It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're headed for Full Enlightenment!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
i am finding this thread gggreat. everyday i check up and if I was to be honest i find i change my opinion.

Where do people get their information from? surely everyone ultimately is searching for the same thing?

Thanks Cedik! I also am always interested to see where people get their info. Mostly they say they believe this or that, but how did they come to that conclusion??
I do think we are all searching here, but I suspect there isn't any consensus on for what.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by DragonriderGal

This depends on who is ready to be enlightened to a certain extent, all of the Infinite One is mysterious until you are once again in unity with the Infinite One therefor you are never really fully enlightened until then.

Those who are ready will be ready and those who are not will go through incarnations again.

I don't see us all becoming just one glob again with any infinite one. I see only our highest selves working in unison. We are the infinite ones, no big deal.
But yeah, some of us will make the transition this time around and many will go back in time to take another run at it; maybe they will be ready next time.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Also I believe it was...Comte or was it Kant..who said..
There will the the age of enlightenment...
And the Enlightened Age...We are far from the latter...

Of course you are entirely entitled to your beliefs and opinions.

Even if I am wrong, and we are not close, it doesn't at all hurt to focus on becoming more competent emotionally and spiritually. Nor does it hurt to stop being co-dependent, thinking that healing myself comes from just having to fix other people or save the world, or some such nonsense.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
soo many responcesss. nice post, i wish others could be as spiritually enlightened. hopefully your messege will make others see. :]

That is why I am sharing what I see out there in the racial/collective unconscious. To give people something to think about and another possibility outside that every so tightly spun NWO version which is not nearly so grim, to consider. And clearly the whole idea of making full enlightenment (or not) is something many people are thinking of.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Seems like some here in this thread feel the need to spend a lot of effort trying to attack and tear your opinion down, DG (which just shows where they're at). People will always have different opinions. I think we are all searching for the same thing, it's just that each of us think of it differently and call it something different. That's why I think spoken language is so limiting. We all get focused on the words themselves rather than what they point to. Way too easy for misunderstandings to occur.

Everyone has to figure out 'truth', 'what is', or what ever other label you want to wrap around it, for themselves. We all take in knowledge from each other and the universe and have to try to figure it all out. But it is a waste of effort and time to go attacking someone else's opinion just because you don't agree with them or don't like them or what they are saying.

Because, really what is the goal of someone that does that? Do they really think they can change the person's mind? Or maybe, deep down, they are unsure of themselves & what they know and attacking someone else that IS sure of themselves makes them feel better. That's just reaction to emotion. That's what we all have to rise above. There is nothing wrong with experiencing emotions, but you can't let them control you.

You have to keep that balance between logic and emotion. Go too far either way and it all falls apart. And this "balance" concept can be seen everywhere in the universe, it applies to everything. Contrast, positive & negative, black & white, etc. are integral parts of the "balance" concept. They are built into the universe. You can't have one without the other.

Rather than arguing with Dragonridergal and trying so desperately to prove her wrong, we should be discussing with each other all the different ideas we all have about truth, what is, the universe, what we are all searching for, etc. and try to increase our awareness and knowledge. Attacking someone verbally because you don't agree with them serves no purpose. It is sufficient to state that you don't agree and the reasons you don't agree.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bdw18_123

All is how it should be.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalThe NWO stands for the New World Order, also called One World Order, or Neo-zionists, etc.

Aha! If by NWO you mean these things, then you must be referring to the Merchants of Pain. Otherwise it seems awkward, because I see our planet whizzing around when you speak of a new world order.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalIt depends on your definition of ego, most of all, I think.
-------snip!---------
And irony isn't your long suit, is it?

You mean yours.

Yep, you are right, I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalThe american indians were under the protection of the star people until they left about 1100 years ago.
---------snip!---------
And well, I think you have your beliefs about enlightenment and they don't at all match mine except in a few sideswiping ways. So probably we are gonna just have to agree to disagree, eh?

But of course! The star people! We couldn't possibly have done it ourselves! Never learned how to iron anyways *thumps head*

I have to say you are definitely right. Starboard. You have been sideswiped by Leviathan.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Star people?

