It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 04: US Defense Contractor Owns Chemtrail Patent!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The employees of a major US defense contractor have obtained a patent on the spraying of particulates into the atmosphere, or in other words, chemtrails. This startling discovery is the lead story in our latest installment of ATS News with Johnny Anonymous. There are few conspiracy theory subjects as controversial as chemtrails, and this new discovery by a AboveTopSecret.com member adds some startlingly volatile fuel to the fire. Other stories include our continuing coverage of swine flu, the creation of element 114, dimensional portals, and more.

(click to open player in new window)

Low Bandwidth Version

Topics covered in this edition are:

Doctors speak out about H1N1 Vaccine Dangers

Top 10 Banned Books of the 20th Century

UN flew in starving African kids to be part of staged 'feeding exhibit' for G8 wives on camera

US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

Anasazi at Chaco Canyon knew how to open portals to parallel dimensions

ATS News with Johnny Anonymous is a production of AboveTopSecret.com, the Internet's largest and most popular website for the discussion of alternative topics. In this time where mainstream news has let down the public with heavily-spun and biased "news as entertainment," ATS News is your only source of unbiased news and information, from those people who turned out to be right all along: conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Amazing. I just love these vids. Keep it up!!
Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Absolutely awesome show!

Some subjects I will have to check out!

Good reporting! I think it's getting better and better each time!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
very nice production. I like the use of actual ATS users being mentioned. Keep up the good work.

And Johnny, get SO to pay for that suit to get fitted.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Be more precise.

Have they obtained a patent for a DEVICE designed to spray particulates, or some type of PROCESS, or an actual aerosol adapted CHEMICAL.

We have been spraying things out of airplanes for 70 years or so, I would imagine the defence department has thousands of existing patents which doubtless include spraying devices.

If I create a patent for a flying saucer, it doesn't mean that aliens exist.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I heard that people can make Radium which can be important in
making electrical power plants or Helium.
Airborne oxides of metal are from so many aircraft with high voltage
activity.
Things In The Air Than Can Spark:

The electrically conducting Earth is sending out waves that are detected
in a variety of these contraptions, nothing new.
Not connected with gravity and electrical Earth waves are not used
by flying machines.
ED: looks like I covered topics:

US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming
Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)
Anasazi at Chaco Canyon knew how to open portals to parallel dimensions

On to the links, thanks.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Chemtrails?? What chemtrails? (according to the disbelievers). I'm being sarcastic here.

I live in Los Angeles and it sickens me when I see them [chemtrails] SO often and how most people don't give them a second thought; too busy scurring around living in this rat race that we're enslaved to. Okay - short rant burst over.

I don't care what anyone says, I can tell the difference between a contrail, a cloud, and a chemtrail (for the most part). I know this isn't what this thread is about, but thank you OP for this thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I watched without sound (lol) and it looks good.. computer is in the mail, hopefully I will get to watch.

I was wondering what happened to the ATS News Corp. Looks like it was a conspiracy, we all forgot about it and BAM there it is.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I thought this was a bit weaker than the previous reports. Spraying stuff out the back of planes is nothing new. The height the patent is talking about is waay higher than a commercial jet but now everyone's going to think every contrail they see is a government conspiracy. It seems only the opinions of the OP's were represented. ATS is a forum for discussion after all..

Johny seemed to lose pace a few times and i thought it was to opinionated. Some non US stories would be nice to see as well.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nice work Johnny ... you got me hooked on this now lol

Keep up the good work!

[edit on 29-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
These broadcasts are getting better and better. Keep up the good work. This is exactly what the doctor ordered! I believe this will become a very popular news outlet.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Thank you for this.

I knew I was not crazy for thinking something was up when I see all these grid patterns sprayed all over the sky above my home. Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Do chemtrails have anything to do with the rainbow clouds I am seeing more frequently?

I wonder how long until the atmosphere is toast and were all wearing storm trooper masks?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hey, I'm starting to look forward to these.

