It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Nothing To Fear (**read this thread it may change your life**)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
To the OP, i appreciate the time and effort put into your post.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Colopatiron

OP I appreciate you trying to give people hope, but I have to tell you...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE WORLD REALLY WORKS. IF YOU DID YOU WOULD NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT.

You claim you know all conspiracies and that this seems to be your conclusion, I highly doubt it, because if you knew what i know now, you definitely would understand that these things are not possible, with the structure that has been set up, there is no way that the people on this planet will be free if they don't ever wake up and start fighting the people who have infiltrated virtually every valuable institution in our history for the purpose of Eugenics and Population control.

Watch all of the following then get back to me or write a new thread:

Dr Deagle at The Granada Forum Youtube

Dr Deagle on Project Camelot interview video

Phil Sneider on Underground bases

James Casbolt articles on Educate Yourself website and or videos.

George Green on Project Camelot Youtube.

Allex Collier

Jim Sparks on Project Camelot Youtube.

Jordan Maxwell on Project Camelot Youtube

Fritz Sprigmenier on Youtube at the Propechy Club.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Eating intelligently (more raw, less industrialized, 5 or 6 times a day) + meditation (just inhaling and exaling air conciously) made me feel like I was on TURBO MODE... It gave me energy that no coffee, tea or red bulls could give.

I google and browsed a raw food discussion board and saw some pics before/after of a woman... she was at least 10 years younger after changing her diet.

What I didn't get was how to cure myopia, gray hair, balding, etc... if you don't elaborate more on that people will think you are snake oiling =)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Woohoo! Thank you for this thread. I've been on the gathering info. for self-sufficiency kick for a while now--not only for the economic and health benefits, but also for 'just in case'. Just this spring, I planted my own fruit, berry, and nut orchard on the land behind my house. I planted apples, plums, peaches, apple pears, cherries, pecan, walnut, and almond trees. I planted strawberries, and raspberry, blackberry, and blueberry bushes. Next Spring, I'm going to build a huge platform and plant grapes. I'm studying books on survival, homesteading, and how to make my own soap, baskets, candles, and how to knit. I've also bought several backyard medicine books on what herbs to gather for making my own medicine. I've learned ALL KINDS of stuff while doing research on natural remedies. I had no idea that everything we need to sustain and medicate ourselves is all around us in the form of 'weeds', flowers, leaves, grass, tree bark, etc. Did you know that you can eat dandelions? You know, those pesky little weeds that are a proud landscaper's worst night nightmare? Dandelions just happen to be rich in minerals, especially potassium and vitamins A, B, C, & D. You can even make beer and wine out of dandelions.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The original poster isn't too far off the mark. Take the trillions that are spent on military expenditure throughout the world and use that money instead to feed and house the unfortunate human beings throughout the world who are presently starving to death.

It really isn't rocket science. And it isn't just those at the top of the pyramid who are to blame. If we all refused to enlist in the military. Refused to pick up a gun and kill people, they would no longer be able to continue to cause bloodshed and suffering throughout the world in the name of profit and greed.

Human starvation and suffering could be put to an end if we all worked together to ensure it was so. Unfortunately, we all sit on our collective behinds and expect one man (a politician or president) to save the world. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. And as long as we continue to play their game, very little will ever change for the better.

Rather than divide ourselves through petty differences, we, as a human species, must unite and work together to effect positive change throughout this beautiful planet.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well said! Colopatiron!

Here is a tribute to you along with your Star and Flag.

Best part of Fight Club.

God damn it. An entire generation, pumping gas, waiting tables.
Slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes.
Working jobs we hate so we can buy # we won't need.

We are the middle children of history, men.
No purpose or place.
We have no great war.
No great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression, is our lives.

All been raised from television to believe that one day we all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars.
But we won't!
We slowly learning that fact and we are very very pissed off.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I love that movie. That kind of sounds strange coming from Brad Pitt being that he actually is a movie star and filthy rich. He even has Angelina Jolie as his partner. However, according to the celeb gossip sites and checkout tabloids, he is extremely unhappy and practically an alcoholic. I wonder if he ever thinks about his lines in Fight Club?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm a positive person, or at least i try to be one, and normally i would agree with you in saying we must not live our lives in fear, and things will work out for the best.