All the answers to all your questions can easily be obtained by asking yourself.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I think the OP (antmax21) is referring to the rational bias which took hold with the European enlightenment.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by VergeofObscene
Good posts as always, Dragon!

Just one question; when the shift is made, will we be able to alter our physical appearance/attributes etc?

I have more self-hatred than a Disney villain, so this shift is going to be challenging for me to make.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by VergeofObscene]

Ohh... *gives you an air hug since you might not want unsolicited hugs* Yes indeed, we can be whatever we want. I think many will take the opportunity to go back to their original spirit form, especially those from the elder races.

Yah, I am afraid it will be quite a challenge if you have a lot of self hatred. I still suggest checking out EFT (Emotional Freedom techniques). It is quite amazing and does really work to heal old wounds and reasons for self hatred, a LOT more easily and less painfully. It's worth a look see, at least.

Unsolicited hugs are my favourite thank you. *hugs back* I researched some EFT techniques and am trying them. Hopefully it works out. Many thanks for the ridiculously helpful threads and posts!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Oh, I would like to know about these star people!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Originally posted by DragonriderGalThe NWO stands for the New World Order, also called One World Order, or Neo-zionists, etc.

Aha! If by NWO you mean these things, then you must be referring to the Merchants of Pain. Otherwise it seems awkward, because I see our planet whizzing around when you speak of a new world order.

Hum.. that isn't a term I have heard used for them but it sure fits too! I see them as the Jue-sah and ex-jue-sah; the ones behind all this are the ones who used to be the high priests of Israel, but then abandoned their people pretty much and moved to europe to start running things from behind the thrones, as much as possible.

And now they are the uber rich families that have gotten that way by stepping all over the little people; they own all the major media, entertainment industry (there are even rappers talking about how they don't want to be owned by no NWO), Pharmaceutical industry and a LOT of the major health institutions, of course the financial industry, the educational system under the government's control, and let's not forget the big fast food chains and food processing type facilities. Oh, they really intend to own us too, for sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdw18_123
Seems like some here in this thread feel the need to spend a lot of effort trying to attack and tear your opinion down, DG (which just shows where they're at). People will always have different opinions. I think we are all searching for the same thing, it's just that each of us think of it differently and call it something different. That's why I think spoken language is so limiting. We all get focused on the words themselves rather than what they point to. Way too easy for misunderstandings to occur.

Everyone has to figure out 'truth', 'what is', or what ever other label you want to wrap around it, for themselves. We all take in knowledge from each other and the universe and have to try to figure it all out. But it is a waste of effort and time to go attacking someone else's opinion just because you don't agree with them or don't like them or what they are saying.

Because, really what is the goal of someone that does that? Do they really think they can change the person's mind? Or maybe, deep down, they are unsure of themselves & what they know and attacking someone else that IS sure of themselves makes them feel better. That's just reaction to emotion. That's what we all have to rise above. There is nothing wrong with experiencing emotions, but you can't let them control you.

You have to keep that balance between logic and emotion. Go too far either way and it all falls apart. And this "balance" concept can be seen everywhere in the universe, it applies to everything. Contrast, positive & negative, black & white, etc. are integral parts of the "balance" concept. They are built into the universe. You can't have one without the other.

Rather than arguing with Dragonridergal and trying so desperately to prove her wrong, we should be discussing with each other all the different ideas we all have about truth, what is, the universe, what we are all searching for, etc. and try to increase our awareness and knowledge. Attacking someone verbally because you don't agree with them serves no purpose. It is sufficient to state that you don't agree and the reasons you don't agree.

It sure will be nice when we can all communicate by telepathy, one of the abilities that the greys blocked in us, btw. Kept their little ex-spirits from getting contaminated by alien thoughts while they were in human bodies, away from the protection of the hive mind. It will make it easier to understand each other, for sure, but it will also cut out a lot of the b.s. reasons people have for trying to manipulate others too. Much harder to lie in that communication mode, I think.

