We're headed for Full Enlightenment!

page: 2
44
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
The only problem I have with what you are saying is what you said about people that were abused as kids. Because, I would like to think it possible for me to have enlightenment even though I struggle sometimes with fear, guilt, and anxiety. Spirituality is my biggest goal, and I just don´t believe that my childhood makes me have a "darker" soul than others. That being said, I still have to learn to cope with these anxieties, but everyone has something they have to learn to overcome.


If you have dark trauma spots in your spirit, it will be harder to 'lighten' yourself. Sorry. Might want to give EFT a look see. It has be very helpful for me, in breaking thru some childhood crap that with traditional therapy would have taken a looooooong time to deal with. I always wondered why therapy seemed so hard and ineffective much of the time (and I have a double masters in systems counseling so I know of what I speak). I like their premise that it isn't the impact of the damage on us, but instead it is the damage done to our energy lines aka meridians. Like white noise getting in the lines.




posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
I thought overall they had a very positive message - the original poster of them seems to not have any motives or anything

all in all it promotes service to others and love and all things good

I think most people skim read it and missed a few words here and there


Yah, that 'service to others' is a NWO spun bit of crap. If you don't stop and heal yourself first, you are just wasting your time trying to 'rescue others' from their plights. They need to learn to do that for themselves ultimately, and your interference prevents them.

Oh the NWO got a good control tool in with that whole line of BS. And it is in nearly every, if not all, religion which were ALL created by the NWO. All of their religions aren't about finding god, only about controlling the masses and keeping them from finding their way to enlightenment, as well as not rebelling when the NWO abuses them.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions
 


Yes , it is as you see it ! It is as you see it ! So, see how you are ! ?

In all sincerity , All that is , as you see it , is ! Nature !

Your conscious perceptions open worlds ! Your Enlightenment is inevitable !

Your awareness is seeking to heal your perceptions. Your "you" is growing!

Full Enlightenment full speed a head !



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
And if you aren't willing to manifest a future you want, your life energy will contribute do the default future that the NWO is busy trying to create. Believe me, they know about manifesting and that is why there is so much pressure to live in the 'now'' don't worry about the future; there is nothing you can do to change it. Baloney!! See what you want; Make it so! Don't let them win because nobody bothered to challenge them. That would be really sad, eh?? Don't give up so easily, please.


I appreciate your sincerity, but I must regretfully inform you that I have looked and I have seen. This may be my subjective vision about the existence, but it is strong as the word of god.

There is absolutely nothing I need to do and there is absolutely nothing I need to become. I am nothing, I am void. You think that I am lost case in favor of some NWO, you have every right to do so.

In your opinion NWO has so cleverly fooled me that I think it doesn't exist, but it is merely a collective nightmare. No, there are nothing controlling us expect ourselves, and if there is no self, there is no control. Of course there are those who would want to control, but in reality they are not in control as they don't even control themselves.

With best regards,

-v



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Its not gonna be soon, there are alot more people showing freethought and intelligence but full enlightenment would require alot of people to 'deny ignorance' i would personally love ascention but i doubt it will happen anytime soon, maybe in 60 years or so.


Part of the 2012 thing is that some will start making the shift. And ultimately it isn't about all of us making it. It only requires the individual and the rising energy.
But it will start catching on quickly though, once someone makes the shift. Nothing like 'in your face' denial of ignorance to get people's attention, eh? *lol*



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueset
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Forgiving oneself first illuminates the dualism that loving oneself grows from !

Understanding self through non-dualistic awareness opens doors to higher

consciousness !


Forgiveness implies right/wrong. Understanding and accepting that you did the best you could with the information you had is far more likely to open the door for self acceptance and non-judgmental-ness, both for yourself and for others.

Right/wrong feeds the judgmental nature of humans. You are wrong/I am right; you loser!

How about instead "I did it this way and got the results I wanted; did your way? From here it didn't seem to be as effective." Now which will facilitate cooperation and interaction better? Telling the other person they are wrong, or pointing out they didn't get the results they wanted, no judgment attached?