I like the whoopie cushion ending, but y'all should have ended with a rasberry.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Alxandro]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where are all the debunkers telling Johnny Anonymous and ATS they're crazy?

Everyone knows chemtrails are just a figment of our imagination!

OzWeatherman? Essan? Phage? Chadwickus? Weedwhacker?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49d18e1525b1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
More "Chicken Little" syndrome.

The patents, by themselves, mean NOTHING.

First, to the video...so much for "unbiased"!!!

The shot of the twin-jet used first (and seen in the freeze-frame) is an obvious photoshop. Unless you think that contrails defy the law of gravity.

The four-engine photo (looked like a Boeing 747) is obviously chosen for "shock" value...can't say for certain if it was 'doctored', or if it was just the lighting angle. Even if that was a normal contrail...it was a NORMAL CONTRAIL!

Also, during the segment, a photo of a jet with a difusser on the tail...folks, this is used again and again at the worst "chemtrail" sites out there, because they WANT you to believe, so they can sell you stuff...that apparatus is used to spray water, at altitudes, to conduct in-flight icing tests.

Sorry to burst your "conspiracy" bubble...

But, do you really think, in this day and age, with the accessibility of the Internet to information such as patents filed and granted...do you really honestly think this is a 'conspiracy'???

It is about as overt and obvious as anything. Scientists ARE actively discussing, and thinking and investigating various possible methods should it become absolutely certain that GW is a problem. But, actually implementing such techniques will be a LAST RESORT!!!

Look, we've already been conducting 'experiments' on our atmosphere, and the environment, since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.

That is the reason that we're in this mess! Possibly Human-induced GW (Jury is still out on that, however. Could be a natural cycle...we just don't know yet.)

Finally, another egregious example of "spinning" his story, Johnny Anonymous shows photos of contrails...this just inflames the non-technical types who will see every contrail as a potential "chemtrail", against all logic or reason.

There is simply no way, no how, that normal commercial jet traffic are spraying anything other than normal hydrocarbon emissions from the burning of fossil fuels. Everything on an airplane has weight...and there just is no room, weight-wise, for the cash-strapped airlines to forego payload in favor of this imaginary "spray"...nor, is there equipment onboard, I.E., tanks, pumps, lines, valves etc to achieve this "spraying" nor are there any controls or indicators of any kind in the cockpits.

Nothing.

SO...this would mean the only way to accomplish any such program is with specially equipped, dedicated vehicles...and SOME of the delivery altitudes suggested are well above the capability of most jet airplanes. SO, thre are alternative delivery methods being studied, we saw this recently with a rocket launch (although, that was to study noctilucent clouds).

OTHER ideas that I've heard, just to name two...to combat GW?

Huge floating platforms in the oceans, to reflect more sunlight (alter the Earth's albedo) and a tube 100,000 feet long, going straight up, to "spray" (except for the obvious engineering problems of getting such a long tube up (
) it would be a better and cheaper way to 'spray' than using airplanes...)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I love the idea behind these ATS news casts but for some reason I just cannot listen to it and get interested. I think I'm just picking up on too many of the quirks of the host, but it distracts me way too much from the actual stories. I'm almost positive with time he will improve though. I personally would not be able to do it so I applaud his courage and effort greatly.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

That photo, and your use of it, just proved my point...

Those are contrails.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Actually, I have given my opinion in the thread which is referenced in the video.

A patent issued to two scientists whose expertise lies in optics, not climate or meteorology, is not evidence that "chemtrails" are real nor that the method described in the patent would actually work as described if it ever were to be used.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Let's get something STRAIGHT...

NONE of these theories are endorsed by Johnny or ATS, just as it says in the opening of the show and under the description in the media portal.

We are presenting the topics the membership is talking about on ATS, THAT'S IT.

The graphics used are from the source material in the thread (where it's provided) or from Public Use catalogs.

Several chill pills all around.

Springer...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join