And very well, said. People will always try to control others, especially if they have some issues about their own self control, under it all. E.g. If you change, I don't have to. *rolls eyes*

And that idea of balance is part of the whole concept of emotional competency. You can feel all your emotions but you are in control of them; you aren't carrying around all the baggage of previous abuse which makes the reactivity go thru the roof. Kinda like jumping on a trampoline. Emotional competency requires you get off the trampoline, and live in the 'now' of your emotions. Very different than the way most live their lives today, for sure.

And definitely, balance is very key in being ready for this shift. Thanks for your input, bdw.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalIt depends on your definition of ego, most of all, I think.
-------snip!---------
And irony isn't your long suit, is it?

You mean yours.

Yep, you are right, I am wrong.

Well, no one can ever accuse you of being not oblique enough, eh?
I am right for me. I assume you are right for you. Sometimes I encounter information that shifts that belief structure. Sadly nothing you've said had that effect. It is all old news from what I am seeing. But hey, your choice.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalThe american indians were under the protection of the star people until they left about 1100 years ago.
---------snip!---------
And well, I think you have your beliefs about enlightenment and they don't at all match mine except in a few sideswiping ways. So probably we are gonna just have to agree to disagree, eh?

But of course! The star people! We couldn't possibly have done it ourselves! Never learned how to iron anyways *thumps head*

I have to say you are definitely right. Starboard. You have been sideswiped by Leviathan.

*shakes head* You really can't see how influential the NWO bunch has been with the humanity it can get it's grimy little paws on, across time. That is your limitation, though, not mine. You have only today's research and other people's opinions about that, from what I can tell.

If you can't see that protection from those hyenias makes a huge difference in the way humans choose to act, it is because you probably can't imagine a world where the NWO isn't doing their best to run everything and enslave us. It is tough to do, for sure.

Plus the commonality of underlying spirit beliefs of the native americans was exceedingly helpful. But of course, that kind of information is so not allowed to be 'known' by the NWO's agenda. *shrug* Sorry you can't see that sort of thing for yourself.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Good posts as always, Dragon!

Just one question; when the shift is made, will we be able to alter our physical appearance/attributes etc?

I have more self-hatred than a Disney villain, so this shift is going to be challenging for me to make.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by VergeofObscene]

Ohh... *gives you an air hug since you might not want unsolicited hugs* Yes indeed, we can be whatever we want. I think many will take the opportunity to go back to their original spirit form, especially those from the elder races.

Yah, I am afraid it will be quite a challenge if you have a lot of self hatred. I still suggest checking out EFT (Emotional Freedom techniques). It is quite amazing and does really work to heal old wounds and reasons for self hatred, a LOT more easily and less painfully. It's worth a look see, at least.

Unsolicited hugs are my favourite thank you. *hugs back* I researched some EFT techniques and am trying them. Hopefully it works out. Many thanks for the ridiculously helpful threads and posts!

Ok! I love giving hugs but know it can be a sticky issue for people, depending on childhood stuff.
*sends another hug back to you*
I am glad you are checking out the EFT stuff. It can be soooo helpful and a LOT less painful that traditional therapy for even the really icky issues!
And you are most welcome, VoO. I am happy to share what I know, in the hopes that some few will find the information of value in their journey to better mental and emotional well-being.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Oh, I would like to know about these star people!

I don't know much about them, really. I haven't done much searching about them yet. I do know they were the ones who built all the cities in the high mountains. Just like the elves, they really didn't care to have a bunch of humans swarming around, and that limited the amount of them to the ones who were more directly in service to them. But when their rescue ships got here around 900 ad or so, they packed up and left for home. That is why all those cities are so neat. They were good tenants.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Well, no one can ever accuse you of being not oblique enough, eh?
I am right for me. I assume you are right for you. Sometimes I encounter information that shifts that belief structure. Sadly nothing you've said had that effect. It is all old news from what I am seeing. But hey, your choice.

Well now, my being a friend of chaos requires I take what you give and make it work. But that is too oblique and old news for you *shakes head*

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join