It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Adventures LIVE - 10/30

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

A 7-hour Paranormal Investigation of the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV

On Oct. 30 the Ghost Adventures crew -- Zak, Nick and Aaron -- will lock themselves in one of America's most haunted locations for the most ambitious LIVE paranormal investigation ever attempted.

Built during the Civil War, the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV, is the second largest, hand-cut stone building in the US, second only to the Kremlin in the world. For decades its massive walls housed the insane, the neglected and the unwanted. Patient-on-patient violence was common. Inmates were subjected to brutal medical procedures. The asylum was finally shut down in 1994 and stands empty.

As always the team will be padlocked inside the facility, unable to escape as they record their experiences. To aid in their investigation, they will be calling on both paranormal and technical experts.

This should be an interesting investigation. I've always thought these guys were a borderline nuts the way they instigate potentially demonic entities but I suppose that's what makes it good. Anyway be sure to post any activity that you notice during the 7 hour event!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have never even hear of the 'ghost adventurers'.
sounds like some prepubescent club.

I always get drug into these shows.
I just watched 'extreme paranormal' for the first time the other nite (because they went somewhere I knew about) and those guys are funny. serious...I really don't think so.
really, are those guys for real???

why can't anyone ever come out with straight out of the box proof on this stuff though??
the evidence is usually circumstantial (at best)
(though I DO think EVPs are incredibly creepy and interesting.)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Lock themselves in? Instigate demonic contact? Hells to the mfing no! Thos guys are absolutely bananas! They must have what Duke Nukem once refered to as balls of steel. I'm just in shock that people are actually able to do that.... Wow.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ya, I've never heard of them can anyone give me more insight to this? thanks

EDIT: nevermind just found their wiki link about them being on the Travel network, I seem kinda interested, might be worth a dl at the end of the day, only if people say it was worth it.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Spadez2316]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spadez2316
ya, I've never heard of them can anyone give me more insight to this? thanks

check out the travel channel website

www.travelchannel.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think Syfy is just doing the "Best of Ghost Hunters" and not a live investigation, so I'll be checking out this one instead. These ghost hunting shows are popping up all over the TV now, it's too bad not more are expanding into investigation of other paranormal interests.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Lock themselves in? Instigate demonic contact? Hells to the mfing no! Thos guys are absolutely bananas! They must have what Duke Nukem once refered to as balls of steel. I'm just in shock that people are actually able to do that.... Wow.

Yeah it is crazy. They (Zak, Nick, Aaron) get locked into a location and film what they experience. No camera people other than themselves. Zak is pretty much insane as he he believes in insigating the hell out of the entities, so before the investigation they research the entities that are supposed to reside in the area.
I find it much more entertaining than Ghost Hunters as they get much much better results through their method.

Here's a little clip for those unfamiliar with the show.

Tune in at 8pm EST for the live show!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

wow, this seems like a good show. thanks for the clip, can anyone recommend any of their eps to watch? thanks again

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Spadez2316

They're all decent but I did have my favorites. I think the most popular is their first 2 hour show that some people tried and claim was faked in the end. They ended up adding a segment from experts which validated that is was real and not tampered with.
Anyway, in terms of evidence, they get a lot more than Ghost Hunters by far. I believe its the way they engage and perform the investigation. So I would just say start from the beginning and enjoy.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm watching now, they are doing a medley of old shows before the live one .

I hope I can stay sober enough for 7 hours

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
BTW, Ghost Adventures is by far the best ghost show IMO, so don't miss this guys

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread. I didn't know this was happening and just set my TV to remind me when it comes on tonight. Some of the shows are kind of lame but there was one that was filmed in England that scared the bejesus out of me. I was so scared that 3/4 of the way through the show I made my husband stop playing video games in our play room and made him come into our bedroom and watch with me.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Whoa they've gone all at with this live event, too classy and expensive for a ghost show

I'm shocked by the production

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The host is rediculous lol.
Not sure about that spirit capture thing either...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
wow their gonna try to trap a spirit in some box device

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I had a vision that you could trap a spirit, but I think that technology belongs to those who have Aliens in captivity. I assume that technology exist and I wish Dude well.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
what is this static device they are using to communicate with the spirits? seems new and seems to be working great

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
what is this static device they are using to communicate with the spirits? seems new and seems to be working great

Yeah, I hope dude has a patent on that. Very cutting edge

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The machine has a Tesla coil and the idea is the spirits are going to use the energy to manifest.... we'll see

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
For anyone in the UK who would like to see this but can't (I know I'd like to), we have something similar... Most Haunted Live is on Living and Virgin1 at 8PM on 31/10/09 its the last of eight consecutive nights and has been both thrilling and very scary so far!

[edit on 30/10/09 by Insomniac]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join