It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Invasion huh? I suppose that is just as likely as them coming over to live with us peacefully.

My question would be this: If it's true they have been observing us for so long then they saw our rise of technical revolution coming.. Wouldn't they have invaded long before we got to the point where we had a means to defend ourselves?

Or do you believe they are here working among us to bring about this One/New World Order and murder millions of people to thin the heard? That they in fact are the leaders of the Illuminati ?

Another track: Some people believe there is enough evidence to suggest the aliens are our true Creators. Reminds me of Eric Von Daniken's Gods from Outer Space and Chariots of the Gods.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

YES!!!! about the earlier invasion, well thought through!

It's possible they have totally REVEALED themselves to TPTB already, who are deceived, thinking they are doing "good" by concealing them

If so, they are PAWN's in the greatest deception in history....

Hate to be them, when TRUTH is revealed....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
....Another track: Some people believe there is enough evidence to suggest the aliens are our true Creators. Reminds me of Eric Von Daniken's Gods from Outer Space and Chariots of the Gods.....

Again, completely illogical...btw, I'm open to it....

Question is....Which 'one' is OUR CREATOR?

Data shows there have been over 17 species "observed" over the last 60 yrs by "us"

Are they ALL our creators

If so, they'd be jealous of each other, start a fight, and we would have SEEN it...

The whole thing is a deception of Lucifer...and some of us, are on to the "liar"

OT sures hopes ATS stays up during the 'tribulation'

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That's a good theory.. it makes since I suppose.. we already know that the driving occult force behind the NWO (Illuminati, Freemasons and others) have taken their data from people like Francis Bacon who studied many ancient Sanskrit writings claiming the aliens were here to provide enlightenment. In fact it goes farther back then Bacon but I mention him because he is a major player of this movement in modern times.

A lot of interesting "conspiracies" can elude to this.. look at Phillip Corso's Book The Day After Roswell where he claims the SDI program was made to do battle with enemy aliens.. and that we must have had help with this technology by the Greys.. With so many alien factions they cannot all be on the same side. Some must be working with us.

If you haven't seen it I think you will find the videos Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings Volumes 1 and 2 interesting.. they can be found on Google Video to watch freely. From the beginnings of this nation there has been a strong occult influence shaping this nation.

Oh and about Daniken.. I think he brings up a ton of interesting ideas and data but I think his bottom line is rubbish.

(I seem to keep adding to this post)

Have you read the free book called "Aliens in the Bible" by, John Milor. He is Christian. You can find it on his website by the same name.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Another track: Some people believe there is enough evidence to suggest the aliens are our true Creators. Reminds me of Eric Von Daniken's Gods from Outer Space and Chariots of the Gods.

There is about as much evidence for aliens being our creators as there is for bible god being our creator.

I'd sooner believe in aliens being our creators than bible god- bible god is petty, cruel, jealous, heartless, homophobic, unfair and a control freak- I'll take my chances on the aliens

[edit on 13-11-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

JP, slow down...apply occums razor, to my response...

what is the simplest interpretation? "aliens" of course, what are they waiting for?

no games here, my young friend.

you're hilarious, really- it's occams

Here you again using your age as some kind of argument

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

yeah old age

probably should have looked at the avatar subtitle

they say the memory is the second thing to go, really can't remember the 1st

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What if aliens came out and said that they did create us and planted the scriptures of the Bible as a mass psychological experiment? And what if they proved that they created us by demonstrating creation of another species? What would we believe then, that it's still an elaborate hoax by satan?
If we, as humans, had the technology to create then I would think that we would of course create life on another planet and manipulate it to study psychology.

Who knows, but this random idea just came into my head so I had to post it to get it out lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
I have had experiences of entities throughout my life but the two main phases were as a child and in my mid-thities. The visitations appear to have stopped in the last eight years. it finishedc rather oddly - I told them that intruding in my families life was not the way to God. They didn't come back.

Entities?

Phases?

As a child?

Mid thirties?

When were you forgiven by Christ?

Details please, ok?

I'm impressed they did not come back, good job!