Different paradigms; different results. The right/wrong thing is very much the way the NWO wants us to be. They can so guilt trip and manipulate us into doing what they want with guilt and shame. The learning paradigm pulls that rug right out from under them.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trueset
 


Your reply makes me want to puke.


The world is not in my head or yours. Wake up, fool. Whether I am aware of things going on or not, they happen!

Yes, all is nature. What is your point, exactly?! You've said nothing.

So we are of nature, and have created previously unseen natural products WHICH ARE DESTROYING LIFE ON THIS ROCK.

Are you okay with this?! Are you a psychopath?! I'm beginning to think the majority are more ill than previously thought of. I do hope you help yourself biochemically, because right now you seem to be quite insane.



[edit on 29-10-2009 by unityemissions]



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions
 


Sorry I have offended your self !



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I think you're terribly mistaken. Enlightenment is a pipe dream. It doesn't really exist. It's people self-deluding their selves. That's all.

You want the truth? Here ya go. Over 90,000 previously nonexistent synthetic chemicals have been dumped into the environment in the last 65 years. One type of those, endocrine disruptors, is causing males to lose over half of their sperm in the last 50 years. 85% of what remains is dysfunctional.

Over 20,000 plant and animal species are lost yearly now. We're at the beginning stage of the sixth great mass extinction, and this time it's thought to be man-made. Over a billion people will go without adequate food this year. Many will die because of this.

Heavy metals are constantly being spewed out by factories and automobiles, with no sign of stopping anytime soon.

We're not heading towards a global enlightenment, we're heading towards the collapse of civilization and possible extinction. People are shooting for the stars, without realizing they must first build their rocket on the ground! Basic needs, and catastrophic issues must be dealt with before we can begin to think, "all is well."

I think the toxicity has already compromised your ability to reason. Many are to follow. Maybe you're right. Maybe before the collapse of civilization many will become so ill, that they just allow themselves to wither away in utter denial of what is. I want no part in it.


[edit on 29-10-2009 by unityemissions]


Yah, yah. The NWO is busy busy busy, spinning all that horrible 'information' making it into 'facts' which make big headlines; the NWO spun "NEWS". They want you to believe all that crap they've spun. They want you to give up, and go quietly into the night. Look all around you with only hopelessness. Things will just go from bad to worse. Blah blah blah.

And sadly, for all that you seem a quite intelligent fellow, you seem so very willing to accept it, hook line and sinker. Things aren't as horrible as they are trying to manipulate us into believing. I see it very clearly in the racial unconscious. Things aren't good, true, but nowhere near as bad as the media is being paid (and paid well) to mislead and over exaggerate things as being.

And I detox regularly. *shrug* I consider it part of the whole prepping for the shift. Toxins are dark spots in the body, but with the shift into the light/spirit body, that kind of thing is a lot more easily fixed than the emotional stuff so I am not that worried. Once we make enlightenment though, all those things/'facts' you quoted will be fixed, with the ease of us willing it to be so. The trick is to not let all the doom and gloom distract you from manifesting a positive future and getting yourself ready to make that shift. If you just give up, you let them win. Very sad, that. But luckily it won't take all that many humans to effect this change, now that the energy is rising. No more than 20% of humanity to gain that 100th monkey effect.
And once somebody starts doing it, it will take off with a flash.


[edit on 29-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
And if you aren't willing to manifest a future you want, your life energy will contribute do the default future that the NWO is busy trying to create. Believe me, they know about manifesting and that is why there is so much pressure to live in the 'now'' don't worry about the future; there is nothing you can do to change it. Baloney!! See what you want; Make it so! Don't let them win because nobody bothered to challenge them. That would be really sad, eh?? Don't give up so easily, please.


I appreciate your sincerity, but I must regretfully inform you that I have looked and I have seen. This may be my subjective vision about the existence, but it is strong as the word of god.

