It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Revelation: the seals have been opened

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I understand what your saying but how long can you stay in the shadows? At what point do you try to make a difference?

Oh my friend, I started fighting the Powers that Be when I was 13 years old. The CIA and FBI opened files on me when I was 14!

I have championed more lost causes than Carter has liver pills.

Here is the problem it's just like people addicted to drugs or alcohol. You can't help people who don't want to help themselves.

The long and short of it is people love to complain but they also love to never do anything about or try to change the things they complain about.

Not only do they not want the risks associated with change they don't want the rewards either. Life terrifies people friend, that's the whole reason why religion is popular, they all know they are going to die, and they all know there is nothing they can do about it, so they basically do nothing about anything that they don't absolutely have too. That's human nature.

I have been fighting to be me and my own personal freedoms my whole life, but I learned a long time ago, you can't save a world that doesn't want to be saved.

Look at most Christians they actually get excited at the notion the world is about to end horribly just so Jesus will deal with all the problems they are too lazy to do anything about. In fact they are mostly afraid to do anything about them for fear if life is too good, their prophecies will never come true. People like the world this way, it's the craziest darn thing!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So your saying there is no hope for the world to change. That in your opinion the average joe who whether he realizes it or not conglomerately alongside his neighbors and friends dictate the path the world will take and this is the path they have chosen. And struggle and fight as much as we do there is nothing we can do to change either their views or opinions?

If this is so where is it you suppose all this will end? There has to be an end and a new beginning because this current model is not sustainable. And that is a fact. So what do you think is going to happen? if not what is described in revelation? All i see happening is things getting worse to the point of implosion.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Let me say,"I feel your pain!" Like you,I see what looks like Revelation unfolding,also. What got to me was when everything in the news was "GLOBAL" and I remembered the One-World government described in Rev. Chapter 13. No matter how many wars,famines,or plagues have occurred in the past,there has never been a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT like we are facing today.(Obama signing the Climate Treaty in Dec. in Copenhagen?!)
And we are living in times like "the days of Noah". I sometimes feel like he must have felt,trying to warn people that the flood was coming,and he was mocked and ridiculed.
I've concluded that unless people have asked God into their lives and accepted Christ as their Savior,they seem to be angry at the very thought there could be a One,True God.(Or that anyone would have the gall to claim that one person's truth is truer than theirs!)
But,we never know though if something we say may encourage others to question the things from a biblical point of view.
I've often said that even if I get to the end of my life and find out I was wrong,I will still be glad that I have lived my life believing what I believe!
I remember before I became a Christian,I never wanted to hear anything about a God or anything remotely religious! One time,long ago when I hitch-hiked,a kind old lady picked me up,and started to tell me how much God loved me,etc,..and I demanded she stop the car so I could get out right there,in the rain,on a dark highway...I was that against it!
People won't believe unless they WANT to,and the reasons for wanting to will probably be very personal. Our words can't convince anyone. I think only God can change their hearts.
Keep watching the signs though! I think you're on the right track!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

No my friend I did not say it won't change, I said evolution was a long and tedious process and people love to learn things the hard and slow way.

Mostly it's baby steps and we have made some, not enough, but there are occassionaly periods where we make a leap or a bound, they are few and far in between and short lived.

It's very simply my friend, people have to learn to love. Love unconditionally, love your enemy, love your brother and sister.

They have to learn to love with compassion. Look I can eat a hot dog tonight instead of a steak and give the difference to the starving.

They have to learn to love with wisdom. I need to give the money to the starving who have no chance to make money, not the guy who is too lazy to work and could have a job.

Life is basically learning about how to let go of your own selfish desires that end up ruling you and allowing others to rule over you as they lord what you want over you and make you jump and dance to their tune for it.

Life is about learning to love everyone, to have empathy and compassion for everyone, and how to learn to become wise to love people in wise and compassionate ways that will help them learn to do the same.

That's a process. I am a pretty good guestimater and at this rate it will take about 200,000 years.

I was personally shooting for 50,000 but I am an optimist.

The important thing to remember friend, is fail or win, good or bad, right or wrong, I love you and everyone just the same!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

im not denying what your saying from what your saying things will get better from between 50,000 and 200,000 years from now. ok fair enough but whats going to happen 10 years from now or 20? thats what im talking about. worrying about things that far into the future is pointless unless you expect to be alive to experience it. I'm more concerned the human race wont even make it that far and even if they do it wont be in anyway human as we understand it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Oh that's what you are worried about! Oh yeah, that doesn't turn out so well. The Christians, Hebrews and Muslims will be eliminating one another in a war over Israel. A one world totalitarian police state government will be formed and imposed. We will have a 2 class society of workers and managers with the oligarchs as rulers, and roughly 2/3rds of the planet is going to die a really horrible ugly violent death.

