It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 04: US Defense Contractor Owns Chemtrail Patent!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by GoldenFleece

That photo, and your use of it, just proved my point...

Those are contrails.

I see... "contrails" that linger, spread out and obliterate clear blue skies in an hour or two -- during summer in the southwest US, which has the warmest and driest atmospheric conditions in the nation.

That's quite the magical water vapor!

[edit on 30-10-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
THIS? is something new?
I posted the patent info months ago.

The U.S. Patent office has given patents to Hughs Aircraft Corp. for methods of cloud seeding with aluminum, barium. and strontium.
Patent #5,003,186 filed April 1990

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Muundoggie]

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The idea of spraying aerosols into the stratosphere to counter global warming is nothing new. As is the case with natural aerosols, these would not be visible from the ground (per the skies post Pinatubo eruption). There is no evidence as yet that such a process is being carried out and, indeed, recent studies have raised serious questions as to whether it would work.

Stratospheric injections couldhelp cool Earth, computermodel shows

Can we offset global warming by geoengineering the climate with aerosols?

Stratospheric injections to counter global warming could damage ozone layer

Geoengineering to mitigate global warming may cause other environmental harm

See also www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do not confuse with contrails - trails of ice crystals - left in the troposphere by aircraft for the past 80 years (and possibly a small contributory cause of global warming). Which some people erroneously call chemtrails.

Technically, of course, any residue from an aircraft is a "chemtrail". Which means every aircraft that has ever flown has left a "chemtrail"

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
I see... "persistent contrails" that linger, spread out and obliterate clear blue skies in an hour or two. In the middle of summer, during some of the warmest and most arid atmosphere in the nation.

That's quite the magical water vapor!

No. It's just 6 miles above your head where the temperature is somewhat colder and humidity has no bearing on what it is at sea level.

Ever climbed a big mountain? The conditions at sea level and the summit of Mt McKinley, for example, are a tad different
It can be dry as anything and +40c where you are, but still -40c with high humidity 30,000ft up

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Aaaarrrgh.

For the umpteenth time, the conditions (temperature and humidity) on the ground, as you gaze longingly up at the sky, have nothing...nothing...nothing to do with the conditions (temperature and humididty) at altitude.

This is easy enough to research, you have the computer at your fingertips...learn, study. Look up "lapse rate" for starters. See how average temperatures decrease with altitude, and how it varies depending on latitude around the globe.

Study about the jetstream, where it is, how it works, what it does.

More the umpteenth time (plus one):

Contrails will not always form behind the engine. Sometimes the air is just too dry.

Other times, a short contrail will form...."short" in the sense that it doesn't last long, because while the disturbance of the hot engine exhaust triggered the formation, it is still too dry (not enough humidity) for the contrails to linger. In these cases, you ALSO will not see any clouds, at the same altitude.

Then, there are the conditions perfect for clouds to form. We call clouds up at the altitudes where jets cruise "cirrus". Contrails formed in these conditions will just really be a sort of 'artificial cloud'. The clouds will form, regardless...you could wave a magic wand and remove all airplanes from the planet, and you will STILL see high cirrus clouds form up there...they indicate certain upcoming weather changes, or other weather patterns.

Know the adage "Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in morning, sailor take warning."??

That is from years of seamen's observations...they didn't have to be meteorologists, they just had experience with weather, and the sea, and how to use certain cloud coverage as clues to what they might expect weather-wise...really, I thought everyone knew this basic stuff back in the fourth or fifth grade...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I came here because the management sent me a U2U regarding this thread. Not sure why. Seems like a fascinating topic although it didn't take very long to get debunked.

Question to the owners/management here: why did you U2U me to come here?

Regards,

EB

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Johnny Anonymous I always look forward to your news videos and love what you bring to ATS!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Methinks the debunkers doth protest too much. Why are they so intent on making us believe that chemtrails don't exist?

Notice how they're unable to explain how their magical "persistent contrails" (frozen water vapor) can linger for hours, spread out and quickly obliterate a clear blue sky? On some days, but not others. During identical weather conditions. Their explanations are ridiculous.

If what they say is true, we'd never see blue skies again.

[edit] Speaking of magical, how did Essan's post above go from 2 stars to 14 stars in a couple of minutes? (in the time it took to edit my post, it increased again from 14 to 18 stars!)

Manipulation, what manipulation?

