It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

That was my father. He died in 2006, so you are all safe now!

Sorry for your loss...

OT

but off topic!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm loving that you wouldn't even answer my question!!!

Hilarious!

Owned!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Might I remind you that your sacred December 25th is a Pagan holiday. ......

Does the creator really need religion to remind him of his work? I would like to think the creator is above such petty nonsense.

Here's a religious concept in two steps...
Do no harm
and put someone before yourself

[edit on 28-10-2009 by FlySolo]

Your point 1 above............Relevance?

Who mentioned 'religion'????

I, do, like you last line tho, sounds like the Apostle Paul, who said..."do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others."

OT

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

I watched about 30 seconds of the first video .....

Wow! That is disappointing...

Oh well, find another thread...

OT sad for you...

No, I will not find another thread because I may be confrontational about religion. You started the thread and will receive your debates. At least come up with an answer as to why Aliens are ridiculed amongst the Christian faith, but then come to an agreement that aliens are demons?

?????

Why are you this way? Do you really think OT would be intimidated in any way by you?

I said 'bye' because you are lazy...

You are arguing without seeing my presentation...

You are arguing in ignorance...

Do you due diligence and then I'll answer you...did I studder earlier

Disappointing again!

OT

That my friend is called a "COP OUT"
You are excusing yourself from answering because I didn't watch it vid. Not lazy, seeing I prefer to watch than read but this is a moot point. Point is, I've already seen this stuff before. Same ole' same ole.

BTW, your snide remark "did I stutter" isn't exactly very christian of you.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

I'm loving that you wouldn't even answer my question!!!

Hilarious!

Owned!

I answered the question, actually the same question you asked a few posts before your re-statement of the same...did you miss it?

Issue is "who OWNS" you bro....sorry young friend!

OT

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Your point 1 above............Relevance?

WOW, just WOW. You don't find it relevant that the Christian faith you defend to hinge your point about aliens and UFOs, use a Pagan date for Jesus' birthday? You don't find that at all questionable?

*shrugs* of course not

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss...

It wasn't, but thanks. The Maricopa county morgue was so backed up at the time, it took to months to get him creamated.

On topic though, could you explain a little more about your topic, because after veiwing some of what you showed, I am confused.

Are you saying Christians are exempt from abduction?

Last time I checked, anyone was available for such an atrocity.

Abductions from humans against humans is an equal opportunity crime.

Why should it be different from Aliens?

\

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A true Christian is one who walks the walk that Christ did, putting himself/herself out there to tend the sick, feed the hungry, and teach others the Way. A true Christian(in my opinion) does not laugh when someone speaks about UFO's and Aliens, because we can't be certain whether life exists on other planets. But, as Christians, we also have to be aware of evil in the world, of the "powers and principalities" we battle with.
I have no intention of getting into a long back and forth arguement. If you are not a Christian, that is your choice.
And I'm not OT but in response to which sect are "true Christians" it is not the church that makes one a Christian. It is the condition of the heart. I cannot judge anyone's heart. All I can do is observe their life. If they say they are a Christian, then I watch them. Do they walk the walk? The bible says "by your fruits shall you know them.
I have never heard of a Christian being abducted, although I have heard of cases where "aliens" appeared to Christians at night, following what we all know is the pretty typical abduction script, only to have the "aliens" disapper when the person called on the name of Jesus
Sorry OT, don't mean to answer for you, but I just couldn't let this one pass.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

[edit on 28-10-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here's an account of a Christian being abducted:

www.illuminati-news.com...

I personally don't subscribe to any institutionalized religion, I have my own beliefs and own faith based on what I have found to be true in life, which I believe is the whole point of life. So what if UFO's and ET's are mentioned in the Bible? They are mentioned a lot of other ancient sources too. Does that make you right and them wrong? Does it make you wrong and them right? Does it mean that they, you, and I all have our own view through which we see the same thing? Don't think that because you have a book written by prophets you are so special, prophets aren't perfect, and books are rewritten through the ages without the authors consent. There is no monopoly on truth, it is screaming at us from all directions if we have the ears to hear it, and the hardest of hearing are also the most self-righteous.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I answered the question, actually the same question you asked a few posts before your re-statement of the same...did you miss it?

Issue is "who OWNS" you bro....sorry young friend!

