It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 question ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

You rase some very good point . I to think that we will need time to see what course this
H1N1 takes . I still strongly believe that we will hear of a lot of misdiagnoses regarding the H1N1 .

I don't think any damage caused by the vaccine will make much news in the MSM . There excuse will be that they don't want to scare people from taking the vaccine , yah I know .

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Good tip and I won't stress but I will pay close attention to how this unfolds as I think it will set some precedents and will also play a part in social conditioning .

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I agree. We are not going to see the consequences from the flu shot on the news. Years ago when I caught gullian bare syndrome from the shot, I contacted the news to do a story on what can happen from flu vaccines. They shunned me and said maybe next year. Now fast forward, to hurricane katrina, I posted on craigs list that I had an extra room if someone that was displaced needing a place to stay, I had 5 news stations contacting me! When one came to my home, they saw me in my wheel chair, and I said here is a real story, and I just got a card.

It just depends what the hot topic is. Dr Oz tonight was all about pushing vaccines. Its all about money, and it is sick. Nothing is real anymore. Its is all
cooperate run and they are more blatant about it then ever.

I know it is a personal decision for everyone and everyone is rite in their own reasons for going one way or the other, but listen to yourself , and ask yourself why you are getting it. Is the media making you fear? Is this something you would do other wise?

When I got gullian barre, there was a big flu scare that year. Vaccines were in short supply and I just got over mono. I let the media scare me and look where it has got me. My health will never be normal again as a result. I can not shop without an electric cart, can not do things like take my daughter to the fair. I always tell everyone I know what happened to me from the shot,
just so they are informed. Most have never even heard of gullian bare , and cidp ( relapsing form I have) . The media does not tell you how often this happens, and the ER doc told me it is more common than people know and she gets a lot of it every winter.

Just be informed .

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Thanks for sharing that with us .

Have you ever looked into just how many people are effected each year by vaccines the way it had effected you ? As you have pointed out by experience and as I have pointed out by speculation , I wouldn't trust any such numbers to be accurate but it would be interesting to see just how many people each year are effected in this manner .

Once again , thanks for sharing your story .

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There are numbers and actual numbers.

When I got it , it was 2 weeks after having the shot. A month after having mono.

The doctor told me since both mono and flu can cause gullian barre , they could not report it as being from the shot.

Hello, the mono was a month out. The flu shot was a lot closer and two weeks is about the norm for that to set in from it. What happens is your immune system mistakes its own nerves for the antibodies that are in the flu shot. It takes about two weeks before they are damaged enough that they no longer receive signals from the brain.

I was not able to sue the manufacturing company for medical costs as a result of the mono a month before. How convenient. I am still over 30k in debt from that year. It has shot my credit.

It would be interesting to get a count of how many cases they have every year.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by amatrine]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, I bet there are many stories similar to yours but like yours, they are not told.

Most likely, the Mono DID have something to do with it, but it was the Vaccine that trigered the immune respose. That is one of the reasons that I will NEVER get a flu vaccine. I have MS..I believe triggered many years ago from Mono. The Mono virus is one of the suspected viruses for crossing the blood/brain barrier and being a vector for the MS and other neurological things. It's the neuro connection that can cause the vaccine to trigger GBS.

People just don't know about this, and it's for a reason. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join