There is absolutely nothing I need to do and there is absolutely nothing I need to become. I am nothing, I am void. You think that I am lost case in favor of some NWO, you have every right to do so.

In your opinion NWO has so cleverly fooled me that I think it doesn't exist, but it is merely a collective nightmare. No, there are nothing controlling us expect ourselves, and if there is no self, there is no control. Of course there are those who would want to control, but in reality they are not in control as they don't even control themselves.

With best regards,

-v


Interesting. Of course, your choice entirely to believe as you wish. The NWO is proud of you.
Your acceptance of their dogma is heart warming to them, I assure you. They really hope not enough of us will catch on to their slimy tricks before 2012, and that they can get 80% of us enslaved by then. I think even if they force us into slavery, it may count this close to the end.

But hey, that is ok. Soon enough we will know. Sure I could be wrong, but it looks pretty clear in the racial unconscious. *shrug*



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by trueset
 


Your reply makes me want to puke.


The world is not in my head or yours. Wake up, fool. Whether I am aware of things going on or not, they happen!

Yes, all is nature. What is your point, exactly?! You've said nothing.

So we are of nature, and have created previously unseen natural products WHICH ARE DESTROYING LIFE ON THIS ROCK.

Are you okay with this?! Are you a psychopath?! I'm beginning to think the majority are more ill than previously thought of. I do hope you help yourself biochemically, because right now you seem to be quite insane.



[edit on 29-10-2009 by unityemissions]


Wow, quite the little over reactor you are! Are you always this angry??? I would say some anger management counseling wouldn't be amiss for you. It could be quite helpful in clearing some of that fear you have from all the NWO's spun lies spewed thru their owned lap dog, the media.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


There is no NWO. It's a catchy phrase that leaders have used for years to make people think, "What if". That's all! Your believing in this is the first sign that you're not sane. Facts have nothing to do with belief. It's happening, regardless of if we choose to accept and act accordingly (which obviously, the majority aren't).

There is no manipulating going on here. Name one thing I mentioned that has been misconstrued or exaggerated. Just one. You can't. They are all facts. I don't listen to the media. I haven't watched t.v. in years. Especially not MSM. Why are you assuming?!

It doesn't matter if I think happy thoughts. Action counts. Few are acting on the knowledge that we're destroying the planet. No amount of happy thoughts will change this. You've forsaken responsibility and reason for delusional comfort. End of story.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Indeed. You are entitled to your opinion. I have no further comments on the matter - just in order not to make one line post, I just say that I appreciate your view of it.

Sincerely,

-v



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


There is no NWO. It's a catchy phrase that leaders have used for years to make people think, "What if". That's all! Your believing in this is the first sign that you're not sane. Facts have nothing to do with belief. It's happening, regardless of if we choose to accept and act accordingly (which obviously, the majority aren't).

There is no manipulating going on here. Name one thing I mentioned that has been misconstrued or exaggerated. Just one. You can't. They are all facts. I don't listen to the media. I haven't watched t.v. in years. Especially not MSM. Why are you assuming?!

It doesn't matter if I think happy thoughts. Action counts. Few are acting on the knowledge that we're destroying the planet. No amount of happy thoughts will change this. You've forsaken responsibility and reason for delusional comfort. End of story.


Sure it is. I am glad I don't live in your dark fear driven world. And of course there is no NWO. Uh huh. If you could see into the racial unconscious, you would see their slimy pawprints on every attempt to enslave and/or control humanity which includes every religion.

They were originally the aliens called the Jue-sah; over the millinia most have died and ended up in human bodies, but the few remaining true alien Jue-sah are still calling the shots, lucky for us. They are arrogant and not that bright, and the plans they make keep failing because they are constantly underestimating us. This last desperate attempt will fail too, unless EVERYONE, like you, just gives up and lives the lies the NWO wants us to.

