It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger Sends Hidden 'F--- You' to Critic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
LOL Arnold is one of my heros, for sure.

This must be one of the funniest things to happen in a long time, at least that I have seen. Hope everyone enjoys this one as much as I do.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger typically attaches a message to bills he signs or vetoes telling lawmakers why he took the action. A Democratic assemblyman who heckled the governor during a recent event in San Francisco actually received two messages: the veto letter itself and a not-so-subtle rebuke creatively hidden within it. Like a find-the-word puzzle, the second message was visible by stringing together the first letter of each line down the left-hand margin. It consisted of a common four-letter vulgarity followed by the letters "y-o-u."

Here's the letter

Whether coincidence or smackdown, the phrase contained in Schwarzenegger's Oct. 12 veto message could be seen as retaliation for Ammiano's behavior during a local Democratic Party fundraiser earlier this month in San Francisco.

Schwarzenegger, a Republican, had been invited to the event by former San Francisco mayor and Assembly speaker Willie Brown, a Democrat.

His appearance at the Fairmont Hotel caught many of the attendees by surprise and came after a summer of contentious budget negotiations that forced lawmakers to cut billions of dollars from core state services, including education and health care programs.

On a video clip of the governor's appearance, Ammiano can be heard shouting "you lie" and other derogatory phrases as other attendees booed and heckled Schwarzenegger's brief speech.

After the governor left, Ammiano took the stage and gave a rambling diatribe in which he criticized Schwarzenegger for a wide variety of perceived offenses.

Link:
www.foxnews.com... enegger-sends-hidden-f-k-critic/?test=health

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Use the search
This is a repost
but at least this one gives a lot more info

[edit on 29-10-2009 by blankduck18]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I tried, thanks.

Feel free to close this down, mods. How about a link to existing thread, since I could not find it?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Comical indeed!

Yet maybe just a little unprofessional?

My opinion, regards S_G

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Mod-Note:

Here's the other thread but as this one presents more info and the other one is inactive we`ll leave this open for now...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

And here's me think Arnie would have added at least another few lines to add 'A**hole" as he used the line in Terminator in the motel room. or at least signed it off with 'I'll be back' or 'Hasta la vista Baby'.

But all I can say is, who thought the guy was daft? well done Arnie

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is even better than when he told his opponents to 'stop being economic girly-men'. Arnold brings style to the job of governor.

edit to fix grammar mistake

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't have anything to add other then my personal comment that it is pretty stinking funny.

I havne't watched the news, is he getting killed for it?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Arnie made such a better actor than he does a politician and that isnt saying much.

Still though, some of his movies were great and some of the lines he said in some of those movies will stay in movie history forever.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am no fan of Arnie and I live in California.
However that is a brillant way to get your message across.
I love it. Very funny.

Arnie as a govenor you bite.
So please do not run again.
Sadly you might and win.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

arnie may bring style but he's the worst thing to ever hit pooor (literaly) California
he's about riuned the place
unless you like IOU's for pay and illegals getting away with murder while sucking resourses like free beer

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Yeah, I have some family in California, and they aren't too happy with him, particularly when he first got elected. I live in Alberta, Canada, and if it weren't for our vast wealth of natural resources (i.e. oil), I think our political and economic situation would be very similar to California.

As bad as Arnold is at politics, I'd still trade you our premier for him any day of the week! At least Arnold is trying (albeit failing miserably) to help.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

ahhh the governator has struck again!!!

i dont know if i should hate or like the guy.

the way he did this, is like a word ninja.

Dont worry tho... he'll be back... with more funnies.

new topics

top topics

join