It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine a timeline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Considering the lack of anything resembling fact in your previous post, this one can probably be taken as an endorsement of what i'm saying.

Damn. if only I wanted your endorsement!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

????
I grant you this - i did learn a new word in English. Endorsement. Great.
As for rest of your points - not that great.
I can understand claim for ethnic cleansing in 1948. By both sides. But where you see

"the planned deliberate removal from a specific territory, persons of a particular ethnic group, by force or intimidation, in order to render that area ethnically homogenous."

- after 1948, this i cannot understand. Point me to a map above/below/near/totally different to the one i linked. Where after 1948 war this ever happened in territories under Israeli control? Except Gush Katif in 2005.

As for facts on who started the conflict de-facto in British Palestine - i am sure that you know the facts. However if you choose to hide behind lack of sources, here it is. Nothing new to you ,i am sure:

the main starting point of the conflict started in the 1930's when it was Jewish terrorists blowing up Arabs (and Britons) in an effort to drive them out.

The main starting point of the conflict was in 1929 riots. When it was Arabs butchering Jews. Facts that you want are readily available.

All in all 133 Jews were killed by Arabs in a week. And according to you it did not start the conflict. Nor did Arab riots in 1921 in which 48 Jews were killed by Arabs.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Nope. It was Irgun terror attacks starting in 1938 according to you. This is funny approach, you know. Blood is blood. Extremists and terrorists are extremists and terrorists never mind what flag they wave. So why you totally disregard one side's extremists who started spilling blood ten years earlier then those you claim are guilty in igniting the conflict?
This is pretty skewed approach.Above and beyond need for endorsement.
First terror act by Jewish terrorist blowing up Arabs (and Britons) happened in 1938.
What other facts do you exactly want me to show? This is all pretty obvious.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lavey2
The zionsit doctrine basically means that there can never be a unified government of both islamic and jewish peoples in a single parliament voicing reasonable concerns and having equality.

They are called the Druze.
The "mountain people".
Ismaili Muslims numbering 128,000 in Israel serving in its military and government.

There are Islamic politicians just like Jewish and Christian politicians. There are Islamic soldiers in the IDF just like Jewish and Christian soldiers. There are Islamic civilians on the streets of Tel Aviv just like Jewish and Christian civilians.

I've met Israelis, all three kinds, and more. That's why I am pro-Israeli, because if you talk to Muslims, Jews, and Christians from Israel you know who they are and what experiences they've had.

Oh my mistake, clearly they were all Zionist Mossad agents working to overthrow the West so that they can fulfill their doomsday prophecy on Temple Mount.

I am not Druze, but I take a page from their book and speak the truth. I also take a page from their book once again and think rationally. I continue by taking a page that promotes the use of words before actions and helping my host country, regardless of who they are. I take page after page and chapter after chapter from the religion of peace.

In the words of those who resisted Arab Nationalism to destroy Israel:
Unity to God, Unity to Men.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
you make me sick,

zionists are the main problem of today, they dont care about other jews, they only care about other zionists.

didnt you see the the dude who ripped off wall st?

Zionist.. major zionist.

or Addler the HIH insurance agency in Australia?

ANOTHER ZIONIST

I could go on for hours writing a list of zionists which are self confessed and also have robbed the public,

<< 1   >>

join