It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory: THIS is one world control system.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
1 = Genesis

2 = Duality

3 = Pyramid

4 = the box

5 = the sacrifice

6 = the hangman

7 = Complete

8 = TOTAL control

9 = the fall

10 = inTENsity

11 = war

12 = samsara

13 = praise Jesus!

15 = the Conjuror

yes, or no?

anyone?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LightBenderKev

Might I suggest a bit of explanatory text relating to each of the elements you list.

Frankly, I don't understand.

Just my opinion - no offense meant.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I apologize for my esoteric posting.

It was meant to draw out those who have seen the world control systems, if in fact they are in this forum, claiming to be offering GNOSIS in the quid pro quo sense.

This will be explained in more detail, VERY soon, I can promise you that much.

After all, the world is going to end in 2012, so, we kinda have to hurry!

Appreciating your patience, let's just see if anyone comes forward first, before we carry on. And thank you, again I promise, this will resolve itself quickly.

~~--~~Outward Change Begins Within~~--~~

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Why not just explain yourself instead of this hidden knowledge bs.

The world wont end in 2012, though record book sales may be recorded.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If you would have read my reply, instead of REACTING to it, you will plainly see that I have addressed your concerns.

"Rest Neo. The answers are coming."

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think you forgot milk and bread...

Seriously though, can you explain the list more?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Seriously tho, can you read my reply to the moderator?

I don't mean to seem sharp, or short, with you, but i must reiterate, I have explained why I will not elaborate.

Let me elaborate on my re-iteration in case my feeling is correct.

I'd venture to say there are a lot of people in THIS forum, who are ready to peer into two - one, two, systems of control, in operation, that allow a "world to be pulled over eyes."

I promise you this right now, if you want to skip ahead to where this is going right now, then convince yourself of these two things:

1. There is NOTHING, i repeat NOTHING to fear about our world experience.
If there WAS ANYTHING TO FEAR, the "conjuror" would have prevented me from making the first post in this thread.
This is no joke. I already said elsewhere, if what i'm going to introduce to people in this forum who are ready to receive it, isn't total madness, than it follows, that i'm right.
2. Nothing that occurs from now to the moment all this ends, should such a false notion ever arise, EVEN THO I HAVE ZERO COMPREHENSIVE BELIEF IN THIS REALITY STATE!!!, means anything you are currently imagining it means. Therefore, you should LET GO!!! Externalizing your weaknesses doesn't exactly prepare you for formidable enemies.

Here's another promise. If someone from Moriah doesn't reply to my posts, than I am left with one inevitable conclusion.

I will cross that bridge when I come to it. For now, nothing you say to me, is going to change the pace, that "this" is delivered to this web-sites boards, or at least a few people I will be able to ascertain in very short time, whether or not I can feel comfortable, dropping this in their laps.

I assure you, this "thing" has gotten right on top people. I'm here to ensure it arrives in this forum, as painlessly as possible for everyone who wants to keep "taking blue pills" and believing whatever they want to.

I don't really care about things, in the sense you care about them. Please try to remember this when you make replies to my posts.

I spent a long time as a semi-flamer before coming into the composure I am trying to demonstrate here.

I wish none of you any ill-will. I am not playing games with any one here.

Truth be told, I hope I am as crazy as...well whatever's real crazy!

Unfortunately this is not the case.

Am I wrong in assuming this is one of the bigger gatherings of NWO interested individuals?

We shall soon see. In the meantime, I appreciate your continued patience.

~~--~~Outward Change Begins Within~~-~~

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What I see, is a list of control mechanisms.
Lies and diciet and sacrifice by the Ruling Elite..

They do whorship satan , and they are controling us thru fear and wars, terrorism etc... List goes on !!

Huge topic...

Ohh, you wanted an answere too : Yes, that is control...

Religion among other things are twisted and tweaked into form to hide the realaity of the human history of origins.
Starts with huge implemented lies and plain and simple false theories to keep humans at the Monkey stage..
Hey, it works, all humans think they are monkeys !!!

