It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a record of who took the H1N1 vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Do hospitals log who has taken one and who hasn't? What about those makeshift clinics they're setting up, do those log who took it?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
of course they dont keep record of it.

the microchip secretly placed inside the vaccine will be all they need to determine who took it and who didnt.

on a serious note they probably do try to stay aware of who they already vaccinated so they have enough to go around/they dont overdose people on it or something.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

i do believe hospitals were making people fill out forms about the vaccine as they skirted human testing ... ill see if i can dig up anything on that

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
At my son's school they sent home forms for the parents to sign. We either had to sign it to let them administer the vaccine, or sign it stating that we weren't allowing it to be given to our children.

I'm sure these papers will be tucked away nicely inside their permanent school records for future reference or use.

Also, they had a typo in the spot where you sign against getting your child immunized against the H1N1 virus. Was this done on purpose, or was it an accident so it can be held as a loophole later? No typos in the "yes, poke my kid" section.

A_L

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by another_lurker

Also, they had a typo in the spot where you sign against getting your child immunized against the H1N1 virus. Was this done on purpose, or was it an accident so it can be held as a loophole later? No typos in the "yes, poke my kid" section.

A_L

what was the typo? do you remember?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes they do, all vaccines in the united states at least. Doctors are required to log which vaccine and which batch is administered.

join