I don't see that happening though. I see more and more people waking up and climbing out of that confining and depressing box every day. We'll make it, no problem. And the NWO will have hell to pay. Although our racial unconscious made that contract with them (because we knew we wouldn't be ready to make full enlightenment when the energy starts rising if we didn't) doesn't mean I appreciate or enjoy the crap they are doing to us in 'service' of that goal. *shrug*

But unfortunately, I do think it was necessary. We are the only species who will make full enlightenment, all the ascendant masters/friendly helpful higher beings from higher 'densities'/and whoever aside. They are not going to make it, and they aren't really higher spiritual beings either, from what I can see. Usually just aliens trying to spin us to their agendas. Blah.

And part of the way the NWO gets away with their whole agenda is they rewrite history as they need to, writing themselves out of it. You will find very little 'evidence' of their existence anywhere but the internet where there is still the ability to share information that isn't censored by them. The internet, just like the printing press in it's day, blindsided them. They had no idea it was going to be such a thorn in their sides. I just hope the porn guys keep fighting to keep it free with such vigor. *lol*

Hum.. and I have had lots of debunkers (some them professional I would even say) try to prove I am crazy or what not. Never happened, never will. I am as sane as they come, and probably saner than you. But you are definitely spun spun spun. Aren't you getting just a little dizzy in that NWO-made box of yours??

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Indeed. You are entitled to your opinion. I have no further comments on the matter - just in order not to make one line post, I just say that I appreciate your view of it.

Sincerely,
-v


And of course you are entirely entitled to yours.
It sounds kinda hopeless to me, but ok. Have fun, eh?



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Star and Flag, a very good post on a very controversial subject. First of all, let me assure you that I know where you are coming from. I didn't have a shaman trip, (wish I did!) but did have some alien encounters, if that is actually what they were. I was shown, and told a great many things, and i would bet if we compared notes, we would see things alike. Like your post, for instance...what you wrote resonates within me, these are things I too was told. The only difference I can see is this:


because if you have been reading my other threads, you will know that they believe they should have us for their servants/slaves because they were promised us by the greys, who brought us into sentience.


I don't think the Greys brought us into what we know as life, or sentience, but I do think the Grey are creations of those who created our human bodies. I think it was the Sirius Race that offered Spirit to these bodies, at the behest of, wait for it...the Dolphins, who happen to be the highest order of beings on this world.

The way it was shown me is a wave coming from the center of our Galaxy toward planet Earth. This wave will change everyone at one time. All of the human race will "die" in an instant, and will suddenly enter the Spirit World. Things will be different here, folks, make no mistake about it. What you THINK, IS at once. Think of an orange, one will appear in your hand, ready to peel, and eat. Think of a Demon, one will appear, ready to torture you, or whatever you believe it will do to you. Beginning to get the picture?

Ever here the phrase, "Only the Strong Survive"? This will be certain in the Spirit World.
If your emotional body is dragged down with anger, greed, strife, sloth, or religious beliefs, you will not last long here. In one vision, I saw a church, and inside were all of the parishioners being tortured by their own demons, each one had a little pitchfork in hand, just like the pictures I used to see in Sunday school class.



If you had abuse in your childhood that makes you get angry, sad, guilty, afraid etc, way too easily, it will really impair your ability to stay 'light' because those kinds of wounds cause very dark spots in the spirit. Hanging on to any 'religion' will also prevent the shift. Those kinds of abusive beliefs also leave huge dark spots in the spirit because of all the repression of the true self required in order to 'prove' how in line with 'gods will' one is and all that crap. While this event is the 'rapture' the christains go on and on about, they will NOT be able to attain this state using that crap the NWO spun precisely for that reason, and to control and manipulate them into acting the way the NWO wants them to, (i.e. nonviolent) so the NWO can abuse them as much as they want and not have to worry about any christian or any other 'religious' fanatic ever fighting back (the exception of course, is what the blues made out of the Muslim beliefs).


