It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
......Don't you think that God the almighting and knowing everthing would have know that mankind would not be able to understand what these ufos are? Don't you think that God would have provided an answer somewhere?

Heres a point to ponder... IT was known before this earth was created that mankind wouldn't find the answer to easily. THATS THE TRUTH.

Katie, that is a fine question you are asking here!

Thx for the input...

OT

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Very good thread OP, STAR & FLAG, and yes i totally agree, aliens are demonic entities, and are preparing the way for the arrival of the the antichrist, who will be lucifer himself.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Israel Versus Iran
Very good thread OP, STAR & FLAG, and yes i totally agree, aliens are demonic entities, and are preparing the way for the arrival of the the antichrist, who will be lucifer himself.

Sorry, I'm soooooooo late in responding....I have a few threads out there ongoing.....your post is right on!

OT

PS: wonder if folks will notice this late post?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Israel Versus Iran

Thank you, IVI.....

I wonder, friend, are those out there, that disagree??????

OT

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

gsuboy,

as an aside...congrats on the GA (bama) BCS Championship....

OT

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Ok I will bite.I have to disagree that aliens are demons here to pave the way for lucifer.To me that is just narrow minded we are the center of everything thinking.Are there bad aliens ,are there good aliens are there aliens that just don't care either way the answer is yes to all 3.They are just as imperfect and flawed as the rest of us here on earth.There are probably some of them thinking that we are the demons and not to trust us.If I was a demon there are probably a number of other ways better ways that I could tempt people from the Lord than pretending to be aliens.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hi Old Thinker,

I agree with your post wholeheartedly as a christian, and know exactly what you mean by 'true christian', anyone who believes Jesus is the son of God and does every good thing they can do or say in Jesus name before he comes back. But also acknowledges, christians are human, humans all have sin. However the point of the topic is not of course the 'true christian' part of your post, but that 'christians are not abducted' which only a few have given proper answers too. However, I feel compelled to reply to two of these that refer christians can be, as I very much disagree.

1. Betty Andreasson: Saying you are a christian is one thing, denouncing these beings as demonic and calling on Jesus name for protection is another. I do not see any point where Betty called upon Jesus for help, yet what I see is that she excepted these evil beings into her home, being greatly decepted by them into believing they were angelic creatures, part of Jesus plan for her -

phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

I cannot find any shred of evidence where she actively denounced these beings in Jesus name during her abduction. If you denounce demons in Jesus name, they flee for the sheer fear of his awe and power. She did not do this, and for that reason I think this case is a spanner thrown into the works by satan himself stating 'christians are abducted too' which of course cannot be as Jesus has governance over us. Of course Satan wants to confuse christians most of all with so-called aliens, and he will get as many christians to turn over to him as possible by believing cases such as Betty's to be truth. As far as I am concerned there is no full proof data that supports christians who denounce these beings in Jesus name are abducted.

Second point: Children. As a child I went to sunday school and lived in a christian home. However the devil wanted me, or as others would explain, I was close for an 'abduction'. I often felt watched at night, until one night saw a demon (disguising itself as an alien) by my bed. However I was not abducted, personally because Jesus intervened. It did not stop me from feeling fear from actually seeing this demonic creature but it certainly stopped the devil from taking me and was gone as soon as I felt that fear it was gone . Yet for years after I was decepted with the 'alien' phenomena, not realising it had been a demonc force. Then I found the CE-4 site, which explains clearly what these things are, with cases similar to my own written by christians. I now have my case written there too. www.alienresistance.org...

There I have also written about Satans plan for children. It is easy to bend the mind of a child/be open to demonic abduction, even like me, whether they attend church or have a christian home. However for children who live in a home filled with occult possessions etc, I fear have it much worse than for children who know Jesus. I pray that Jesus release all children no matter where they are who are about to be victims of these demons, and I think its important for all christians to recognise this in their prayers to release them.
Jesus is making aware what these beings are to many christians now, and for good reason. This deception is greater than we think, we are in a time that many are calling end of days because there feels like there is no where to turn, and this paticular demonic plan is so easily believable it is scary. In Jesus name, we are safe and protected.

Finally what I will say is that I challenge anyone to find a case where a christian was openly abducted, geniunely denouncing 'aliens' in Jesus name instead of excepting their abduction such as Betty Andreasson as truth. If you have ever felt under attack of so-called alien abduction, you need to know Jesus and denounce them in his name

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Truth Now]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Furthermore Old Thinker, I see your newest posts stated you do now think aliens are not demons. Please don't be decepted by what people have said on here. 'Aliens' are demons and do not come from outer space, but are rather upon earth. They claim they are greater than God, some even stating they created Jesus, which of course must ring bells in Revelations, many will come as anti-christs to decieve the world...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth Now
Furthermore Old Thinker, I see your newest posts stated you do now think aliens are not demons. ...

????

Did I state that?

No....

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
-Ufologist Dr. J Allen Hynek, asks a penetrating question, “if the aliens have traveled across the universe to be with us, why don’t they stay? What’s up with all the in and out, here and there? Where are they when we DON’T see them? Great questions!!

The Prime Directive. Advanced civilizations may simply have procedures and rules in dealing with other civilizations.

Though, there isn't enough evidence to conclude that earth IS being visited. The assertion in this thread, that aliens are actually demons or tricks of satan, is quite far fetched.

Originally posted by OldThinker
-‘Mothman’ author and non-christian, John A Keel, likens UFO abduction to biblical “demon possession” Wonder why?

Alien abduction and demonic visitations are generally attributed to sleep paralysis.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I believe the "UFO" phenomenon is real, but I believe it is a huge spiritual deception. Jesus said in Matthew 24:24, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

(The Bible refers to the elect as those who have accepted Jesus' sacrifice on the cross and have turned their lives over to Him. They are not "special" in the sense that God has somehow chosen them because they are better than others. No, in fact, they are sometimes worse than others. The only thing that separates them from the rest of humanity is acceptance of Jesus. From the moment of this acceptance, wherever they are in the development of their character or virtues, God begins to spiritually nurture them toward the goal of being like Jesus. Some start out pretty corrupt human beings, and some start out as pretty decent human beings. He accepts them wherever they are, but each may have a different distance to travel, as far as spiritual growth.)

I don't think any group is as hated as Christians, and part of the reason for that is that Christians are not perfect, and they make mistakes. But Jesus IS perfect and does not make mistakes, and He is not responsible for our mistakes. (That's why Christians quote the Bible. It's an attempt to refer to what is perfect because we know we are not.) So the truth of Christianity has to lie with what you think of Jesus, not what you think of other Christians. Christians should be judged by the distance they have come, not by where they are in any point in time.

I said all that because I think it's necessary to address the credibility of Christians before saying what I am going to say about the UFO deception.

As a Christian, I have no confidence in my own virtue because I don't have any, nor do I have any power against evil, on my own. But I have a Father, the one true God, who lends me His virtue and His power, in measure as He sees fit. I am so confident in Him (not in myself), that I am willing to send out this challenge across whatever universes, other worlds, or demon habitations that there are. COME AND TRY TO ABDUCT ME! The Holy Spirit within me knows who you are, and you can expect your deception to be challenged. But if you come, know this: you will be not be using your power against me, but against the powers of Heaven, and nothing can stand against Yahweh, the one true God, and His son, Yeshua. I am not afraid because He is my protection, my hope, and my strength. And nothing can prevail against Him and his angels.

COME AND TRY TO GET ME. I am not afraid.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join