But I got good news. I just saved 216.00 on my car insurance by calling Geico!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

so in other words its going to be # Christmas...well my case in point regardless who made the prediction it would SEEM like what was transcribed in a book however many years ago is either coming to pass because it was always going to happen, OR someone or a group of someone's are orchestrating events to make it seem like it is. Thats the conclusion i have come to.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The Skull and Bones Job is to mimic Biblical Prophecy to fool Christians, Hebrews and Muslims into thinking the end times are coming and to welcome it and not try to fight against it.

Jesus Christ is in fact Julius Caesar. Judas is Brutus. The 12 disciples are Caesar's 12 lictors who carry the Roman Faces. The Faces are an axe wrapped around a scourge a form of whip. You can see the Roman Faces behind the Speakers Podium in the House and Senate as huge plagues on the wall. They represent Justice the Power of Life and Death. The United States is actually a part of the Roman Empire. Look at the back of a U.S. Dollar and read the inscription in Latin around the Pyramid. We are successful in our endeavor, new world order. The Hebrews where a tribe of slave traders, money lenders and mercenaries that have been kicked out of every country in the Middle East from Egypt to Ur actually known as the Habiru. The Hebrews have never revealed the name of their G-d my friend, they spell it just like that G-d and refer to him as our Lord.

What is between the G-d is actually OL as in GOLD is their Lord. There is no archeological evidence of Yahweh, but they have done a pretty good job of eliminating the archeological evidence of Yashweh Canaanite God of Mercenaries, Pirates and Thieves which is exactly what the Habiru were and the Hebrews are. The sacking of the second temple by Hadrian was simply a false flag similar to 9-11. The Empire was going broke on Bread and Circuses and spending a fortune on wars and a lot of the money for it was being lent to them by the Habiru. The Habiru went back to Babylon where they once ruled, and set up the Islamic faith and had a Mosque built over their old ruined temple which was basically just a government center and a place where they practiced blood sacrifices and mystic rites.

Rome developed Christianity off of a fictitious God that the Habiru agreed would be their God to give it legitimacy. They developed a cult called Christianity in Rome for slaves. For slaves friend! Romans thought it was nuts the piety and turn the other cheek nonsense. The religion was designed to turn people into slaves it’s mostly based on Sassanid Gnosticism from Persia. That's why Iran plays such a huge role. They know, all the religions hierarchies know friend.

The rest of it is based on Sun worship and the Zodiac and a few other religions and Gods they worked into their new fictitious God like Amen-Ra. That's why you say Amen at the end of every prayer there is no Jehovah or Yahweh, that's all fiction. Amen on the other hand very much appreciates the attention (I think).

Anyway once they had it all set up and it took a little while, they forced it down the Romans throats and ushered in the dark ages forcing it down everyone's throat. You could convert or you could die! Yeah! Instead of getting bread and circuses, hot steaming baths and orgies you got to starve and wait to go to heaven after you died for anything good to happen (yeah). Bad deal! (boo).

Once an area became Christianized the Jews would come in behind to give it Credence, see theirs the Jews, it's a real God it is there God they look funny not at all like you, so we aren't making all this up ok? Sure as long as you don't kill me with that spear! (yeah). Yule was actually celebrated everywhere which was about eating and drinking and other pagan rituals over the Christmas period and even though astronomers all agree the Star that actually heralded Jesus’ birth was in March, the Pope just decided to make Jesus born right smack dab on the most important day in the middle which is three days after the Winter Solstice.

On the 22nd of December the Sun reaches it's lowest point in the heavens and the shortest day of the year...in other words it dies, it dies in the constellation of the Southern Cross, it stays stationary for three days and is resurrected. Sound familiar? The days start getting longer on the 25th again. The Sun is born. (yeah).

The Christian religion is actually based on Sun Worship and mysticism similar to the Habiru mystic rites, all the costumes the Pope wears are in the exact colors and shapes of psycadellic mushrooms just like Santa Clauses outfit is too. The priests get high and tap into the metaphysical energies of the laity and congregation to perform archaic rites in Latin, the whole thing is set up with the pomp and circumstance of the Imperial Roman Court Ceremonial Functions.

