It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich Canadian Witches in Helicopters Kill Cattle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
There is SO MUCH wrong with this story that it is pathetic.
I even invented a new word to describe it: Antipaganic
FTR I am pagan myself. We have turkey and Apple Cider on Samhain (Halloween) and I get it at Kroger.
I found this on Witchvox.

That said, besides being somewhat hilarious, there just MIGHT be a some bit of info in here that just MIGHT be of use to a cattle mutilation researcher. (Like a general date, ect.)

Did the FBI really TELL people this stuff?

www.news-press.com...

"But one year was very different. We lived in the Pacific Northwest at the time. My husband and I served a large Christian church. The area we lived in contained vast open rangelands. The ranchers there raised some dry land wheat; but mostly they ran cattle on 10,000-acre tracts of land. Some witchcraft cult was in the area and about a month before Halloween, they began harvesting cow parts for their rituals and leaving the animals to die out on the range. The FBI came to speak to the statewide cattle ranchers association. They said this was a wealthy group. Evidence showed they were going out into the ranchlands with helicopters. They would land their helicopters quickly, pick out and butcher the cows, and leave the animals to die. The FBI was all over the area trying to find them, because they had also stopped some women on the freeway, saying they were looking for a specific victim for Halloween night. The FBI believed the group was coming down from Canada (not many miles to the north.)"

[edit on 29-10-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
That is quite the accusing thread title.
No proof of anything was found according to the article.
After some googling I found that most researchers believe that some of the killings were done by Satanic cults..not to be confused with witches or pagans.
Witches are quite peaceful contrary to popular belief.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yes, I absolutely agree on all points (see the start of my post.)

Now, that said....

Did this really happen?
Did the FBI stand out there stopping cars telling people that witches were 'looking for a victim' and, if so, what does this say about the FBI and the safety of pagan groups in the US?

No, it sounds more to me like - if this did happen- a convenient story for something the FBI themselves were aware of or involved in, don't you think?

I looked, and I saw some articles saying that THIS WAS a 'working theory' at the time, those articles I saw more specifically said "satanists' but come on, even a satanist that owned a helicopter wouldn't need to steal beef.

So what is the deal here? There was some serious religious marginalization on the part of the FBI if this were true and indeed, they had no evidence.

But why? What was really going on? The whole thing REEKS.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm kind of skeptical about this. People fly in *helicopters* to kill cattle, but no one hears the 'copters? They know these are wealthy people, but don't know who those people are?

I'm thinking this is some sort of "Christian" propaganda to make "witches" sound bad. No offense to the millions of Christians who don't make up such nonsense, but this sounds just like the stuff that some extremist groups fabricate to scare or impress their flock.

I just don't see the FBI going around and telling people something like this, either. I'm guessing that cattle mutilations aren't very high up on their list of crimes to investigate. There aren't that many mutilations, and (AFAIK) they don't kill people. At least, I've never heard of a cattle mutilation accompanied by a murder of a human. The FBI has plenty of murders, kidnappers, bank robbers, and other folks to chase down. I just don't see them chasing after people who kill a few cows, disgusting and horrible as that may be.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
axxa how come if theyr rich to own a heli they go to slaughter some dudes cows XD like the guis before me sayd it.
and people wonder why we look at witches/wiccans/pagans with such bad eye and fear..cmon!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Very disappointed feeling misled with this thread.I was expecting video or at the least pictures of hot rich Canadian witches hanging out of helicopters with automatic weapons.You owe me

Oh well in the meantime I can bring you this .No helicopters I'm afraid.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
There's other websites out there that reference this sort of thing in Idaho as with some overlap.

Yes, I do think it reeks of an attempt to get folks in the church doors.

But, because I DO see some overlap of this same type of thing - specifically a Satanic CANADIAN cult wanting the cow parts for Halloween rituals - makes me feel like something must have happened in Idaho around this time at Halloween. And why Canada?

It seems to me, that it might be possible to do a FOI request to find out the basis for what the FB was going on.

Seems like there might be two results...the FBI was willing to demonize pagans to cover something they were doing up...OR....the FBI was just willing to demonize pagans.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
LOL......this is awesome, would make a great book i think.

I live in the PNW. I've never heard of this, but who knows. I lived in a small town when I was growing up and heard rumors of dog mutilations at one particular spot, but I can't imagine the FBI ever being involved in some small town nonsense. This is great.....embellish this a little and you have one hell of fiction story on yer hands.....

PS: you owe me royalties for the idea.

link   
While I am a Christian, I have to admit that most Christians tend to paint such things with a wide brush, as there is no difference to them between Witches, Satanists, Druids, Vodou or other similar pagan Beliefs. I will have to say though that through personal experience such things do occur. We have had to call the police here before due to a sack of obvious remains of some type left near a dumpster. The police found it was full of goat parts, and explained that they frequently get calls to come collect such things. Apparently, there was a religious cult of some type, in the area, who were dumping these bags of waste after their rituals.

link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I was REALLY hoping I could entice some pagans to join the thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
........rrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy

why wouldn't rich witches buy their own ranch

and do this very privately ?

...and they manage to use laser surgery

without spillage , in the middle of nowhere , at night .

in helicopters ???????

..and I thought they were mutilated by weather balloons