You can read it all on my Threads.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsuboy
What if aliens came out and said that they did create us and planted the scriptures of the Bible as a mass psychological experiment? And what if they proved that they created us by demonstrating creation of another species? What would we believe then, that it's still an elaborate hoax by satan?
If we, as humans, had the technology to create then I would think that we would of course create life on another planet and manipulate it to study psychology.

Who knows, but this random idea just came into my head so I had to post it to get it out lol.

Its an interesting idea and worthy of debate. You would like to read Sitchin and how the ancient Sumarian legends of the Creation and Deluge predate the Genesis account. It's all there in the Gilgamesh Sumarian account. The main difference is the Sumarian legend talks of Gods / entities visiting Earth where as in Genesis it talks of God. God actually refers to Adam as being in "our" image. For those who believe in an ET
creation of mankind it harks back to Gilgamesh. For those who believe in a Trinity Godhead that is a reference to the Trinity. For others its simply a mistranslation.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Anything is possible and to be honest that idea is more plausible to me than bible god- if you have read the bible you will know how often it contradicts itself- this isn't a coincidence- it's because it's completely made up and the people that wrote it made mistakes- in the past people were too scared to talk out about those mistakes and defy the church but today it is the subject of many books and many websites.

Like someone else mentioned you might like Sitchen- it is an interesting read.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
......Anything is possible and to be honest that idea is more plausible to me than bible god- if you have read the bible you will know how often it contradicts itself- .....

There are no contradictions…

Certainly no of intent or of importance….

See:

www.bringyou.to...

www.christiananswers.net...

www.angelfire.com...

Check this out: IMPORTANT!
See: z.about.com...

Is it a TRUCK?
Or a ‘4 by 4’?
Or a ‘Chevy’?
Or an ‘off roader’?

Are those descriptions contradictions?

Or they are all right!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Even archeology supports the scriptures...

Here are some examples:

The discovery of the Ebla archive in northern Syria in the 1970s has shown the Biblical writings concerning the Patriarchs to be viable. Documents written on clay tablets from around 2300 B.C. demonstrate that personal and place names in the Patriarchal accounts are genuine. The name “Canaan” was in use in Ebla, a name critics once said was not used at that time and was used incorrectly in the early chapters of the Bible. The word tehom (“the deep”) in Genesis 1:2 was said to be a late word demonstrating the late writing of the creation story. “Tehom” was part of the vocabulary at Ebla, in use some 800 years before Moses. Ancient customs reflected in the stories of the Patriarchs have also been found in clay tablets from Nuzi and Mari.
The Hittites were once thought to be a Biblical legend, until their capital and records were discovered at Bogazkoy, Turkey.
Many thought the Biblical references to Solomon's wealth were greatly exaggerated. Recovered records from the past show that wealth in antiquity was concentrated with the king and Solomon's prosperity was entirely feasible.
It was once claimed there was no Assyrian king named Sargon as recorded in Isaiah 20:1, because this name was not known in any other record. Then, Sargon's palace was discovered in Khorsabad, Iraq. The very event mentioned in Isaiah 20, his capture of Ashdod, was recorded on the palace walls. What is more, fragments of a stela memorializing the victory were found at Ashdod itself.
Another king who was in doubt was Belshazzar, king of Babylon, named in Daniel 5. The last king of Babylon was Nabonidus according to recorded history. Tablets were found showing that Belshazzar was Nabonidus' son who served as coregent in Babylon. Thus, Belshazzar could offer to make Daniel “third highest ruler in the kingdom” (Dan. 5:16) for reading the handwriting on the wall, the highest available position. Here we see the “eye-witness” nature of the Biblical record, as is so often brought out by the discoveries of archaeology.

more: www.christiananswers.net...

See this too, if you dare: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Here's 50 more websites that speak with EVIDENCE in support of the bible...pls get your head out of the sand friend.

Link: www.godandscience.org...