Several good points made here, DragonriderGal. I have counselled many women, and helped to empower them, and have seen the damage rape and abuse does to a female. I blame directly religion for making woman the servant of man, and making woman the bearer of all things evil. The ones who thought this concept up is destined for something rather hot and smoky, I'm afraid. It is time to place the Goddess, represented by womanhood, back on her Throne.

I too am afraid the fundamentalist religious types will never make it to the after life of any of it's joys. I was shown that the soul material from most humans upon death is collected. and made to be neutral. The term "Well of Souls: came from this. Have you seen some of these new Churches? The look like a fortress designed to keep people in, not out. Cameras and everything.



The second thing is that being alone will be impossible. For us introverts, that is a toughie! My spirit origin is very much a loner type being, and this will be my biggest hurdle, I think, because I really need alone time or I end up very distressed and agitated. Of course, for me, it is going to be working with the idea that the need for space is an outdated one from my predator days, where too many others impinging on your space meant there wouldn't be enough food for all. I think this will be an issue for the indigos as well, since they have pack predator origins, and distance is more comfortable, in general, for them, than closeness.


You will be OK. Those who need it will be cocooned and cared for for a time while the healing can take place. At first there will be many, I think, but as you begin to form your "world" only those whom you wish to keep will remain, along with the "things" you keep to entertain yourself. For myself, I was shown a bedroom, way up high in a very old mansion. The bedspread was very colorful, and I was told that a grandmother from another time and place had made it for me. On the walls were weapons from many times, from bows/arrows to swords to rifles, they hung there like trophys. there were a lot of books there too, but I didn't have a chance to look at them closely. The tree women who showed me these things have been a part of my life since early childhood. I used to call them, "the Aunts," for that is what they seem to be. They work before a very large and highly polished green stone, like a big emerald. I think they guide me somehow. There are other guides too, we al have them. Just most pay no attention to anything that prys they from their comfortable place.
Also, for most, an answer from any being other than look just like the popular depiction of Jesus Christ (brown straight hair/beard, soft dark complexion) then is must be Satanic.
In my lifetime I have tried to tell Christian people of the things I see and hear, and they are all the same. If it wasn't Jesus, it was Satan, or one of his demons, plain and simple.

I commend you for such a good post. It is time these things were known, and I say let the cards fall where they may. all we can do it tell them, if they refuse to listen, that is their problem, and I shall not worry for them.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions
 


Way to tear a person down. When civilization collapses, according to you, I'm coming after you first. Because the last thing this world needs is another "know it all" who can't solve sh*t.

Edit: so you know, I'm talking about your first post in this thread, not the rest. The NWO one I agree with, I have never believed in them, but the first one, you're tearing into what someone believes in, that's how enemies are made, wars are started.


[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Star and Flag, a very good post on a very controversial subject. First of all, let me assure you that I know where you are coming from. I didn't have a shaman trip, (wish I did!) but did have some alien encounters, if that is actually what they were. I was shown, and told a great many things, and i would bet if we compared notes, we would see things alike. Like your post, for instance...what you wrote resonates within me, these are things I too was told. The only difference I can see is this:


because if you have been reading my other threads, you will know that they believe they should have us for their servants/slaves because they were promised us by the greys, who brought us into sentience.


I don't think the Greys brought us into what we know as life, or sentience, but I do think the Grey are creations of those who created our human bodies. I think it was the Sirius Race that offered Spirit to these bodies, at the behest of, wait for it...the Dolphins, who happen to be the highest order of beings on this world.

The way it was shown me is a wave coming from the center of our Galaxy toward planet Earth. This wave will change everyone at one time. All of the human race will "die" in an instant, and will suddenly enter the Spirit World. Things will be different here, folks, make no mistake about it. What you THINK, IS at once. Think of an orange, one will appear in your hand, ready to peel, and eat. Think of a Demon, one will appear, ready to torture you, or whatever you believe it will do to you. Beginning to get the picture?