Ask yourself, why is it necessary for a person (or group of people) to manipulate the apparent approval rating of a post until it's nearly as popular as the OP's initial post? Can you really trust the information from that individual or group of individuals?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

NO, their explanation are not "ridiculous", and this debate needs to be taken to thread mentioned in the show.

Enough...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nice job again guys/gals

Gives me a chance to see an overview of certain topics i don't usually get involved with.

Something i genuinely look forward to now

Keep up the great work

Peace.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

They didn't U2U you to come here. They U2U'd ALL of us, to let us know the new edition of ATS news is out, and what subjects it contains. Nowhere in the U2U does it request you visit this thread, it just gives you a quick link in case youre interested.

Sometimes, i don't get some of the things people get worked up about. I saw the same complaints in the last news thread. That U2U is pretty straight forward. It doesn't wake you up in the middle of the night and say "come to this thread quick! your family is in danger!"

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You're getting much more comfortable in front of the camera Johnny. I think it might benefit you to speed up the pace of your speech just a bit. When I go on stage the poetry I perform has been read aloud(mostly to myself), and in the pattern, tones, enunciation I intend to use- So that by the time I hit the stage, even if I have to read from a piece of paper, my speech is more fluid.

The key is muscle memory, not necessarily memorizing the words.

Aside from all of that, I love what you're covering and how you're covering it. You guys are doing a hell of a job, and soon, I hope to see correspondent reports to add much more weight to the ATS News brand.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The only problem with this report is Chaco Canyon is located in San Juan County, New Mexico. Mesa Verde is in Colorado. Random mistake...but maybe the basics aka geography, the known history of a location should be evaluated first before trying to extrapolate on possible alternative histories. Just me, or is that the most logical thing to do.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Why are they so intent on making us believe that chemtrails don't exist?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it was because you invited them into the thread?

OzWeatherman? Essan? Phage? Chadwickus? Weedwhacker?

Or because they have an opinion on the issue?

[edit] Speaking of magical, how did Essan's post above go from 2 stars to 14 stars in a couple of minutes? (in the time it took to edit my post, it increased again from 14 to 18 stars!)

Because people agree with him? What do you propose to do then? Ban people who do not believe in chemtrails from starring posts they like?

[edit on 30/10/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
WHAT A SHOCKING SURPIRSE! I had no idea this could even happen.

I am very honored and flattered to have been mentioned in this video segment.

A few things I must point out:
The ATS thread hyperlink listed during the video segment beginning at (5:52) where it says: ‘CHEMTRAILS TO FLIGHT GLOBAL WARMING’ is this:
.../forum/thread511373/pg1.
Which leads to a thread about:
German Chancellor, Ministers Get Special Vaccine Without Soft Kill Ingredients.

The ATS thread they are talking about in the ATS NEWS segment is actually this:
.../forum/thread513525/pg1:
Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

ABOUT THE PHOTOS USED IN THE ATS NEWS SEGMENT:
The photos used as news backdrops (some of which HAVE been debunked on other web pages and ATS threads): I am not sure where they came from but I assume they were taken from other Chemtrail web pages… the only one I recognized from the thread I authored was the image of the actual patent, and even then the actual image is not within the thread of mine only a link to it is.

I cannot make any claim to the photos used in the news segment and they should be viewed simply as images commonly associated with the Chemtrail debate.

I think people should take a look at the thread and decide for themselves. Don’t be lazy and discount the theory without reading the sources and thinking logically. Look at all the different reports about methods to combat global warming being discussed, and look at the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) report and OF COURSE the original source patent developed by Hughes Aircraft (now: Raytheon) engineers back in 1991.

This article is my attempt to dig for the truth about the possible reasons for the strange sky activity which I myself and SO MANY have witnessed from all over the world.

The patent was issued in 1991 but I wrote this article the very first day I discovered it. Using the information within the patent such as the engineer’s names, companies, methods, and technologies… I was able to uncover more reports and scientific papers (linked in the thread) which had similar findings.

Whether or not the purpose of the Chemtrail activity is actually related to this patent remains to be seen. But if you read the reports I believe you will be intrigued.

This issue is hotly debated here on ATS and has yet to be proved or debunked.

But we must keep digging for the truth.

THANK YOU JOHNNY ANONYMOUS AND ATS NEWS !!!

[edit on (10/30/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Willing to give up blue skies for climate fix?