It is absolutely nothing remotely close to what you have been told about it. (sorry)! Anyway the whole Bible was written as a plan to take over the world by Rome and control the masses through it along the way. Rather than do it openly it has done it deceitfully through divide and conquer warfare.

The Masons are actually the Knights Templar the Oligarchs all Princes of Rome. They knew based on Rome and Persia’s scientific achievements that they would eventually be able to invent the technology to make Bible Prophecy seem real to the masses. They imposed the Dark Ages while they spread Christianity through Europe and Islam through the Middle East, Asia and Africa.

Once the Continent of Europe was Christianized they lifted the dark ages, allowed the Protestant Movement to begin to start working on the technology. Then they conquered America, North South and Central and the Pacific Islands and Asia and China and Romanized Christianized Muslimized them all.

The Jews were always right there in the background setting up the same Gold based commerce system and all the treaties in laws in Latin, the Dead but not so Dead Language of Rome. Common money standard, common laws like, The Laws of the Sea, Maritime Law, and The Laws of War to actually bind all the Roman States together into one empire.

People's cultural and religious differences are used to get them to kill and fight one another to keep expanding. The Templars, the Masons founded America's 13 Colonies better known as Caesars 13th Legion the Empires Military Force.

When the civil war was over and the country incorporated firmly and finally as a Roman State the Masons from Paris sent over the Statue of Liberty which is basically a Military Recruiting Post sign. Give us your tired and poor and huddled masses, so we can tax them to death; put them in a uniform and getting them to kill you if you cause trouble! We were basically a safety valve for every other nation, not happy in your Country, no need to rebel immigrate to America, they made the standard of living very high here to further tempt people.

They fought World War I to reestablish Israel, World War II to populate (The Jews did not want to go there until Hitler started killing them) and they will fight World War III to eliminate these three religions because nothing can be more powerful than Caesar and the State.

What you see in Communist China is how the one world Government will be. They have been testing it out over there in case you don't know (boo). A hybrid of a communist authoritarian police state for the workers, and capitalist riches and freedom for the Managers (boo, yeah!).

That's all that's been happening friend. No need to get alarmed. Just your typical everyday plan to secretly conquer the world and to get the people to do it for you (dumb people) (boo).

It is what it is. Welcome to Rome also known as Slave Planet Earth.

[edit on 29/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Anger and hate aren't signs of the times they are signs of human nature and they have defined human history throughout all ages. That being said I really don't think Revelations is meant to be taken seriously as much of it is cartoonish and likely meant as figurative. Also the things that happen in Revelation do not fit into the modern New Testament view of God as a loving and merciful being who "will never leave you or forsake you".

Furthermore it was written by a guy exiled to an island and likely going mad and wishing damnation upon those who put him there and as a "righteous man" it likely served as a catharsis to write a "Revelation" that involved all the evil of the world being washed away and those who perpetrated evil to be thrown into eternal torment in a lake of fire and brimstone (again not the kind of thing God would make up, more like the sort of thing human beings dream up)...

We like to think we are so very very civilized as a species but every so often one of these stories comes out about horrific things being done and everyone gasps in horror and goes "this is a sign of the times" or "this sort of thing didn't happen back in the day". We all like to believe there was a more wholesome time just before our own, its typically not true. Also in the modern age we have a 24 news cycle based on sensationalism so stories are reported on a Global scale and the media digs deeper into them so it SEEMS like everything is falling apart and the apocalypse is unfolding...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

There's alot of truth in what you just said.

For the record,please don't confuse real Christianity with organized religion-especially Catholicism!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

There's alot of truth in what you just said.

For the record,please don't confuse real Christianity with organized religion-especially Catholicism!!!

Thanks friend.

I will try not too!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Let me put it this way:

Mark 4:10-12,"When he was alone,the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them,"The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside,everything is said in parables so that they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,and ever hearing but never understanding,otherwise,they might turn and be forgiven."

1 Corinthians 2:14,"The man without the spirit does not accept the things that come from the spirit of God,for they are foolishness to him,and he cannot understand them because they are spiritually discerned."

Revelation can be interpreted,and has been,quite successfully,I might add.
By the way,as far as predictions go,just once,Google "Bible prophecies fulfilled" and you'll be amazed how stunningly correct they've been!.
In fact,prophecy was given so men would see how true His word is and therefore put their faith in God.
People believe in Nostradamus and others like him,when Bible prophecy blows them all out of the water,so to speak!
But,think what you want. One day we'll see,won't we?!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Mark my words,when the One-World Religion comes into force,the church of Rome will be behind it. As the saying goes,"All roads lead to Rome!"

bibliotecapleyades.net...