But i'm sorry to say, you seem to be living in a parallel universe. One in which you can squat wherever you like to, food jumps in your lap from rich pastures and lush woods, fuel to warm up your house comes for free, and so on.

I on the other hand live in a world in which shelters (we call them houses) are extremely expensive, squatting on private or public property is usually illegal, we have no place to grow our own food and nowhere to collect wild food from, and some of us have harsh winters in which we need A LOT of fuel to keep us from freezing to death.

I'm not saying it would be impossible to survive the way you described it, it probably is if you're living somewhere warm, with fertile soil and a very low density of population, I'm just saying for most of us it's not an option.

Oh and one more thing. There's a huge number of people on this planet who don't even have enough water to drink, would you also tell them that they live in paradise and all they have to do is reach out and grab from the plenitude that's being offered to them FOR FREE?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
...in a perfect world , yes , people can live off the land .

e.g the Innuit , Australian Aborigines , American Indians etc.

However , in modern times , the competition for the available

resources would result in mayhem if everybody chose to

rough it . I have tried it for a short time , but was constantly

hungry and feeling sick . The best option was to live on the coast

next to fresh water , but it was a daily struggle !

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Great post. Thanks for the reminder, I almost let the doom get to me. I almost became like the sheep, afraid, angry. I almost forgot to just live. To experience, create just exist as long as I can and fill my mind with happy memories. I remember now, no person needs to be the savior of mankind. Life is a gift, no bill to pay, just sign your name before you check out.

Its funny how so many people here get angry and vindictive because they disagree with all or parts of the OP message. His message is positive and though the facts are debatable, the point remains true. THE EARTH PROVIDES IN ABUNDANCE. Sure this isn't true for people starving in Africa. But YOU aren't starving in Africa. This isn't a message to rub in their faces, its a message to you. If you want to live in civilized society, be a modern man, go with the flow, you gotta be prepared for where this lemming mob is headed. We choose to live in this horrible world of restrictions, arguing that they are forced upon is really just trying to convince yourself. Death, tyranny, oppression, lies they will always exist, they always have. You can have your cake and eat it too, you just gotta bake it yourself.

I want Utopia too, but I don't see it coming in my lifetime. So I'm gonna enjoy my time here and continue to educate myself, listen to my body and learn what the Earth has to offer and how we survived so long without all this.

When the walls start coming down around us, and they will, do what humans do best, survive. When the dust settles, if your still standing, starting looking for a bush.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by 297GT

Why would some one post a truthful thread with positive real info when there is a billion posts on SHTF or 2012 or Obama,

in FACT you and the other negative people here are one of the reasons this concept seems all "too hard" and "impossible".
Oppressed people will starve, oppressed nations will live under the rule of the negative powers that rule the earth, negativity that is perpetuated by you and other here even.

Maybe because it is not positive ‘real’ info, but dreamy pie in the sky nonsense. Yes, that is how life is meant to be. But if people are oppressed it is normally at the end of a gun, or because all resources are kept from them by the regime that oppresses them, which renders them powerless. In a money system you are only capable of doing or buying anything by the amount of money you hold. As you are arguing against a post showing totally emaciated people crawling on the ground near death, I find your argument that those people can just rise up and take their power back totally facile. If you are American, you are sitting there while your country is being destroyed from within probably arguing that the fool in charge is eligible and good. So don’t talk about allowing evil to flourish and oppress. And what is amusing is that your post is the most negative so far, whilst bemoaning negativity. If you need to live in a dream who am I to say it is wrong. But change will not come from not recognising the obstacles, as all you will do is fall over them.

Not one positive word in that whole babble...starving children is sad, upsetting and down right wrong...but apart from the drought that caused food shortage the main issue was the goverment....
Dont talk try and talk down at me....what have you done to help out needy in your local area? Have you or your other negative nellies ever volunteered time to feed homeless?, donated clothes, gave away good condition house hold goods, food? or ever sheltered some one for free?