WOW....What a surprise LOL....as if this isn't already the case, as it has been for years....to all the 'dis-believers'....this is proof right here....they are already playing with our atmosphere!!!! So this little article is LATE!!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Chemtrails for weather modification purposes are as old as Operation Popeye in Vietnam. Google it. They have been used for sunshine on parades in Japan,and in Russia.(And on Mercedes' parking lots according to a Top Gear reporter)

Whether they are used at current above your head is another question.
But there shouldn't be any doubt whatsoever that the technology exist and has been used.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Barbaricfellow

Please don't confuse cloud seeding with chemtrails.

By definition they are two complete different things.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi folks and thanks for viewing the latest edition of the ATSnews. This project is to present the information found here on AboveTopSecret.com We attempt to provide this information presented by YOU (the members of ATS), the best we humanly can. So a big thank you to everyone that contributes the time and research to back up their comments with links and quotes, it's what makes ATS so great!!!

OK.. lets see if I can address some comments here..

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
Johny seemed to lose pace a few times and i thought it was to opinionated. Some non US stories would be nice to see as well.

(1)I'll try to stay on course and pace, in regards to being to opinionated... (2)Could you please point out to what segment and quote I made to lead you to believe this? I can't address a scenario without knowing what it is..
(3)With regards to Non-US Stories, sorry you missed the one about the G-8 summit in Italy with the UN World Food Program.

Originally posted by Retseh
Be more precise.

Have they obtained a patent for a DEVICE designed to spray particulates, or some type of PROCESS, or an actual aerosol adapted CHEMICAL.

If I create a patent for a flying saucer, it doesn't mean that aliens exist.

(1) Precise: If we had several hours to present one subject on the show, perhaps it might be a bit more precise and exacting in the information the original article, research and what the original poster presented.. Sorry we cant do that, we'd like you to go to the thread and read what is being shared and hopefully participate in it also.

(2)Wow.. If you created a patent for flying saucers you would certainly earn a spot on the ATSnews. But you are correct in saying it doesn't prove that aliens exist. And that's why I exactly said about the patent in the show:
"While your reviewing over this information do please keep in mind that A PATENT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THAT IT IS INDEED BEING IMPLEMENTED.." Thought I'd put that in bold text in case you miss this too..

Originally posted by Alxandro
Hey, I'm starting to look forward to these.

I like the whoopie cushion ending, but y'all should have ended with a rasberry.

Glad your looking forward to these and that you have a sense of humor too. We like people with a sense of humor to watch our episodes.. You do know that people that have a sense of humor live longer than those that don't? So in our small way, were helping to prolong your life..! (Your welcome)

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Where are all the debunkers telling Johnny Anonymous and ATS they're crazy?
Everyone knows chemtrails are just a figment of our imagination!
OzWeatherman? Essan? Phage? Chadwickus? Weedwhacker?

They're probably posting at the thread reported on as we'd like to suggest you to do the same to discuss your viewpoint too! BTW, just again to set the story straight, just because there is a patent for an item, device or theory does not mean that it is being implemented. It solely means that someone has a patent for the idea.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
More "Chicken Little" syndrome.
The patents, by themselves, mean NOTHING.
First, to the video...so much for "unbiased"!!!

Hello weedwhacker, thanks for posting such a passionate post on your thoughts, I hope you'll do the same in the original article/thread by the poster, it is where we want to see this passion at.

In regards to the video being biased, (I'm assuming that your referring to this particular segment reported on ATSnews..), you do realize that the whole premise of the show is to present what a member/poster has made public here at ATS? It's our desire that whether you agree or disagree with what were presenting that they have posted here at ATS, that you'll go there (to that thread) and share your thoughts with everyone. We are only the proverbial "piano player" (so to speak), so point that weapon elsewhere please (as in.. "dont shoot the messenger").

Originally posted by deadline527
I love the idea behind these ATS news casts but for some reason I just cannot listen to it and get interested. I think I'm just picking up on too many of the quirks of the host, but it distracts me way too much from the actual stories. I'm almost positive with time he will improve though. I personally would not be able to do it so I applaud his courage and effort greatly.

Sorry about the quirks distracting you, not only am I imperfect as a human being with faults, I'll be making those mistakes publicly for all to see on this little project. But that's alright, if I don't improve in time, I give you permission to stop watching, (hope that wasn't too quirky.. having a sense of humor is one of them).

