It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming: Who Goes---Cows, Cars, or Humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If Agenda 21 is real, if the CO2 overload (hoax) is forced upon us....what solution do *they* have in mind? And how will they implement it?

A tax on cows and other methane producing farm animals? Really, now.
Higher gas prices? Again?
Modify humans so they no longer emit Co2?

How do *they* intend to both reach Agenda 21 goals and "stop" global warming?

Just for breathing, humans emit per person each day some 1,140 grams of CO2, assuming they eat normally ....

The amount of CO2 emitted per person per day is not negligible. It is equivalent to the emission of a car in a 5 km stretch.

If we multiply the 1,140 grams/day by 6 billion persons then, just for breathing, humanity emits per year some 2.5 billion tons of CO2 . . . a considerable amount, more than the reduction required by the Kyoto Protocol

homepage.mac.com...

(If you would like a more accurate calculation, the world pop is currently at 6, 793, 547, 881.)

If this is the plan, what would be their next move?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Im thinking humans, that is what Agenda 21 is all about ' reverting(?) turning the earth back to mother earth'..

We are nothing but useless consuming animals you know..

TaXation of Dogs, well that alone should make people wake up just a tad...
Tax on Cow Farts, come on , this is all redicules... and it will get worse too.

[edit on 29/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I wonder, too, if it will begin by cutting off utilities to certain areas in order to manipulate and round-up the herds into certain containment areas. Or perhaps to simply put the residents on the street so that neighborhoods could be confiscated through code violations.

I get the feel of this happening because recently our area received notice that no longer do we have 2 weeks to pay the utility bill. The time has been reduced to one week.

If you miss the deadline, there is a 5 day grace period and then...
to reconnect, there are now a lot of miscellaneous fees which add up to almost $500 to reconnect. This just seems like a maneuver to me.

If you cannot pay your bills or a steep reconnect fee...will social services take children from the home?

Is it legal to live "off the grid" in a neighborhood that has utilities available?

Would code enforcement condemn your home as a "health hazard" if you do not subscribe to utilities in an area that provides them?

Since the biodiversity map shows great areas of land that will be "returned to wildlands" there must be a plan in the works to make this happen.

How do they intend to implement these plans?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can we maybe decrease all of the above?

Less beef consumption would lead to less deforestation and destruction of arable land.

Less fossil-burning cars would lead to fewer wars over non-renewable resources.

Less humans would lead to less beef consumption and fossil-burning cars.

Actually, with that in mind, just reducing the number of humans would decrease all three in one fell swoop!

So, in order to depopulate the planet to sustainable levels we need war, famine, disease, and the other usual tools to kill off innumerable amounts of people.

Let's see...

1. War. Check! It's everywhere you look. The U.S., those noble savages are doing twice their part compared to everyone else, fighting two wars at once. Heck, they are even threatening to go to war with Iran, Pakistan, and North Korea! Way to go Team America! The U.S. shows it cares for the planet and the environment by doing 5x their share in depopulating the earth!

2. Disease. Check! We have the H1N1 Pandemic. We have a Treatment resistant strain of Tuberculosis that the WHO anticipates will kill as many as 5 billion (yes, 5 billion!) people in the next decade. HIV was a bit of a flop though, as it infected hundreds of millions, but failed to be as deadly as anticipated. Thankfully we have a backup plan...with Anthrax, Avian influenza (Bird Flu), Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever (CCHF), Dengue/dengue haemorrhagic fever, Ebola, Hendra Virus (HeV) Infection, Hepatitis (HepC was pure destructive genius!), Lassa fever, Marburg haemorrhagic fever, Meningococcal disease, Nipah Virus (NiV) Infection, Bubonic Plague (oldie but still goodie), Rift Valley fever, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), Smallpox, Tularaemia, Yellow fever to kill those resilient enough that may survive the big ones.

3. Famine. Check! Unseasonable droughts in grain producing nations, natural disasters (tsunamis and hurricanes) in rice producing nations, rising oil prices which heightened the costs of fertilizers, food transport, and industrial agriculture, the increasing use of biofuels in developed countries, and an increasing demand for a more varied diet (especially meat) across the expanding middle-class populations of Asia, coupled with falling world food stockpiles have all contributed to the dramatic worldwide rise in food prices and unprecedented levels of famine in the past 2 years. The UN has already stated that this is the number one emergency facing the people of the earth in the next decade.

So, no one worry. We don't need to resort to Agenda 21 as it is well underway without the need to do anything proactive.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

So, no one worry. We don't need to resort to Agenda 21 as it is well underway without the need to do anything proactive.

But hasn't a date been given for the "tipping point"?
Don't these atrocities have to meet their conclusion by a certain date?

Is it possible that these war, famines, diseases, need to be helped along? Speeded-up? Full throttle?

Is there a contingency plan in case these agents of demise do not work fast enough?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I say let global warming run its coarse, the resulting ice age caused from the influx of fresh water into the oceans will sort us all out.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
But hasn't a date been given for the "tipping point"?
Don't these atrocities have to meet their conclusion by a certain date?

Is it possible that these war, famines, diseases, need to be helped along? Speeded-up? Full throttle?

Is there a contingency plan in case these agents of demise do not work fast enough?

Why would anyone need a contingency plan? Why would there have to be a set deadline? Why worry about tomorrow when you can live for today? After all that's the Western Way!

There is no real tipping-point for TPTB because if you have more wealth and power than you know what do with, you are already sufficiently protected from war, disease, famine, and can hole up in your Underground Bunker indefinitely until the environment rectifies itself. Why should you be bothered if the Billions of others peons that are on the planet have to suffer and die? No need to rush anything because that would cost money and they've got to save up all the money they have to make more money. After all, they've got all the time in the world, and even if they don't have enough time, there is nothing that money can't buy, including time itself.

There is no conspiracy to artificially bring about these things quickly as they don't need to be hastened along. They are happening sufficiently fast enough for those who are in positions of power. The only conspiracies are the ones that everyone else thinks they see in trying to rationalize what is happening while they are waiting for someone else to save them, blindly believing that those in power would actually concern themselves with helping them out.

All sarcasm aside, if people really were concerned about such things, each and every person would be doing their part to solve these crises themselves instead of expecting the Corporations or their Governments to do such for them.

People should be helping make their communities sustainable agriculturally. Local agriculture is far less damaging than industrialized agriculture, and it requires far less oil to ship. Industrial agriculture is only meant to subsidize local agriculture, not replace it!

People should be promoting less beef in people's diets (you don't have to go to the extreme of becoming Vegetarian or Vegan, but either cut consumption of beef and/or consider poultry and fish instead).

People should be decreasing their own carbon footprint while decreasing their dependence on products that utilize a significant amount of carbon to produce.

Lastly, people should be promoting planned families, allowing for early terminations of pregnancy, teaching and distributing birth control, promoting adoption (and easing the restrictions on adoption), and taking away financial incentives to have larger families than a couple can afford to raise without financial assistance and welfare. Of course, this is a sensitive issue for many as it runs contrary to their religious edict "to be fruitful and multiply", believing that these things are contrary to their religious beliefs.

The only real question, in such a case if people were to widely start acting in this manner, is it too little too late to really make a difference for those of us who aren't TPTB?

But I find it difficult that TPTB would care, one way or the other, whether it happens today, next week, the month after next, five years from now, or a decade from now. They would have neither the motivation to stop it, delay it, or accelerate it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well how i see it is... I'm human and i dont think they're gona be trying to modify me in anyway, I love my beef (its delicious), and i need my car to take me to the car store to buy it! Dont get rid of any of it! lol

new topics

top topics

join