Sorry what? My question to you was the first post I made in this thread, and at no point after my first post where I asked you a simple question did you answer it.

So....you're wrong twice in once sentence. Kudos.

Let's assume you are right and I'm wrong. Please repeat your answer and tell me which Christian denomination is the 'True' one.

I will bet that you won't answer it clearly and succintly. "Prove" me "wrong" again please! I know why you won't answer my question about what a True Christian is.

Because you know it would open you up to ridicule.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by OldThinker

Hi OT,

You are 100% correct that no christian is abducted and if that Christian was a bit on the luke warm side all he would need to do is say the magic words.

I had a similar thread if your interested. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fine work on that thread friend!!!

Sad to say my lazy skeptics, don't feel the sand in their ears, because of the calouses developed, like II Corinthians 4:4 says, "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

Al tho I do pray for them

WW, thanks for joining, I hope some will listen!

OT

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I take it no one here has read anything about Betty Andreasson. If one is to believe her stories of abduction/contact, which I absolutely don't, and would wager big that her spiel is pure lies, she is a VERY devout, downright rabid Christian. Her whole routine is an obvious attempt to integrate the (apparent) abduction phenomenon with fundamentalist (or close enough) BS. Read the books written about her by Raymond Fowler. I recommend the one titled WATCHERS. It's obvious fiction, disinfo.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

????? Why are you this way? Do you really think OT would be intimidated in any way by you? I said 'bye' because you are lazy... You are arguing without seeing my presentation... You are arguing in ignorance... Do you due diligence and then I'll answer you...did I studder earlier Disappointing again! OT

OT, why is it that you expect everyone to read and give opinion, but you won't extend the same courtesy?

The quote you wrote above could have easily been written by anyone else about you. I refer you to this thread, where you were asked several times if you had read Enuma Elish the Epic of Creation and your thoughts on it. You ducked out of that thread so quick and you conveniently avoid any and all questions that might be a little hard for you to answer. How can you tell someone else they are lazy because they won't review your presentation, when you do the exact same thing!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
OT, why is it that you expect everyone to read and give opinion, but you won't extend the same courtesy?

I agree. He is losing a lot of credibility to be sure.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
A true Christian is one who walks the walk that Christ did, putting himself/herself out there to tend the sick, feed the hungry, and teach others the Way.

I really loved your post, and especially this part. What is the "way?"

Jesus did a lot of things that humans cannot do. He had powers not ever seen on earth.

God does not live on earth, and neither does Jesus, according to Christians. Jesus sits at the right hand of the father, where?

Doesn't that make God and Jesus, from some place else, other than earth?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok, I've watched the first clip. Again, contradictions. They go on to say Demon is a greek word for knowledge, and these beings offer knowledge, therefore, they are demons. Then, in the same breath they suggest that abducted people under hypnosis are only describing their memories from implanted suggestions from the hypnotist.

Either they exist or they don't. Christian fundamentalists cherry picking their answers.

link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

That is the reason I didn't mention Andreasson in my post. The whole thing sounds like a bad science fiction story.

link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
....... I know why you won't answer my question about what a True Christian is.

Because you know it would open you up to ridicule.

You obviously don't know OT

Check the ole profile, bro....

I eat ridicule for lunch....sarcasm there.

Seriously I never run from confrontation...

You question was answered....

Besides, why do you default to a "denomination?"

You think a sign in front of a bldg means a damn thing?

Please...re read my answer to your boy early early on in the thread...same answer for you...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

This whole thread is pointless because:

1. You cannot prove anyone has been abducted by aliens.

2. Presuming alien abduction exists, are we speaking of consciously remembering the abductions otherwise how would anyone whether christian or not know if they had been abducted!

3. I haven't being abducted (to my knowledge) by aliens, and I'm an athiest.

As usual, christians will pretend with their self-righteous beliefs that they are different to any other person with any other kind of belief.

I really hope that when contact with an ET race happens, that not too many human beings are stupid enough to make silly accusations of them being evil or the devil. It would be embarrassing to be the same species as those particular non-intelligent people.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
......OT, why is it that you expect everyone to read and give opinion, but you won't extend the same courtesy?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I have nearly 4000 posts on ATS with my opinion....

Don't support a losing cause with out research ok?

OT

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join