It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If A Ghost Haunts me Now, I will Haunt you Later bro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've went through a treasure trove of activity in my early life , it slowed to a snails pace when I didn't give a damn, got older and became more mentally strong.

I realized that most ghost are probably lost souls and mean no real harm on this Earth, there are a few who were great trolls when they existed back in the day.

Times have changed, cranky spirits need to be scared and be on alert status. You can spook us now bro and we will get back at cha on other-side pimp. Your feeble circa "old ass" mind will not be able to deal with the advanced troll minds and we will destroy you on your playing field.

I've perfected my mind to deal with these fools later.

I hope you all will be prepared too

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Better Mouse Trap]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
uh.................you plan to haunt ghosts?

im not sure how you coul determine if that was possible

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Hey man, what are you taking? Sounds like some good stuff. Tell us more about these trolls. Are you from Ireland?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

This kinda stuff makes me wish for poilce to be monitoring the internet... there are alot of people out there who are a danger to themselves and others.

Ghosts dont exist... no one is out to get you.... YOU are NOT important.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFKNOLEG74

Hey man, what are you taking? Sounds like some good stuff. Tell us more about these trolls. Are you from Ireland?

LOL , I'm talking about internet trolls not the ones who live under the bridge.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

This kinda stuff makes me wish for poilce to be monitoring the internet... there are alot of people out there who are a danger to themselves and others.

Ghosts dont exist... no one is out to get you.... YOU are NOT important.

I was born a child prodigy, so in essence you may be correct and then you may not. Time will tell my friend.

link   

so.....ghosts of internet trolls are trying to haunt you?
i wasnt aware that there are that many ghosts of people who desperately craved attention on the internet.

ps. i dont think ghosts exist either, but im just playing devils advocate.
pps. being born a child prodigy, you should understand that you sound arrogant and insane....but thats ONLY if you were born a prodigy

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

link   

OH! OK. Sorry man, I thought you were having a moment with some sort of mind altering drug.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

so.....ghosts of internet trolls are trying to haunt you?
i wasnt aware that there are that many ghosts of people who desperately craved attention on the internet.

ps. i dont think ghosts exist either, but im just playing devils advocate.
pps. being born a child prodigy, you should understand that you sound arrogant and insane....but thats ONLY if you were born a prodigy

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

No, what I'm saying is that most earthbound ghost are "trolling" us via whatever medium they choose, this medium is "dated" and it mostly stems from the time-frame they died. They simply haunt us with the 1800 tactics,door slams, knocks, etc

When ever a brilliant mind dies , the "other world landscape" gets changed and these older ghost no longer become relevant, but victims of who they desperately tried to spook will spook them MENTALLY until they succumb and cease and desist their stupid Earthly haunts.

You have to bring over a better set a cards to play to make these idiots fold

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
I was born a child prodigy, so in essence you may be correct and then you may not. Time will tell my friend.

I'm guessing I'm the tragedy to your prodigy? My mother just started threatening to come haunt me after her passing if she can find a way, if there is any way in which she can get at me from beyond the grave. It probably has to do with Mr. President.

It should be quite amusing if she manages it. I imagine it's a rebellion against my increased power coupled with her self-destructive proclivites.

Yeah, quite the family life here.

[edit on 10/28/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If a ghosts haunts me, I just remind them of this.

I tell them everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin' hustlin' hustlin' hustlin'

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What exactly are you a child prodigy of? And who was haunting you? And what makes you think you will be in the same afterlife as the ghosts that haunt you? All this if there is in fact an afterlife.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
How can you haunt a ghost in the future?

You mean that when you die, your going to go back in time as a spirit and then haunt the ghost that haunted you?

Creating alternate time-lines as you do it. OR that's why their haunting you back now?
Endless Cycle.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe you will fail.

Houdini attempted to come back from the beyond, and you sir, are no Houdini.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Like others I'm somewhat seeking clarification of what you mean here.

Is it a case of 'sweet - wanna play that game, then when I do step over into that world THEN we can dance?'

If so - heres just some thoughts (and if not, well, heh, heres some thoughts anyway) :

Sometimes what these *things* may do may be seen like some sort of 'game' being played. Sometimes its a little tempting to play along and have a go at them back.

One problem with that (and I'll put aside another more obvious *problem* others will see, ie:Ghosts aren't real, this is all fantasy without scientific proof and pure delusion. My own thoughts/experience are they are real, but hey, each to their own) is that games are games are games.

For instance - sometimes you may find that if you do decide to 'match fire with fire' what you wind up doing is playing the game right alongside them, right alongside that 'opponent'.

Games tend to have rules.

Unfortunately the rules of the game can become binding on both players.

What you may find is that if you elect to, say, step in the ring with one of these *things*...then you may find all you're really challenging are the BantamWeights...the weak hitters. To begin with anyway.

Thats the game. Sucker you in with the easy wins. Get you to see it all as *your* power, *your* ability, *you* being the big bad mud-hole stomper...

...then the next Weight-Class tends to come out and play. By then you may well be right in the game.
And so it goes...you may take the win against the next class and so forth...but sooner of later you'll come up against a hard hitter that'll just feed it to you on a platter.

The greater the level the bigger the Devil.

Kinda like that movie, Wargames.
The only winning move is not to play.

Don't play the game. Don't make it personal, don't individualise it.
If you do, you buy into it all being about you...
You may on some level deliver a punch, but if its personal and individual then its YOU also that receives the punch back.

...hey...mad ramblings maybe...but ya get that occasionally...

Peace.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by alien]

new topics

top topics

join