It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by Circle
I think that as a Christian and as an abductee that God can use me to witness to other abductees. That would appear to be God'd plan for me. After all I've been there with them and that must make the Gospel more relevant.

Circle, can you provide some more insight into the above statement, when were you abducted? etc? etc?

Thx!

OT

I have had experiences of entities throughout my life but the two main phases were as a child and in my mid-thities. The visitations appear to have stopped in the last eight years. it finishedc rather oddly - I told them that intruding in my families life was not the way to God. They didn't come back.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
OT asks: "What other than alien disclosure raises to the level of even the "elect" being decieved? What else could decieve millions?"

It may have nothing to do with aliens. A false prophet could come claiming he is Jesus returned and deceive everyone but for the "elect". It could be The AntiChrist spoken of in the Bible. This makes lots more since to me than the alien thing being this great deception.

Or it could be a popular earth religion where millions of people who claim to believe in Jesus and have asked Him into their hearts, could be the great deception because they have not obeyed the scriptures by repenting and being baptized in the Name of Jesus for The remission of their sins.

Aliens could come down here, live with us for 100 years. We could find out they have a belief in the Son of God too and even this false prophet could deceive many of them.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
OT asks: "What other than alien disclosure raises to the level of even the "elect" being decieved? What else could decieve millions?"

It may have nothing to do with aliens. A false prophet could come claiming he is Jesus returned and deceive everyone but for the "elect". It could be The AntiChrist spoken of in the Bible. This makes lots more since to me than the alien thing being this great deception.

Or it could be a popular earth religion where millions of people who claim to believe in Jesus and have asked Him into their hearts, could be the great deception because they have not obeyed the scriptures by repenting and being baptized in the Name of Jesus for The remission of their sins.

Aliens could come down here, live with us for 100 years. We could find out they have a belief in the Son of God too and even this false prophet could deceive many of them.

You don't have to "ask" Jesus into your heart. He's already here for all of us.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gsuboy

That's a popular view you stated there but it is not founded on mainstream Christian principles as OT would see it I do not believe. You see, I have looked at some of the preaching OT has linked to and I believe OT is coming from a Protestant Christian viewpoint. Thus my statement would be one OT would be familiar with and understand.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by gsuboy

That's a popular view you stated there but it is not founded on mainstream Christian principles as OT would see it I do not believe. You see, I have looked at some of the preaching OT has linked to and I believe OT is coming from a Protestant Christian viewpoint. Thus my statement would be one OT would be familiar with and understand.

Hey guys,

I'm not too concerned with what IT is called...IT meaning forgiven by Christ...

the thief on the cross didn't pray the standard 'sinners prayer' in asking Jesus into his "heart"...

God looks at the 'inner' of a person...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

......Aliens could come down here, live with us for 100 years. We could find out they have a belief in the Son of God too and even this false prophet could deceive many of them.

Simple question!!!!

"WHAT are they waiting for?"

If they are so technically advanced, what are they afraid of?

Doesn't add up

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
I have had experiences of entities throughout my life but the two main phases were as a child and in my mid-thities. The visitations appear to have stopped in the last eight years. it finishedc rather oddly - I told them that intruding in my families life was not the way to God. They didn't come back.

Entities?

Phases?

As a child?

Mid thirties?

When were you forgiven by Christ?

Details please, ok?

I'm impressed they did not come back, good job!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I will not debate theological dispensations here OT, I don't believe this forum is the place for it.

You know, among Christians there are many different ways people believe the Bible teaches to get saved or How to become a Christian in the first place.

Some follow a sinner prayer and are baptized " In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost", some believe in being baptized as a baby by a priest, and some believe in being Baptized "In the name of Jesus for the remission of their sins, without a sinners prayer or following the Roman Road"

I was simply making a point about my answer to your question to me.. about what could deceive the Elect.. I see you didn't answer, or tell what you thought of my answer yet.

Oh My apologies.. you did respond to it in part.. I will get to that in a bit.. I will respond to your question OT but let me ask you a question:

You didn't say anythin about the rest of my answer to you here:

"It may have nothing to do with aliens. A false prophet could come claiming he is Jesus returned and deceive everyone but for the "elect". It could be The AntiChrist spoken of in the Bible. This makes lots more since to me than the alien thing being this great deception.

Or it could be a popular earth religion where millions of people who claim to believe in Jesus and have asked Him into their hearts, could be the great deception because they have not obeyed the scriptures by repenting and being baptized in the Name of Jesus for The remission of their sins. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you not believe this is a valid answer to your question?

Now back to your other point: Please be a little more straight forward.. You ask What are They waiting for.. Who is the "They" you refer to here.. the aliens or the Government with the reversed alien technology ?

Why are they waiting to disclose ( the Gov).. or why are the aliens waiting to show themselves?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Me either, did I appear to want to argue religion...NO?

I was just clarifying

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Regarding the anti christ...Christians have been reading for 2000 yrs about this guys coming, he's really powerful, miracles and all, most believers know this and will not be fooled....

but if Will Smith's 'INDEPENDENCE DAY' happens, that could fool many, in my mind...

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sorry OT I re edited my post since you last rad it.. you may wanna look at it again.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

JP, slow down...apply occums razor, to my response...

what is the simplest interpretation? "aliens" of course, what are they waiting for?

no games here, my young friend.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

no prob...no hurry friend

OT

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
O.k. so yo believe the alien thing is a bigger deception than the antichrist. Personally I do not believe true Christians could be fooled by either one, assuming the alien thing is the big deception.. people who are The Elect are going to be studying the scriptures and obeying them, looking to Jesus as the author and finisher of their faith - because the Holy Spirit will lead into all truth.. Now the ones who are going to be deceived are the one who claim lip service and have not obeyed the scriptures in these things and do not have a firm foundation on which to stand. This is the Key as I understand it according to the bible.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

pls remember the NT scriptures explain in detail about the antichrist, but leave the details of the elect being decieved foggy, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

???

research the "elect"....

they are the christians/forgiven ones/etc....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I agree the NT does seem foggy on this point.. as if it will be a mystery until it is revealed by the Holy Spirit to the believer.. they will recognize it for what it is at this point.

Hey you said " Young friend" Are you trying to get brownie points with me? I wish I was young again.. i'm over 40 (Grin) hehe

What are they waiting for.. Are you saying that they are waiting for official government disclosure so the masses will accept them before they decend on us with this great deception?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

..... Hey you said " Young friend" Are you trying to get brownie points with me? I wish I was young again.. i'm over 40 (Grin) hehe.....

Its a great pick up line, huh?

T

PS: hoping you are female

[edit on 12-11-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

.....What are they waiting for.. Are you saying that they are waiting for official government disclosure so the masses will accept them before they decend on us with this great deception?

Nah, not really...

its more like...why travel across the universe, and spend 'Xmillion' or 'Xthousand' yrs just "observing?"

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Invasion huh? I suppose that is just as likely as them coming over to live with us peacefully.

My question would be this: If it's true they have been observing us for so long then they saw our rise of technical revolution coming.. Wouldn't they have invaded long before we got to the point where we had a means to defend ourselves?

Or do you believe they are here working among us to bring about this One/New World Order and murder millions of people to thin the heard? That they in fact are the leaders of the Illuminati ?

Another track: Some people believe there is enough evidence to suggest the aliens are our true Creators. Reminds me of Eric Von Daniken's Gods from Outer Space and Chariots of the Gods.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join