It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 04: US Defense Contractor Owns Chemtrail Patent!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff, i wonder if there is somehow a direct link to the patents, the spraying, and the vaccinations all rolled into some sort of immune lowering, zombie like~work one day like mad, procreate the next, and become completely debilitated last.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Koyaanisqatsi - 1982

Koyaanisqatsi: Life out of Balance.

Ancient Hopi Native American Indian prophecy: The choral piece near the end of the film, "Prophecies", is sung in the Hopi dialect. The translation is: "If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster. Near the Day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky. A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."

Cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i see these at least 6 times a month by my house in california. they always make an X pattern and that's the only thing that makes me a believer of this. the plane and the cloud could be anything but the X marking is creeepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr9v9

I was speaking with my son an AME about additives in jet fuel. He suggested that adding anything to jet fuel can dramatically reduce the performance of the jet engine and reduce it's lefe expectancy. Jet turbines turn at about 30,000 rpm and have a tendancy to collect foreign materials which can build up on the compressor and burner box. The would cause a very expensive and major overhaul, and when a typical Jet engine is $10,000,000 a pop it would be very costly to be reworking an A340 with 4 engines. So, long story short, he thinks its very unlikely that any additives are in the JP fuels. Bottom line, I agree and think this whole subject is just ignorance and fear mongering. Sorry if I offend anyone!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Further evidence that experiments of aircraft putting substance in the air as a method to control climate is here:

Geoengineering: Scientists Debate Risks Of Sun-Blocking And Other Climate Tweaks To Fight Warming

"By most accounts, the leading contender is stratospheric aerosol particles," said climatologist John Shepherd of Britain's Southampton University.

The particles would be sun-reflecting sulfates spewed into the lower stratosphere from aircraft, balloons or other devices – much like the sulfur dioxide emitted by the eruption of the Philippines' Mount Pinatubo in 1991, estimated to have cooled the world by 0.5 degrees C (0.9 degrees F) for a year or so.

Engineers from the University of Bristol, England, plan to test the feasibility of feeding sulfates into the atmosphere via a kilometers-long (miles-long) hose attached to a tethered balloon.

Shepherd and others stressed that any sun-blocking "SRM" technique – for solar radiation management – would have to be accompanied by sharp reductions in carbon dioxide emissions on the ground and some form of carbon dioxide removal, preferably via a chemical-mechanical process not yet perfected, to suck the gas out of the air and neutralize it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join