It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iPetition to bring Bilderberg 2010 to the attention of the Media!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

I Was just trying to find out if there's any info on Bilderberg 2010, of course there isn't, but I found this:

[*SNIP*]

This petition is aimed at the main-stream media.

The aim is to bring the Bilderberg 2010 meeting under the media spotlight.

Bilderberg Group is a meeting of the most powerful and influential people in the world including leaders of countries, leaders in banking, finance, multi national corporations and even royalty.

The media has avoided coverage of these annual meetings for whatever reasons. The general public is unaware of these meetings because of the lack of media attention. This has enabled the group to keep its agenda secret for 55 years. Whether it is just a "private" forum for discussion or if intentions of the group run deeper, the actual meetings themselves NEED to be covered.

So come on ATS, lets get behind this, even if ONE paper bucks the trend and reports it it'll be worth it.

Saying that I found THIS from the Guardian, a fairly respected UK Paper.

Publicity is pure poison to the world's global power elite. So we should all turn up to its next annual meeting with a few more tubs of the stuff, writes Charlie Skelton

Ten years ago, when Jon Ronson dared to report on Bilderberg, he found himself "chased by mysterious men in dark glasses through Portugal". He was scared for his safety.

"When I phoned the British embassy and asked them to explain to the powerful secret society that had set their goons on me that I was essentially a humorous journalist out of my depth, I wasn't being funny. I was being genuinely desperate," he wrote. I know exactly how he feels.

Only out of sheer desperation did I try to arrest one of the goons following me and then follow my flimsy leads up the Greek police ladder, finally catching one of the goons wet-handed in the lavatory of the department of government security. And only then did I know the extent of Bilderberg's paranoia: they had set the state police on me.

So who is the paranoid one? Me, hiding in stairwells, watching the pavement behind me in shop windows, staying in the open for safety? Or Bilderberg, with its two F-16s, circling helicopters, machine guns, navy commandos and policy of repeatedly detaining and harassing a handful of journalists? Who's the nutter? Me or Baron Mandelson? Me or Paul Volker, the head of Obama's economic advisory board? Me or the president of Coca-Cola?

Lets get this out there ATS, we have a few months!

[edit on 28-10-2009 by kiwifoot]

Mod Edit: Removed link to petition as per ATS' policy against recruiting.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No doubt about it that the Bilderberg organization of elitest's has always been kept under a silent blanket in regard to media coverage. Thank you for sharing.

In regard to the petition though, what are we petitioning for and who is going to do something once a certain number of people sign it? Seems more like a donation campaign toward the owner of the site than anything (not the site, but the creator of the specific ipetition). Nonetheless, I will keep my fingers cross, but more or less, nothing will come out of it even if the media does cover it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

I think, the site enables people to write their own petitions, and I guess from there they send them to various people, or the organisations being petitioned against.

Knowing my luck on ATS it's a petition by David Rockefeller, just sounding out his enemies lol!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Our media is compromised, bought and paid for a long time ago. What good would come from a petition such as this one? It would accomplish nothing positive, however it might land you on a terrorist watch list. Do people really think the media knows nothing about Bilderberg?? Just look at any past list of attendees and one can easily see that the media is well represented at these meetings as well!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not going to happen. The media already knows about this group and are not allowed to cover it. This group controls the media all over the world so forget about it.

new topics

top topics

join