It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No True Christian has ever been abducted by Aliens! Right?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This OP will take some time to view the 3 vid’s, about 25 minutes total…you will see you are being set up by Satan himself…

See this first…ok?
www.youtube.com...

Here’s a quick summary…Not sure who the authors are, but I agree with the premise.
-Ufologist Dr. J Allen Hynek, asks a penetrating question, “if the aliens have traveled across the universe to be with us, why don’t they stay? What’s up with all the in and out, here and there? Where are they when we DON’T see them? Great questions!!

-Author Bryan Reeves, also asks why would they travel across the galaxy with a “down with Jesus, up with eastern/oriental philosophy” message? Doesn’t add up to me, doesn’t make sense!

-Ufologist/researcher John Welden asks, “why teach ‘new age’ stuff?

-“Communion” author Whitley Streiber recognizes that what he saw, MAY be demonic evil…

-Author Dave Hunt acknowledges that real/physical scratch mark have been seen by those under hypnosis…without doing it themselves, documented…how can this happen?

-‘Mothman’ author and non-christian, John A Keel, likens UFO abduction to biblical “demon possession” Wonder why?

-The video goes on to discuss how the ‘crafts’ are actually demons themselves. Hmm??? Have you seen the new ABC syfy series ‘V’? Guess what happens to the craft as it is seen by the multitudes? No! OT, it doesn’t turn into a person, does it?” Yep!!!! Check out the trailer and Episode 1 intro below…

If interested, see another link here…demons having offspring as GIANTS………hmm, ‘V’ again?
www.youtube.com...

Here’s ‘V’, the new series trailer/link: www.youtube.com...

Here’s ‘V’ ……. Episode 1 preview (8 minutes): abc.go.com...

Notice at 9:25 the Lord Jesus on the cross is “brought down” from the cross? Coincidence, you say? I think not, there’s a message here…and we are being set up!

Is OT crazy? Please let me know!

Thanks in advance for replying…

OT

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i would like to see your evidence that noe "true" christian has ever been abducted?

how would you categorise a true christian?

i think that in its self is inflamatory.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
More brainwashing by the Old Empire on people. That's what the Old Empire wants people to believe. Old Empire is behind the scenes brainwashing lots of people. Though, since the Middle Ages, the Old Empire lost some of its grip thanks to the Domain. Still, Earth is a dumping ground and prison for the "Untouchables" humanoids from various planetary systems.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
i would like to see your evidence that noe "true" christian has ever been abducted?

Please find one....

I'll listen...no prob.

OT says good luck

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
More brainwashing by the Old Empire on people. That's what the Old Empire wants people to believe. Old Empire is behind the scenes brainwashing lots of people. ....

Me?

The videos?

Or what?

OT

Did you have time to view them? See the connection? etc....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

JC was always inflamatory to "lies"

Truth's like that, sorry!

OT

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When one mentions that aliens or UFOs exist, Christians laugh. They mock you, and laugh some more. Then, if you suggest that aliens are demons, they agree with you and begin spewing verses from the bible. Contradiction contradiction contradiction!!! Which is it? They exist or don't they?

I watched about 30 seconds of the first video until I read how all other religions were spawned from Satanism. Damn you Christians are pretty self righteous aren't you? You can't for a moment consider that all religions point to the same fundamental answer can you? So, before Christianity, all other religions were from satanism huh? Gimmie a break

Might I remind you that your sacred December 25th is a Pagan holiday. What is that doing in your holy book? A little mix here and a little mix there, snip here, edit there and volla! and new book by Constantine used to keep the masses quiet during a religious revolution.

Besides, think about this...
Does the creator really need religion to remind him of his work? I would like to think the creator is above such petty nonsense.

Here's a religious concept in two steps...
Do no harm
and put someone before yourself

[edit on 28-10-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Hi OT,

You are 100% correct that no christian is abducted and if that Christian was a bit on the luke warm side all he would need to do is say the magic words.

I had a similar thread if your interested. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
When one mentions that aliens or UFOs exist, Christians laugh. They mock you, and laugh some more. ....

Not sure who you have met...

I am in NO way laughing!!!!

This is NO game, my friend...

OT

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

JC was always inflamatory to "lies"

Truth's like that, sorry!

OT

How about in you're own words. Regurgitation is easy to do

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Okay let's skip the quotes and give you a straight question that needs a straight answer.

Which of the following are True Christians in your opinion?

1. Roman Catholic
2. Anglican
3. Protestant
4. Baptist
5. Eastern Orthodox
6. Gnostic

Give me a straight answer. No dogma, no quotes, just your answer.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I watched about 30 seconds of the first video .....

Wow! That is disappointing...

Oh well, find another thread...

OT sad for you...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

One person out of millions is nothing. I know about Christian fundamentalists. Trust me. Now how about answering the rest of my post

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Satan, pfffffffffffffft..........LOL!

That was my father. He died in 2006, so you are all safe now!

I mean, 'cmon, do you really believe what you typed here?

There is no proof of Satan, or God, so, whatever you choose to believe is your belief.

All it takes is faith. If you believe Satan exists, and is evil, then that is what you draw into your life.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Dude, can you possibly define what exactly a "true christian is" and why does your post only refer to this type of xtian, why may I ask are you discriminating against all the other types of christians ?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

OT sad for you...

No, I will not find another thread because I may be confrontational about religion. You started the thread and will receive your debates. At least come up with an answer as to why Aliens are ridiculed amongst the Christian faith, but then come to an agreement that aliens are demons?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Ya, I don't get it either. This thread is ????

Is any true anyone of any religion ever abducted?

This thread is like blowing in the wind.

No true fan of Harry Potter, has ever been abducted, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Exactly. I'm not sure what the OP is trying to say other than a "true" christian won't be bothered by Satan.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

OT sad for you...

No, I will not find another thread because I may be confrontational about religion. You started the thread and will receive your debates. At least come up with an answer as to why Aliens are ridiculed amongst the Christian faith, but then come to an agreement that aliens are demons?

?????

Why are you this way? Do you really think OT would be intimidated in any way by you?

I said 'bye' because you are lazy...

You are arguing without seeing my presentation...

You are arguing in ignorance...

Do you due diligence and then I'll answer you...did I studder earlier

Disappointing again!

OT

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Blanca Rose

Exactly. I'm not sure what the OP is trying to say ....

...because you didn't view the vid's...

OT

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join