethings not quite right with this thread and that music.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Everyone will be released eventually but it will be one by one. It is your duty to become enlightened. Everyone is waiting for someone else to enlighten them and they don't want to do any of the work. You have to work on yourself. Waiting around will only extend your stay on Earth (prison).

[edit on 30-10-2009 by snoobley]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

It makes me laugh that people like you come on to sites like this.

It is quite apparent that you are made to feel insecure by conversations of this type. If you have nothing constructive to say then why say anything at all. Negative comments are welcome but making people feel small is not.

I for one am confident of what I am talking about. What do you have to believe in, science? If that is the case, everything you have ever believed in could change tomorrow. Then where would you be?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
I think that what you say is inaccurate. For one thing, I am pretty sure there is no such thing as "complete" enlightenment. I believe it is an ongoing process that has no end; that at no time is anyone ever able to say that he's got no room for improvement, nothing left to learn or do.

Moreover, the only people who are "destined" for enlightenment are the people who are moving in that direction. I suspect that everyone eventually figures out that this is the direction to move, but most people I know aren't particularly concerned about such an airy goal as "enlightenment". They've got their sights set on the next paycheck, or how their team did, what's for dinner, that sort of thing. There's nothing wrong with that. It's how you learn that these things aren't enough, that there is more. But most people aren't yet at the point of seekig that more.

I believe that eventually we'll all be on that journey - that we all are, even though most of us aren't moving in a steady direction. But I believe it's a never-ending journey, and that we aren't going to make any progress unless we ourselves make the effort.

And no, it won't be for everyone, but humanity in general is heading for it. The state of enlightenment I speak of is kinda like us graduating out of grade school, into the next level of learning. We are still going to be growing. I don't think that ever stops. But the limitations of our physical bodies and being under the NWO's thumb will be gone, and that will make it a lot more interesting to many people who are not interested now.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Advancedboy

Strange way to look at enlightenment, but to each his own. To me, enlightenment means the accumulation of a lot of knowledge, especially from the sources your enemy uses. (occult, secret, hidden) It means taking a good hard look at one's self, and seeing what is there that seems wrong, and dealing whatever that is out. It means being is service to others. It means having Ideas instead of Beliefs. It means having a mind so open to new things, new ideas, and new information that you will try anything, read anything, and study anything in an attempt to fully understand that thing, whatever it may be. Most of all, being enlightened does not mean being a killer, or being one who screams "kill them" either. It means having a heart that can forgive, anyone, anything, anytime.

I worked in the automotive field for 38 years, General Motors trained, and have worked on just about all brands and models of cars over the years. Yes, I am angry at what cars have become, mostly plastic with aluminium block engines that will not run for 100,000 miles. Just today I was talking to a salesman at a Chrysler dealership, and I told him I was looking for a quality replacement van. Actually, I was giving him rope. He began to tell how quality the new Dodge Grand Caravan sitting there was, and just how good a replacement that would be for my old '90 Chevy. I asked him what kind of mileage it got, and he proudly told me it gets 21 miles per gallon. (Actually, according to the website here 12.3 H/ 8.3 C is the true mileage. This was the SE model, 3.3L V6 OHV 12-valve engine, it's curb weight is 1,961 pounds. My 1990 Chevy G-20 weighs 4300 pounds, it has the 5.7 L, 350 cubic inch V-8 engine, and it gets 32 miles to the gallon every day, and better when it rains, or if the wind is behind me. I asked the fellow why is this? That little bitty thing, with that little bitty engine can not get better than 12 miles per gallon? Then I asked him if the vehicle would run for 300,000 miles, like my Chevy. No, he said, not that long. The cost of this POJ? $ 29,545.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hey, I had a mentor once. He taught me that weak minds are easily offended. He also taught me chaos is my friend.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Summerday
I had a strong end-of-the-world kind of dream last night. I dreamt there was a great storm that destroyed everything, and eveything of value on earth, like precious metals like gold and silver, were being "drawn up" in large vortixes of energy. It's a bit hard to explain, but it was very understandable at the time. We were all a bit scared, but it was like we weren't really hurt and were flying around in the air like spirits watching it all. Everything was destroyed, except from movies and photographs, and I explained to someone it was because they were recorded in some way.

Well, that was what my subconsicence made up, but I honestly don't know what is going to happen. There seems to be so many conflicting messages given to us at this time it's impossible to know which one is right and no one seems really clear about it.

Indeed, and the NWO loves to keep it that way. Just remember, they influence the dream state too, thru the spirit realm. Always take that kind of dream with a grain of salt, I say.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi all,
Thanks for sharing your insights, whether you agree with me or not. I do appreciate the varied responses and love seeing the diversity of beliefs about this stuff.
Unfortunately time is running out for me today, but I will get back to the posts tomorrow as soon as I can! Thanks for your patience!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join