Reliability of the Bible
Is Our Copy of the Bible a Reliable Copy of the Original? Has the Christian church changed the Bible over the years or does it represent a reliable copy of the original autographs?
Did the Original New Testament Manuscripts still exist in the Second Century? By: Daniel B. Wallace , Th.M., Ph.D.
Misquoting Jesus: Does Bart Erhman Prove the New Testament is Corrupt? - Contrary to Erhman's claims, the New Testament canon was established in the early second century, and scribal errors/changes did not affect any significant Christian doctrine.
History of the Bible: How The Bible Came To Us - Manuscripts 101 - Where do they come from and why are there different "versions" of the Bible?
Is the Bible Really the Word of God? - Some of the evidence that the claims of the Bible are true.
Is Christianity a Made-up Myth Written by the Disciples? - Now really - would the disciples write about all their shortcomings, make the Christian church into a female, design heaven with no sex in it, and say that they were going to be married to Jesus in heaven? I don't know about you guys, but this is not what I would have written if I had made up the Bible!
Science and the Bible: Does the Bible Contradict Scientific Principles?- What the Bible says about nature.
Are the Biblical Documents Reliable? by Jimmy Williams from Probe Ministries
The Historicity of the New Testament by JP Moreland
Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century? Is Dan Brown (The Da Vinci Code) right about the origin of Christianity?
The "Gospel of Judas": National Geographic Attacks Christianity With Biased "Research"
"The Lost Tomb of Jesus": Have the Bones of Jesus Christ Been Found in Jerusalem?
Is the Biblical Flood Account a Modified Copy of the Epic of Gilgamesh?
Christ on Scripture by Richard L. Routh, Ph.D. - What did Jesus say about the Scripture?
Christian CADRE (Christian Colligation of Apologetics Debate Research & Evangelism)
Archaeology and the Bible
Gabriel's Vision Stone Tablet: Prophecy of the Coming Messiah Jesus?
Seal of Gedaliah, Son of Pashur, Confirms the Existence of One of Jeremiah's Persecutors
No Proof for the Exodus? - The potential role of Thera and 14C dating of the destruction of Jericho
Hezekiah's Siloam Tunnel Confirmed Through C-14 Dating - Archeological skeptics are refuted by modern scientific dating methods
Old Testament Dates of Edomite Kingdom Confirmed by Archeology
Old Testament Dates of Solomon and Egyptian King Shishak Confirmed by Archeology
Carbon-14 Dating of Copper Smelting in Edom (Jordan) Confirm Biblical Date of King Solomon's Kingdom
Early (10th Century B.C.) Evidence of Written Hebrew Language at Tel Zayit, Israel
Cuneiform Receipt from King Nebuchadnezzar's Court Confirms Detail of Old Testament Book of Jeremiah
Early (3rd Century A.D.) Christian Church at Megiddo, Israel
Seal of Queen Jezebel Confirms Her Existence from the Old Testament Books of the Kings
Useful Archaeology Links from BIBARCH™ Biblical Archaeology Website - lots of good papers
Written In Stone: Archaeology & The Bible by Charles Colson
Is the Bible true? Extraordinary insights from archaeology and history by Jeffrey L. Sheler
Archaeology and the New Testament by Pat Zukeran
The Book of Acts and Archaeology by Craig Hawkins
Archaeology Websites
Bible History Online - A great looking website with good information and links focusing on, but not limited to, history and the Bible.
Fallen Empires - Archaeological Discoveries and the Bible - What the name suggests.
ISRAEL'S ORIGINS (beginning ca. 1400 BC) by Dr. David Livingston - Is there no evidence for the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites.
Khirbet Nisya: The Search for Biblical Ai, 1979-2002 by Dr. David Livingston

/ex]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And what about bonifide fulfilled prophecy...here's just 7 and their probability...