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I came here because the management sent me a U2U regarding this thread. Not sure why. Seems like a fascinating topic although it didn't take very long to get debunked.

The reason why you were sent a U2U by the staff here was to bring your attention to the latest episode of an ATS backed project. Since they're providing the largest conspiracy website to the public for free, I'm hoping you can cut them some slack for wanting to promote this in-house production, at least I hope you can..

In regards to something being debunked, what reference is that towards, is it towards the patent that we reported on? If so, then your not paying attention, the Patent does indeed exist regardless of who might tell you it's been debunked.

Originally posted by Egyptia
Johnny Anonymous I always look forward to your news videos and love what you bring to ATS!

Oh my gosh, and I appreciate your compliment (not to mention liking your avatar too)! Please keep watching and tell some friends..!

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Nice job again guys/gals

Gives me a chance to see an overview of certain topics i don't usually get involved with.
Something i genuinely look forward to now

Keep up the great work

You my friend "Get It"!!!! Thats exactly what the show is, an overview of posts and threads that maybe some may have missed or would not normally go check out. Cheers, and thanks for watching..!

Originally posted by projectvxn
You're getting much more comfortable in front of the camera Johnny. I think it might benefit you to speed up the pace of your speech just a bit.

Aside from all of that, I love what you're covering and how you're covering it. You guys are doing a hell of a job, and soon, I hope to see correspondent reports to add much more weight to the ATS News brand.

Thanks for the sentiments. I'm hoping at one point to be comfortable enough to just do the show with a suit seen up front on camera and just wear shorts below (is that too comfortable, perhaps).

Seriously though, i'm trying, really I am. It's my shared desired to become a better visual brand and with time and the patience from our members, hopefully that will happen.

With regards to the seeing other correspondent reports, funny you should mention that. That was one of the first things discussed to have in the future.

Originally posted by Codyko
The only problem with this report is Chaco Canyon is located in San Juan County, New Mexico.

Ack.. You are sooooo correct on that and it was caught, but production had already been sent out and in order to make the deadline we left it in. But rest assured that we meant no disrespect to New Mexico or it's wonderful occupants. The writer of this particular segment has been duly warned. We can't guarantee that we won't make future mistakes as were only human, but lets all hope that they are far and in between.. Thanks for watching!

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
WHAT A SHOCKING SURPIRSE! I had no idea this could even happen. I am very honored and flattered to have been mentioned in this video segment.

The ATS thread hyperlink listed during the video segment beginning at (5:52) where it says: ‘CHEMTRAILS TO FLIGHT GLOBAL WARMING’ is this:
.../forum/thread511373/pg1.
Which leads to a thread about:
German Chancellor, Ministers Get Special Vaccine Without Soft Kill Ingredients.

The ATS thread they are talking about in the ATS NEWS segment is actually this:
.../forum/thread513525/pg1:
Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

First off, congrats for putting so much research and effort into your thread/article. This is what makes ATS such a great place, having members like yourself putting a tremendous amount of work in presenting their findings for all of us to enjoy, scrutinize and at times debate over. So thank you AllSeeingI.

With regards to the wrong links being posted, argh, sorry, that makes two large mistakes in one episode we've made.. Appreciate you pointing those out to us and we'll make sure the guys in the graphics department know too.

OK, I need to head out to read some copy for the upcoming episode, many thanks to everyone for watching. The show will get better as time progresses and we appreciate your patience as we evolve. One day you can tell your grandchildren that you remember when the ATSnews first started that the Anchorperson looked like a bobblehead character gesturing with his body since he couldn't use his arms!

Johnny

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hi Johnny, ive watched the report though again and it was just the swine flu section i found a bit opinionated. Especially on such a controversial subject where peoples lives are at risk. Im not taking the vaccine myself but i would be very careful suggesting other people should do the same.

"I strongly urge you to watch" . Suggested to me you endorse whats being said as the clip only represented one side of the argument.

'i find his comment ermmm..a bit interesting' - just seemed out of pace

The G8 Story started out as a non US Story (even though you were showing GFX of OBama in the background for most of the time ) but then you had to mention what Mrs Obama did. All the other storys were US based.

It was still a good report just i didnt enjoy it as much as previous ones. Not quite as punchy. Over all i think the production is very professional

[edit on 30-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join