It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Determination No. 2009-31

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Presidential Determination No. 2009-31 of September 29, 2009

Presidential Determination On the Delegation of Certifications Under Section 1512 of Public Law 105-261 Memorandum for the Secretary of Commerce
By virtue of the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of Title 3, United States Code, I hereby delegate to you the functions of the President under section 1512 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1999 (NDAA). In the performance of your responsibility under this memorandum, you shall consult, as appropriate, the heads of other executive departments and agencies. You are authorized and directed to publish this determination in the Federal Register.

www.thefederalregister.com...

Anyone wanna guess at what this means???

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
SEC. 1512.

CERTIFICATION OF EXPORTS OF MISSILE EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY TO CHINA.

The President shall certify to the Congress at least 15 days in advance of any export to the People’s Republic of China of missile equipment or technology (as defined in section 74 of the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2797c)) that— (1) such export is not detrimental to the United States space launch industry; and (2) the missile equipment or technology, including any indirect technical benefit that could be derived from such export, will not measurably improve the missile or space launch capabilities of the People’s Republic of China.

ftp.resource.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

Wow. 360 pages. Basically it sounds like the President gives the power to sell missile technology to China for a limited amount of time...or something. lol

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think this possibly describes what this means... www.spacepolitics.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by elocin]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

Nice. Well that wraps that mystery for me up then, lol, thanks!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It would seem the Chinese government has their hooks in the Democratic party in general, not just the Clintons.

Bill gave them nosecone technology which can now be found on missiles in nice countries like N Korea and Iran, maybe Obama plans to help them out with MIRVs and cobalt 60 warhead technology.....

new topics

top topics

join