It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients Series | Part I: Sumerians

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well, while undo is doing the twist (what ifs) I think I will too.

Getting back to this,

Originally posted by Devino...doesn't the double helix in the Tesla coil experiment look like Birkeland currents?

I think (what if) the soul is a pattern of information (which can be) embedded within the electrical structure of the double helix and in turn transmitted across the universe, perceived as death in one world and rebirth in another?

No spacecraft, and each new arrival is already pre-equipped for survival! AND custom fit into the local ecosystem.

Ah, now there is something to consider...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

One of my favorite movies ever! That scene with the predator on top of the ziggurat is just too awesome.

I think it is interesting though, not subscribing to what the movie is actually saying, but that the predators or the hunters as you called them are actually the good ones, yet they are still shown to be very malevolent towards humans at times. Interesting perception this director must have had.

[edit on 11/11/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Well, while undo is doing the twist (what ifs) I think I will too.

Getting back to this,

Originally posted by Devino...doesn't the double helix in the Tesla coil experiment look like Birkeland currents?

I think (what if) the soul is a pattern of information (which can be) embedded within the electrical structure of the double helix and in turn transmitted across the universe, perceived as death in one world and rebirth in another?

So are you saying that its possible that ancient civilizations possibly knew of the nature of the double-helix and it's properties? Because it seems to pop up a lot with the Egyptians specifically, but the symbolism most probably evolved from the Sumerians.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
wow thank you!

I heard of the Sumerians but didnt really know anything so thank you very much for the backround it was very interesting.

SnF!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss_sky
wow thank you!

I heard of the Sumerians but didnt really know anything so thank you very much for the backround it was very interesting.

SnF!

Not a problem.

Although i think the post's in this thread by other members will probably be more beneficial. Makes for an interesting read if you haven't done so already

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Extremely well written and informative article. S&F for you

Could anyone suggest a good video regarding the Sumerian myths?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XiNiTHAOUS
Extremely well written and informative article. S&F for you

Could anyone suggest a good video regarding the Sumerian myths?

Just do a Google Video search on 'Sumerians'.

video.google.com...#

There are some interesting videos, while others i do not trust tp watch because of validity issues.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You got it spot on there. Just like our wetware encodes our physical structure in a DNA helix, the software, or our consciousness, is encoded within the plasma vortex.

A pulse on a helix transmission line when properly placed will not exhibit LC properties, and therefore no attenuation.

The essence of all that is you begins out across the river,... abyss, and continues on until downloaded at the receiver. We forgot how to do this, for whatever reason(s).

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

So what are you saying in laymans?

The double helix is a natural mechanism for the transferring of...?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Take a look at this..

www.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch
Take a look at this..

www.ox.ac.uk...

Yea, not surprised. These 100,000 year old + finds are becoming more and more common.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDutch

They are calling them axes, but they sure look like they could have been spear heads too. And, if they were, wow. Nephilm?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

No spacecraft, and each new arrival is already pre-equipped for survival! AND custom fit into the local ecosystem.

Now your talkin'! This is something I have thought about at great length, consciousness traveling through space and time. That's what we do anyway but the idea of manipulating the direction and speed is interesting.

Originally posted by serbsta
So are you saying that its possible that ancient civilizations possibly knew of the nature of the double-helix and it's properties? Because it seems to pop up a lot with the Egyptians specifically, but the symbolism most probably evolved from the Sumerians.

To assume that the ancients knew less or were otherwise less advanced then we are is adding a big limitation to any possible understanding that we might get from this research. If fact I see a lot of evidence that shows they were much more intellectually advanced then our recent past. I believe they were far more advanced than we are now...yet how could one prove this?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino

To assume that the ancients knew less or were otherwise less advanced then we are is adding a big limitation to any possible understanding that we might get from this research. If fact I see a lot of evidence that shows they were much more intellectually advanced then our recent past. I believe they were far more advanced than we are now...yet how could one prove this?

I don't think you can prove it. What is left besides very few remnants of ancient architecture, scripts, artifacts and then some? Even those some of these depict marvelous ingenuity, some of which we cannot accomplish to this day, they still do not serve as proof of an intellectually superior society. I suppose superior is not the word, i would say more spiritually 'open'. Maybe this openness was the key to their ability to understand and who knows about how many things they were wrong about aswell, lets not forget, they weren't perfect.

Even if it can't be proven, its still fun to investigate.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I don't think you can prove it. What is left besides very few remnants of ancient architecture, scripts, artifacts and then some? Even those some of these depict marvelous ingenuity, some of which we cannot accomplish to this day, they still do not serve as proof of an intellectually superior society. I suppose superior is not the word, i would say more spiritually 'open'. Maybe this openness was the key to their ability to understand and who knows about how many things they were wrong about aswell, lets not forget, they weren't perfect.

Even if it can't be proven, its still fun to investigate.

I think your right that it can't be proven, for the most part. How can we prove that which we have yet to discover? Clues for an advanced knowledge could be right in front of us and we would not know it. Once we discover a new part of science then the clues become obvious and therefore it is considered nothing new, this can go on for a long time.

Here is a very interesting article about the Ancient Astronomers of Nabta Playa that doesn't seem to get much attention. How much did they know?

While all of this is extraordinary, Brophy’s conclusions about the other nearby megalithic formation are mind-numbing. Brophy thinks this other construction may be a star map, the creation of which required a knowledge of astronomy that rivaled and may even have surpassed our own. Brophy’s conclusions are highly controversial, but his work deserves close attention, because if he is correct we have barely begun to understand where we came from.