Rather when we see things as dreamy and un-doable the of course those things WILL be.
If you want to grow food, move to some where you can..even if that means you have to leave your cozy uptown trendy apartment...or your suburban house and mortgage...
Most of you have been conditioned thru your whole life that you go to school, to go to high education to get a job to get a wife and kids and get a house and then step on who ever you need to, to get a better job to get money to get a bigger house and so on and so on ...why so when your old you can die with a big house?

Change your mindset...

I know of places that have sold blocks of land and abandoned towns for dollars admittedly they aren't in the city but so what...what does the city offer...crime, violence, a chance to show off to you mates your new iphone, new car.
IF and the word is IF you wanted to live a simpler life it is VERY doable in most western civilizations, and is still done in many other countries where traditional tribes and nomad people still live.

If you want a mall and 26 screen cinemas showing the latest movies and all the conveniences of a modern city life then you are right; it's TOO hard and pie in the sky stuff.

enough time wasted on this I'm done...you all win...it's to hard for you..over and out.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
But, Food is NOT Free for the most part! You have to buy seeds, soil, pots, or land.

That is the amazing thing in all this. It stares you right in your face. You have been buying fruit for years. Every strawberry has at least 25 seeds on it if not more. In a $3 batch from the store, you may get 100s of seeds with your food for free. Dirt is everywhere or you wouldn't be able to walk. People may complain about you living on their land, but scoop up some dirt and they won't even notice. Believe me, it's everywhere and nobody notices or cares. It's free. Do you really even need a pot, does the plant care? It will grow in a cardboard box with dirt in it. It will grow in items people throw away every day like coffee tins. Do you not see the amazement in that. That is a beautiful thing, one fruit or plant often gives off exponentially more. Do the math, you cannot even comprehend it in the space of reality. It outnumbers humans, we could never keep up with it's exponential growth. Seeds are thrown away all the time, check a dumpster if you have to. Check the forest. How much care is really given to watch over plant growth, are we overcomplicating it? Fertilizers and pesticides are for another topic in itself. You have been fooled into thinking you cannot grow food without them. Yet for thousands of years food has grown openly in nature and survived every pest. Plants have everything they need to defend against modern pests. They do it all the time in the wild. Nobody is caring for all the wild plants in nature except the universe itself.

Once we even take in and absorb this realization, we suddenly can move forward with SOLUTIONS. If we cannot grow things out on a flat plane because people own the land, what about growing things upwards? Stacking pots like bookshelves upward to the sky, growing towers of food like tomatoes running down a towered structure. Maybe even something you can carry with you? We have yet to even begin to try to tap into this universal abundance.

It goes back to the soil, if you learn how to enrich soil you unlock even more doors. All I have done is flashed some perspective at people, I have not delved deep. Research COMPOST TEA. Compost tea is where you basically catch some rainwater and mix in a few things to brew nutrient rich water broth to water plants with and to enrich damaged soil. Watch the youtube videos. It's possible to cheaply enrich soil and grow larger than normal vegetables without growth hormones or pesticides.

Watch this video....

It suggests by sheer size of how big vegetables can grow that maybe giants or large creatures did once exist to eat these things. That maybe longevity could be further realized based on how nutrient rich we can get our foods. This is a new concept to me as I explore it further, however It's fascinating and where I'm at. I am further amazed by the universe.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Colopatiron]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

I read a book a while back on indoor gardening. It said that many people who live in cities who have no room to grow gardens, can use their balconies, roofs, and well lit areas indoors to grow their vegetables in pots. I tried it this past summer to see if I could do it. I grew four tomato plants, some cucumbers, lettuce, a watermelon, and a cantalope in pots and regular potting soil. It works.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Colopatiron: You should also take a look at this thread:

The Great Awakening

It may be of interest to you.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

That would be actually nice, but unfortunately my apartment in Berlin does not get enough light. I have plants, but mostly plants that prefer shadow. And in winter it's even worse...

