It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Unidentifiable Flying Creature spotted tonight in AL

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

well i did some research most bats around here are below 21 grams i am positive this thing had to weigh pounds judging by the wingspan and the body mass of its looks tonight is really overcast might rain giving a 60% chance of it maybe tomorrow night will be better thats when we plan on getting back out to try to capture some shots of it

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
just to update its a crap rainy weekend where im at no chance to get out and test the new cam

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Intriguing thread. I am anxious to find out what this thing is. Would be interesting and helpful to see a drawing. Until then I will wait until you get a photo of this thing. hopefully you will be able to soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ganja

saw something very similiar here in the U.K. exactly 12 hours later.Heading east,slow moving,slight orange colour??

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

we were planning to get out this weekend but its been raining here and tonight ill be busy

[edit on 31-10-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i take that back we will be out tonight it will be later after dark but better than nothing i wished we could start before dusk as i feel that would be the best time since we spotted it right after it got dark the other night but will update later on

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Just came across this video in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever this thing is looks almost 100% like what i saw that night

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b5e4c584bed.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Let's think about this critically for a moment.

1. It is dark.
2. You do not know what it is.
3. Information provided is consistent with raptors in your area.

Now, let's extrapolate from the data available.

Which is most probable?

1. This is a bird generally seen in your area that you are misidentifying because you are viewing it in a low light situation.
2. This is a bat.
3. This is Mothman.

The most probable choice is generally the correct one.

I vote mothman as most probable. think outside of the norm.

anyway "optimus" if you can get a picture or recording of the creature i could maybe help find it. this creature sounds so cool!!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
White color, bat-like wings hair not feathers, rumbling growls, no tail, no voice match to any animal in America,cattle mutilations, travling at night together

I think know what this creature is, "El Chupricabra"!!!!

Many legends state that this beast has the wings of a bat (only much bigger), pale skin, travels at night, and hunts in groups!!

Amazing you have to get a pcture of it so that i can be sure.

If there are any cattle mutilations in your couny or general area with strange cuts or has been bled drie or with the spine, teeth, or any other body parts no human would ever desire missing please post it!

I really think you have a Chupricabra on your hands.
so cool!

WARNING: do not engage in phcyical confrontation creature has claws sharper than the sharpest blade. if confronted you will probably be cut up and eaten by the creature. that is all

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dragon seeker3

we have looked more, 2 nights after dark this week he said he has heard it but i can't be over there every night

yeah there were a lot of mutilations not far from me a while back

Alabama cattle mutilations

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
this officially screams an "EL Chupricabra".

lucky... i've been hunting for one for years.

the oval cuts would need extreme accuracy plus an extra sharp knife or scalple that is heated. if this were the work of an human. But no human on Earth would want a cow's rectum, sex ogans, teeth, milk sacks or udders, plus internal organs. (the cow tongue i can understand in New York people eat cow tongue sandwitches they taste pretty good a little on the salty side)
The oval cuts are probably were the creature used its claws to obtain the organs with out damaging them. The cooked blood on the cuts is a mystery to me. I don't know if they can heat their claws to 300 degrees or not, maybe they can
. The teeth were probably taken as a sort of trophy or evidence of the kill. The missing meat of the jaws sounds like it was feeding on the cow. the same goes for the internal organs. The heart, brain, liver, and splean are all high in nutrition. The fact that no blood was found inside or outside of the cattle means that if this an "El Chupricabra" it was feeding.
Thank you for the information

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join