1) Some time before 500 B.C. the prophet Daniel proclaimed that Israel's long-awaited Messiah would begin his public ministry 483 years after the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25-26). He further predicted that the Messiah would be "cut off," killed, and that this event would take place prior to a second destruction of Jerusalem. Abundant documentation shows that these prophecies were perfectly fulfilled in the life (and crucifixion) of Jesus Christ. The decree regarding the restoration of Jerusalem was issued by Persia's King Artaxerxes to the Hebrew priest Ezra in 458 B.C., 483 years later the ministry of Jesus Christ began in Galilee. (Remember that due to calendar changes, the date for the start of Christ's ministry is set by most historians at about 26 A.D. Also note that from 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. is just one year.) Jesus' crucifixion occurred only a few years later, and about four decades later, in 70 A.D. came the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 105.)*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) In approximately 700 B.C. the prophet Micah named the tiny village of Bethlehem as the birthplace of Israel's Messiah (Micah 5:2). The fulfillment of this prophecy in the birth of Christ is one of the most widely known and widely celebrated facts in history.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 105.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3) In the fifth century B.C. a prophet named Zechariah declared that the Messiah would be betrayed for the price of a slave—thirty pieces of silver, according to Jewish law-and also that this money would be used to buy a burial ground for Jerusalem's poor foreigners (Zechariah 11:12-13). Bible writers and secular historians both record thirty pieces of silver as the sum paid to Judas Iscariot for betraying Jesus, and they indicate that the money went to purchase a "potter's field," used—just as predicted—for the burial of poor aliens (Matthew 27:3-10).

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1011.)

(4) Some 400 years before crucifixion was invented, both Israel's King David and the prophet Zechariah described the Messiah's death in words that perfectly depict that mode of execution. Further, they said that the body would be pierced and that none of the bones would be broken, contrary to customary procedure in cases of crucifixion (Psalm 22 and 34:20; Zechariah 12:10). Again, historians and New Testament writers confirm the fulfillment: Jesus of Nazareth died on a Roman cross, and his extraordinarily quick death eliminated the need for the usual breaking of bones. A spear was thrust into his side to verify that he was, indeed, dead.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1013.)

(5) The prophet Isaiah foretold that a conqueror named Cyrus would destroy seemingly impregnable Babylon and subdue Egypt along with most of the rest of the known world. This same man, said Isaiah, would decide to let the Jewish exiles in his territory go free without any payment of ransom (Isaiah 44:28; 45:1; and 45:13). Isaiah made this prophecy 150 years before Cyrus was born, 180 years before Cyrus performed any of these feats (and he did, eventually, perform them all), and 80 years before the Jews were taken into exile.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1015.)

(6) Mighty Babylon, 196 miles square, was enclosed not only by a moat, but also by a double wall 330 feet high, each part 90 feet thick. It was said by unanimous popular opinion to be indestructible, yet two Bible prophets declared its doom. These prophets further claimed that the ruins would be avoided by travelers, that the city would never again be inhabited, and that its stones would not even be moved for use as building material (Isaiah 13:17-22 and Jeremiah 51:26, 43). Their description is, in fact, the well-documented history of the famous citadel.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 109.)

(7) The exact location and construction sequence of Jerusalem's nine suburbs was predicted by Jeremiah about 2600 years ago. He referred to the time of this building project as "the last days," that is, the time period of Israel's second rebirth as a nation in the land of Palestine (Jeremiah 31:38-40). This rebirth became history in 1948, and the construction of the nine suburbs has gone forward precisely in the locations and in the sequence predicted.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1018.)

more: so much more here: www.reasons.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What is interesting about the bible contradictions are that the Bible will only seem to contradict itself to those who don't have the key or keys to understanding. This is even spoken of in the New Testament because some people had trouble understanding the Old testament which they had for years.

To the Hebrew people this system of keys were known and recognized to help protect certain information about God and His plans for His people from the gentiles. Even today if a gentile tries to enter a Jewish synagogue to learn what the Hebrew people believe from their sacred writings they are turned away as the information is heavily guarded.

The Hebrew people wrote the Old Testament in such a way that much information is coded in the since that you need certain passages to be able to understand other passages. The essence of this understanding was central to the high priest who obtained these keys from the Holy Spirit through Ark of the Covenant. A study of these things is very interesting for any historian or serious Bible researcher. Though the only people who can find these keys are people lead by the Holy Spirit who now comes through Jesus and is no longer in the Ark. - Does this mean that it's just a faith based thing and there is no proof that this is true? To the contrary, we have much proof in the form of historian's writings from various time periods that the Old Testament was written in.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
......Anything is possible and to be honest that idea is more plausible to me than bible god- if you have read the bible you will know how often it contradicts itself- .....