[edit on 29/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LightBenderKev

13 = praise Jesus!

15 = the Conjuror

It's stuff like this that leads me to believe you're on the wrong side, Kevin. 353535353535353535

But no 4?

No thank you. That's completely contrary to what I intend.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This may be a little difficult to accept LB, but, i'm not especially concerned, with which "side" you THINK i'm on.

I will reiterate what I have said earlier, in case it passed you by.

You know how you "create sides", LordBucket?

By creating OPPOSITION.(AHEM - are you listening - DIVIDE AND CONQUER)

Do you know what happens, when two opposing forces come into conflict?

(insert Big Bang here)

What we ALL NEED RIGHT NOW - IS A LITTLE SOLIDARITY!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Chembreather ~-~

I can't figure out how to private message you, would you be so kind as to message me, first?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightBenderKev
If you would have read my reply, instead of REACTING to it, you will plainly see that I have addressed your concerns.

"Rest Neo. The answers are coming."

I didnt see an answer in what you wrote...like the opening post, this made no sense....

And what does the line about neo have to do with anything?

You have now started 3 or 4 threads which go off on one and make no sense, and when anyone questions it, you fill your post with random wordings and quotes...

What is the actual point of this thread? what are you trying to gain from this?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Apparently, there was "more time" for communications this morning(ahh CHEE BEAV DO I HAVE TO?! YES, YES EYE DO).

Hows it hangin "Darkside Agent"(whew for some reason I wanna take a defensive position against you and your name!! lol just teasin!!)

If you have seen the Matrix 1, you will remember the scene where "Neo" opens his eyes for the first time. Ironically, that's almost how the majority of responses HERENOW! indicate what is happening to people reading OUR posts right now.

How do "I" know this to be "the truth of the lie"? Read on...

THIS is how WE interpret the above NUMBer system:

1. The NUMBer 1 is symbolically linked to GENESIS, or what we would normally refer to as "A NEW BEGINNING", a "FRESH START" so to speak.
If YOU are as truly "open minded" as "you believe yourself to be", than the following statement WILL NOT be a surprise to "u": the NUMBer 1, could also be referred to, as a "New Ordering of things", or to REALLY PUSH THE HEGELIAN TICK TOCKERS BUTTONS, "A NEW WORLD ORDER", if you apply this "genesis" concept on a GLOBAL scale.(Kevin note: I can almost sense the division that will arise among you, by my SUGGESTING this. I am licking my lips at the very notion of it!)

How can I accurately state, without ANY DOUBT WHATSOEVER, that "I" understand this to be ONE, of, TWO(that's, 1, 2) let's just call them what they are ok, WORLD CONTROL SYSTEMS?

OBSERVE

1 = One = Won

Follow me? WATCH

Won = Own

Still with me?

OWN = NWO

ok, wait! don't crap your your pants ok!!! Take a DEEP BREATH IN OUT.

If you feel like you just got shot in the heart, I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING MY POSTS AND LOSE YOURSELF IN THE MYRIAD OF INFORMATION SURROUNDING MY LITTLE INSANITY.

However, having said that(and THIS OF COURSE: FEAR IS COMPLETE BULL#!!!), if i'm not 25 Crazy Points away from thorazine and drool, than WE just showed you a SLIVER OF "THE CODE".

DID YOU SEE IT OR ARE YOUR EYES WIDE SHUT?

Does anyone want to continue? Does anyone have any questions? Does anyone want their Mommy? It's ok young padme, i do too!!! Just NOT because i think FEAR is fer rizzles, m'kay? And not because i think Freud was the pinnacle of the "pyschological battlefield". i have learned the VALUE of SELF APPLIED MEANING~-~instead of Microsoft telling me what operating system is the BESTEST EVER, I determine that Microsoft is an arbitrary value, that only finds meaning, when WE GIVE IT ONE.

Are you following me? Anyone can feel free to private message me for further clarifications.

