It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamt the moon was falling.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Last night I had a weird dream, again & the only part I could remember this morning was- Looking out of my back door & noticing this HUGE moon. It was a full moon & was so close to earth I could see every detail, every crater etc. I then noticed that it just carried on moving down like it was falling slowly (It looked slow but I knew for some reason it wouldn't take long to hit earth) but when I say it was HUGE I MEAN IT WAS HUMONGOUS!

I just remember staring at it, and trying to figure out what to do next... I think I panicked when I realized what was happening, but I didn't freak out totally.

Keep in mind that was only a fraction of what happened, basically like 1 minute (In dream world time) I just don't remember any more...

I can't find any decent explanations on the web, & thought someone on ATS might know more & I'm sure others have had similar dreams to this..

If anyone could interpret it, please go ahead. If any of you have had similar dreams, PLEASE post them here or u2u me. I feel this is no normal average dream, I think it means something.

Thanks in advance..
J

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I must go for now but will check back a bit later, so I'm not just logging off and leaving you hanging!

x

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I had a dream like that many years ago. The moon was falling and breaking up as it did so.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This reminds me of the film: "The Time Machine" (2002 version).
Did you by any chance see this film before going to bed?

top topics

join