Ever here the phrase, "Only the Strong Survive"? This will be certain in the Spirit World.
If your emotional body is dragged down with anger, greed, strife, sloth, or religious beliefs, you will not last long here. In one vision, I saw a church, and inside were all of the parishioners being tortured by their own demons, each one had a little pitchfork in hand, just like the pictures I used to see in Sunday school class.



If you had abuse in your childhood that makes you get angry, sad, guilty, afraid etc, way too easily, it will really impair your ability to stay 'light' because those kinds of wounds cause very dark spots in the spirit. Hanging on to any 'religion' will also prevent the shift. Those kinds of abusive beliefs also leave huge dark spots in the spirit because of all the repression of the true self required in order to 'prove' how in line with 'gods will' one is and all that crap. While this event is the 'rapture' the christains go on and on about, they will NOT be able to attain this state using that crap the NWO spun precisely for that reason, and to control and manipulate them into acting the way the NWO wants them to, (i.e. nonviolent) so the NWO can abuse them as much as they want and not have to worry about any christian or any other 'religious' fanatic ever fighting back (the exception of course, is what the blues made out of the Muslim beliefs).


Several good points made here, DragonriderGal. I have counselled many women, and helped to empower them, and have seen the damage rape and abuse does to a female. I blame directly religion for making woman the servant of man, and making woman the bearer of all things evil. The ones who thought this concept up is destined for something rather hot and smoky, I'm afraid. It is time to place the Goddess, represented by womanhood, back on her Throne.

I too am afraid the fundamentalist religious types will never make it to the after life of any of it's joys. I was shown that the soul material from most humans upon death is collected. and made to be neutral. The term "Well of Souls: came from this. Have you seen some of these new Churches? The look like a fortress designed to keep people in, not out. Cameras and everything.



The second thing is that being alone will be impossible. For us introverts, that is a toughie! My spirit origin is very much a loner type being, and this will be my biggest hurdle, I think, because I really need alone time or I end up very distressed and agitated. Of course, for me, it is going to be working with the idea that the need for space is an outdated one from my predator days, where too many others impinging on your space meant there wouldn't be enough food for all. I think this will be an issue for the indigos as well, since they have pack predator origins, and distance is more comfortable, in general, for them, than closeness.


You will be OK. Those who need it will be cocooned and cared for for a time while the healing can take place. At first there will be many, I think, but as you begin to form your "world" only those whom you wish to keep will remain, along with the "things" you keep to entertain yourself. For myself, I was shown a bedroom, way up high in a very old mansion. The bedspread was very colorful, and I was told that a grandmother from another time and place had made it for me. On the walls were weapons from many times, from bows/arrows to swords to rifles, they hung there like trophys. there were a lot of books there too, but I didn't have a chance to look at them closely. The tree women who showed me these things have been a part of my life since early childhood. I used to call them, "the Aunts," for that is what they seem to be. They work before a very large and highly polished green stone, like a big emerald. I think they guide me somehow. There are other guides too, we al have them. Just most pay no attention to anything that prys they from their comfortable place.
Also, for most, an answer from any being other than look just like the popular depiction of Jesus Christ (brown straight hair/beard, soft dark complexion) then is must be Satanic.
In my lifetime I have tried to tell Christian people of the things I see and hear, and they are all the same. If it wasn't Jesus, it was Satan, or one of his demons, plain and simple.

I commend you for such a good post. It is time these things were known, and I say let the cards fall where they may. all we can do it tell them, if they refuse to listen, that is their problem, and I shall not worry for them.


Thanks so much for your thoughtful response! I unfortunately must go for now (maybe back on later for a while) so I will respond as soon as I can. Hope your nite is a good one!



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Any person who thinks they are entirely sane is obviously deceiving their self. Enjoy your irrational naivety.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Any person who thinks they are entirely sane is obviously deceiving their self. Enjoy your irrational naivety.


That I agree with, we're all a little insane. That's why we take risks and go to the extreme.

I call it living!





top topics
 
44
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join