My parents who live in Romania have a city garden and tried two years in a row to grow some tomatoes and potatoes and so, but even with all the watering and care they suffered a slow painful death. Apparently tomatoes don't agree much with 40 degrees Celsius and full sun all day long.

So you see, it's really not that easy.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Colopatiron my take on what you wrote is there is light at the end of the tunnel that no one have to be held hostage to the mentality of limitations and doom. I thank you for putting that on my mind.('
')

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Chai_An]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A thousand thanks Colopatiron, for this beautiful jolt of positive energy.

I was starting to spiral downward into an abyss of hopelessness, and then I stumbled upon this magic thread. You have graciously provided me with a potent dose of infinite inspiration, and such a powerful perspective on life.

We are each a hologram of creation, waiting to be realized, and then utilized to our most creative potential.

No Fear!

[edit on 29-10-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Great points! My grandmother used to use coffee tins for growing containers too. She used barrels, old pots, candle holders, and even old worn out boots for growing some of her flowers and plants. Any kind of container can work. She was big on yard sales too, and she got a lot of stuff dirt cheap. She also used to dry fruit by laying it out on a picnic table, putting a screen on top of it, and wrapping it in a blanket to keep bugs out. The sun did all the work.

You can help enrich the soil by adding plain old egg shells, banana peels, and coffee grounds to the dirt as well. Lady bugs are excellent plant, tree, and garden protectors. A good organic pesticide is diluted vinegar. Vinegar is also a good disinfectant. If you can stand the smell, it is good for household cleaning as well like refrigerators, sinks, countertops, etc.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm going to jump in here after reading all these post.

To the OP I like where you are coming from as many of my thoughts concur. I often remind myself when things look bad for me that the universe does provide in abundance. Nature all around demonstrates this point.

Deny Ignorance is the motto of this site and ignorance is the only thing that humanity truly suffers from.

There would be no starving people if ALL or MOST human beings truly valued each other and human life.

We could have a paradise on earth, or nearly so, if it weren't for greed, selfishness, and a lack of compassion and respect for other people.

Now you can say these will always be with us. Maybe. But nothing last forever.

An individual is responsible for their self and they may be either a burden or a relief to his fellow man. The choice is theirs to make alone. If one man can learn to care for his fellow man and keep his welfare in mind when making decisions that may impact him then others can do the same.

It is my hope that one day, probably not in my lifetime, there will be a tipping of the scales. When enough good, noble men and women thinking great thoughts, acting with care and compassion for each other will out number the negative drain on humanity and lead us to a place where now only people can dream of.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

Dont talk try and talk down at me....what have you done to help out needy in your local area? Have you or your other negative nellies ever volunteered time to feed homeless?, donated clothes, gave away good condition house hold goods, food? or ever sheltered some one for free?

Rather when we see things as dreamy and un-doable the of course those things WILL be.
If you want to grow food, move to some where you can..even if that means you have to leave your cozy uptown trendy apartment...or your suburban house and mortgage...

Help the homeless? What homeless...when the Universe provides shelters for all? Donate food? What for when the Universe provides free food for all? Donate clothes, household goods? What on earth for when the Universe provides riches for all at the drop of a hat?

What world are you people living in? How can anyone just up and move anywhere they like? It costs money to move. It even costs money to be poor now. We still have the teeny tiny problem of buying land (other than in America where apparently everyone is eager to feed and help all...tell that to all the homeless)...we still have the teeny problem of buiding a structure to live in and having to buy tools and skills to build this, tools to grow food etc.
If anyone is advocating growing food on a balcony or roof, one has to have a balcony or flat roof in the first place. Yeah, grow everything vertically...you still need a space in which to do this. Ah but one can grow strawberries....jolly good, although I am not sure that eating just berries will be so nutrient rich that it will increase intelligence...lol
The only way any of this might one day become a reality, once the bloodshed had stopped, would be wholesale worldwide revolution. But I doubt that many would survive that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join