There are no contradictions…

Certainly no of intent or of importance….

See:

www.bringyou.to...

www.christiananswers.net...

www.angelfire.com...

Check this out: IMPORTANT!
See: z.about.com...

Is it a TRUCK?
Or a ‘4 by 4’?
Or a ‘Chevy’?
Or an ‘off roader’?

Are those descriptions contradictions?

Or they are all right!

Sorry all those links are from biased christian sources and mean nothing to me (the same goes for all your other links in other posts to me)

If you have read your bible you would know just how many contradictions are in it- you can link me to sites that state there are no contradictions but they won't change the facts- contradictions in the bible are a fact.

If you want me to link you to some of them, just ask and I will.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

OK good night my skeptic...I did all I can do young man.

OT wishes you well!

btw, when did CHEVY get saved?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by NeverLose

How do you clarify what is God's will or not?

u got to read the bible to know that sir

Proverbs 2

1My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

2So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

3Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

4If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

6For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

9Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

11Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

13Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

14Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

16To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

17Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

18For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.

19None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

20That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

21For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

22But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by NeverLose]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by OldThinker

No true Christian has ever been abducted by aliens because they call upon Christ, who stops the alien invasion.

Why is Christ giving such special consideration to Christians with regard to exorcisms, while permitting children elsewhere to be killed in horrific car accidents? Also, one wonders why Christ or God would create evil aliens in the first place or not simply snap his magical fingers to destroy all the evil aliens immediately in order to prevent more suffering.

Summary: Your logic is atrocious.

why christ gives special consideration

John 3:16 (King James Version)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 8:16
When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

Matthew 17:18
And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Mark 1:34
And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.

Mark 16:16-18 (King James Version)

16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

children die because of their parents. not god. we have free will remember

Revelation 2
20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

2 Peter 2:13-15 (King James Version)

13And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

Exodus 12
12For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.(for not obeying god)

why god permits suffering

# 1 Peter 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

1 Peter 4:16
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Proverbs 10:3
The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.

Proverbs 19:19
A man of great wrath shall suffer punishment: for if thou deliver him, yet thou must do it again.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
A true Christian is one who walks the walk that Christ did, putting himself/herself out there to tend the sick, feed the hungry, and teach others the Way. A true Christian(in my opinion) does not laugh when someone speaks about UFO's and Aliens, because we can't be certain whether life exists on other planets. But, as Christians, we also have to be aware of evil in the world, of the "powers and principalities" we battle with.
I have no intention of getting into a long back and forth arguement. If you are not a Christian, that is your choice.
And I'm not OT but in response to which sect are "true Christians" it is not the church that makes one a Christian. It is the condition of the heart. I cannot judge anyone's heart. All I can do is observe their life. If they say they are a Christian, then I watch them. Do they walk the walk? The bible says "by your fruits shall you know them.
I have never heard of a Christian being abducted, although I have heard of cases where "aliens" appeared to Christians at night, following what we all know is the pretty typical abduction script, only to have the "aliens" disapper when the person called on the name of Jesus
Sorry OT, don't mean to answer for you, but I just couldn't let this one pass.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

[edit on 28-10-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

kettlebellysmith said, A true Christian(in my opinion) does not laugh when someone speaks about UFO's and Aliens, because we can't be certain whether life exists on other planets.

OUCH, You forgot?? Or are you one of many who want to change history.

God created the earth and created humans, there is no life on any other planets. God had a plan to defeat Lucifer aka Satan. His name was Jesus, remember?

Now let me back it up a little. Before earth was even created there was a WAR in heaven. Lucifer turned againest God and many other angels followed him.

Creation of earth/Jesus was Gods plan to defeat Lucifer.

Don't you think that God the almighting and knowing everthing would have know that mankind would not be able to understand what these ufos are? Don't you think that God would have provided an answer somewhere?

Heres a point to ponder... IT was known before this earth was created that mankind wouldn't find the answer to easily. THATS THE TRUTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join