In the meantime, i'm going to go read Detective Comics #66, which STARS, you guessed it, TWOFACE.

Incidentally DA - what you have just witnessed first hand, is the CURSE of CHRONOS! Spookily referred to by LIGHTBENDERS as "chronology".

You should click on my name, and read some of my other posts, they're like BACK ISSUES of comics, or ECHOES OF SOUND.

If you still can't keep up, then you need to start reading the thread about Hegelian Dialectics which DOPE! im just now seeing AGAIN what an ASS i am slowly stopping being!

As the pertinence to the "intellectual" explanations now become abundantly clear.

See, i'm no boogey man. Just a guy. No secret societies. No DEGREES. I make PLENTY O'MISTAKES!

but with every WISDOM STATE moment that i can release myself into, this happens less and less, as the synergistic nature of the "beast" is revealed again, and again, and again, and again, and.....

[edit on 30-10-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
One other thing

if I wanted to gain something from you, i'd give you the PRIVATE mailing address of my sweetass anti-NWO I BELIEVE t-shirt company and welch you for 20 dollars.

i could always use a better upstairs rental...

how's YOUR financial situation?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I dont even know how to reply to this topic. Whats going on?????

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
I dont even know how to reply to this topic. Whats going on?????

If you manage to find out what this is about, please let me know!!!

i have read up on this guys posts and threads, and they are all like this...im thinking medication may be involved....

[edit on 30/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
one in my birth language reads "um"
i`d guess the beast to be polyglot.

ummmmmmm.
translation: ahn?

or "mu": chinese would say: nothing.

edit: bah, grammar.

[edit on 30/10/2009 by maoklein]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Oddly enough, the "right" medication for aiding the transition, is CURRENTLY ILLEGAL~~--~~

CAN YOU IMAGINE OUTLAWING NATURE!?!?!

WHY it's......UNNATURAL!

If anyone who is feeling like they are tumbling down the RABBIT HOLE

please, go BACK TO SLEEP!

"time" is an arbitrary value that just got PWNT!(lolzercannons!!)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
What I see, is a list of control mechanisms.
Lies and diciet and sacrifice by the Ruling Elite..

They do whorship satan , and they are controling us thru fear and wars, terrorism etc... List goes on !!

Huge topic...

Ohh, you wanted an answere too : Yes, that is control...

Religion among other things are twisted and tweaked into form to hide the realaity of the human history of origins.
Starts with huge implemented lies and plain and simple false theories to keep humans at the Monkey stage..
Hey, it works, all humans think they are monkeys !!!

[edit on 29/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

Very eloquently delivered Chembreather! There should be enough Green Lantern decoder rings for everyone!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hi Waldy, sorry for the delay in replying to your post!

We are sorry if you are confused, and would suggest that maybe WE need to find a reference point.

What is happening right now, is a slow, metamorphic like process.

Validation.

This is a reference point to explain to people, that there's only two things we need to understand about TOTAL CONTROL.

I am attempting to demonstrate how the use of NUMBers, plays largely into everything we see, taste, feel, touch, and smell(5 SENSE PERCEPTION REALITY TUNNEL).

We can't just dump the "burden in my hand" on your lap tho, see, lest WE inadvertently give rise to uncontrolled new life, like we've seen exampled here:
www.youtube.com...
or here:
pharyngula.org...

"Nobody can be TOLD what the MATRIX is. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!"

WE are attempting to do avoid PANIC - FEAR - REACTION!

This is the analogy of the RABBIT HOLE.

The communication is being delivered HERENOW! because of the amount of people who are currently seeking "truth" and "meaning" to the shared experience they call life.

This is PRIME real estate if you will.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, randomly hit the threads you see around, and get acquainted. This is a good starting point:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

despite my BIRTH PANG SPASMS, which i have no trouble telling you ALL, come out at all manner of inappropriate times. what can i say, im a clown! please bear with me, it will become obvious why a clown had to come forth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join