What we can prove is that they knew more than we did in our recent past. After this has happened over and over again with new scientific understanding it becomes clear to me that they did know much more than we do now. I think we can use these ancient myths to find our own "City of Troy", if you know what I mean.

Personally I have done this from an astronomical point of view and the ancients, especially the Maya, have helped me to understand orbital mechanics of the planets. I have read some stuff about the Electric Universe theory and I thought it was OK but when I started connecting this theory to the myths it all opened up for me. The unity in myth is more than just a connection amongst the ancient civilizations around the world, there is also a connection to modern civilizations.

It is from the legends about the gods scaring the Earth and other planets with their lightning weapons and the myths from possible eyewitnesses that I started to see this as a natural geological form of erosion. Electrical energy scaring the landscapes of Earth, our Moon and Mars as described by those that saw it happen and using this to look for evidence in order to prove it, searching for my own 'city of Troy'. What I have found is a ton of evidence in favor of an Electric Universe theory that also corroborates these myths. This has really peaked my interest.

Just like our wetware encodes our physical structure in a DNA helix, the software, or our consciousness, is encoded within the plasma vortex.

I was thinking something like this in a different way. The plasma energy within our body is our consciousness, this is who and what we are. Perhaps an electrical interaction with celestial bodies altered everyone's consciousness slightly and this caused a sort of collective amnesia. If such a phenomena could cause us to forget thus reducing our awareness and understanding then it is logical to assume that all of what was lost can be restored. I find this thought very intriguing!

I read something a while back about the Great Wheel (Zodiac) and a precessional motion (the Great Year) by Sri Yukteswar Giri. This cycle, similar to precession of the equinoxes, is 24,000 years long in which the Earth moves through the four ages like the hours on a clock. 12 was the middle of the Golden age which descended through Silver, Bronze and into Iron as the hours advanced up until 6 o'clock. From this point the motions are ascending in reverse order back to 12 again (Golden age), this takes 24,000 years to complete.

ADD:

Sri Yukteswar wrote "The Holy Science" in 1894. In the introduction, he wrote:

"The purpose of this book is to show as clearly as possible that there is an essential unity in all religions; that there is no difference in the truths inculcated by the various faiths; that there is but one method by which the world, both external and internal, has evolved; and that there is but one Goal admitted by all scriptures."

[edit on 11/16/2009 by Devino]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch
Take a look at this..

www.ox.ac.uk...

Yea, not surprised. These 100,000 year old + finds are becoming more and more common.

Its the size sir, the size!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Have these been confirmed to be from a spear or axe?
It's possible that these could have been fixed to a table or bench and used in that manner, dragging your material across the table and over this edge or maybe used in conjunction with a level of some sort.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Have these been confirmed to be from a spear or axe?
It's possible that these could have been fixed to a table or bench and used in that manner, dragging your material across the table and over this edge or maybe used in conjunction with a level of some sort.

Hmm... that does sound more plausible than it being an actual mobile weapon.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I'm sorry, I have been out sick with Bell's Palsy and H1n1. The IRS has their deathstar primed and ready to fire on one of my moonlets soon as it clears tomorrow at 10:00. And I don't even have a rebel force to resist with. Such is life, but on to your question.

The electrical form of the helix is a plasma. Here are some curious possibilities with the plasma.

1. It does not follow the inverse square law as radiation does. So power is not lost over distance.

2. Due to the orthogonal (90deg.) architectural nature, a signal will not see LC losses and be preserved. Like a magnetic tape.

Now, hypothetically, if we could use some type of reader to read the electrical map of the brain, which I think happens naturally at death by the "whole life flashing by" experience, transfer onto the plasma helix, and send it out to a distant constellation where different humans, but humans, while engaged in some fertility ritual are suddenly engulfed in an unforcasted electrical storm which allows the plasma helix to breech their magnetosphere and deposit its cargo of information into the surrounding electrical fields of their pyramids. And someone whose time is right, is going to get their egg fertilized. Sure mama's and papa's DNA plays, but the electrical signature of the star traveler will also be a player.

It really is a long way off from a theory, but it fits as an explanation to so many questions. I need you people to help me with it. If it could be done on a small scale, it could open up a whole new world. That's what I think.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta I don't think you can prove it.

Ah yes. My mind has opened a little more recently, since I had to quit caffeine, tobacco, red meat, any animal fat, most dairies and pastries. My body weight has dropped 20 lbs in the last two and a half weeks. Now its much clearer.

The reason there will be no Disclosure is because the PTBs will have to admit that there is magic. Maybe I should spell it with a "k" to avoid confusion with silly parlor tricks. It would be complete defeat for them in every sense of the word.

Now don't misunderstand me, science works. And we got it working real good. It has its laws. But then again so does magick. Modern oil companies still explore with the witching stick, people still firewalk, there was a thread somewhere recently where a woman was a victim of SHC and they found her and her trailer covered in a sticky muddy substance, the upshot is magick is alive and well and works according to its own laws regardless what we think.

And if we start thinking along these routes as well as the others, we could cover a lot more territory much faster than any other group of thinkers. Apparently our ancestors, the ancients did, so what's the problem there?

Proof is for science. When we come to the end of science, leave off proof and pick up with magick.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join