"Project Vatican",plans for the domination of America.

(P.S...Thank YOU,also!)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I've looked into prophecy plenty of times, both biblical and otherwise and thus far not a single prophecy has ever stood out to me as definitively predicting the event the "believers" claim it does.

Also, don't use Bible verses to make a point as the Bible is so flawed and has been so drastically twisted, altered and manipulated that it ceases to be useful. Yes there is spiritual/philosophical wisdom in it but in order to find it you have to wade through the nonsense and logical inconsistencies to find the nuggets of truth, there is also the issue of being TOLD how to interpret various verses. The Modern Church is in the business of spoon-feeding and indoctrinating people to believe that their interpretation (as opposed to the interpretation the believer might make for themselves or might get from a different denomination) is correct. Essentially religion is in the mind control business and their main tool of deception is the same collection of books believers cling to as truth.

Re-Read Protoplasmic Travelers post about how the Romans came in and changed it all to fit pagan views and turn Jesus into a Solar deity. Revelation is even less reliable than the rest of the book as it is tacked onto the end and paints God as millions of times more evil than Satan (its God and his supposedly righteous angels who decide to forsake man and kill almost every living thing on the planet and then throw anyone who doesn't fit their narrow bill of "righteousness" into a lake of eternal fire FOREVER).

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The bible is a double edged sword on humanity. On one side it encourages good will towards people, to treat others how you wish to be treated. On the other end it speaks in code that instills fear into people, immobility and perpetuates and advocates poverty. It's also filled with contradictions and horrible acts that are slanted. God destroying a city, his enemy, then advocating turning a cheak the next. If anything it may have become a crutch on humanity to arcane rules, however I fear a world without it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Re-Read Protoplasmic Travelers post about how the Romans came in and changed it all to fit pagan views and turn Jesus into a Solar deity. Revelation is even less reliable than the rest of the book as it is tacked onto the end and paints God as millions of times more evil than Satan (its God and his supposedly righteous angels who decide to forsake man and kill almost every living thing on the planet and then throw anyone who doesn't fit their narrow bill of "righteousness" into a lake of eternal fire FOREVER).

Excellent observation my astute friend, isn't it amazing how they can convince the people that what is bad is actually good?

The power of persuasion coupled with peer pressure with the added bonus of absolution can get people to just about accept and do anything.

It's very sureal, common sense is the rarest not most common thing in the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Mark my words,when the One-World Religion comes into force,the church of Rome will be behind it. As the saying goes,"All roads lead to Rome!"

bibliotecapleyades.net...

"Project Vatican",plans for the domination of America.

(P.S...Thank YOU,also!)

The reality is the Vicar of Christ has owned America from day one and still does. William the Conquerer first agreed that the Pontificus Maximus was the Vicar of Christ, legally God's representative and would function as God on earth by treaty, and then ceded everything he owned to the Pope and everything his heirs would ever aquire by treaty too. The Pope simply allows the English Royals to lease back their own lands and posessions. The moment the Duke of York claimed the American Territories and became King all of America automatically went to the Pope. The Treaty of Paris which established the United States after the Revolutionary War clealy states that the English Monarch rules by the grace of God which is the Vicar of Christ the Pope, and that the King of England is our Prince Elector (he chooses our President) and is our arch-Treasurer (he controls our money) and that he performs all these functions under is Holy Roman Titles of Prince, Prince Elector and Arch-Treasurer of the Holy Roman Empire.

We have been a Roman State since day one. We will never cease being a Roman State until the people actually figure out we are a Roman State.

Rome very much has always dominated us.

All roads do indeed lead to Rome.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Thank you for that very informative post. It seems you have really done your homework. Can i ask you what your beliefs are in regards to god?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm glad we can have these kinds of discussions,even if we don't see eye-to-eye. Too many people avoid talking about Politics and Religion,when they are two of the things that most influence our lives,whether we acknowledge it or not!

I can totally understand why the Bible seems so contradictory. Heck,I don't understand it all myself! But I also don't feel the need to make sense out of everything,I trust God knows what He is doing and why.

I believe Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for my sins. Crazy,huh?!

I never even tried reading Revelation until last year,and I've been a Christian since I was sixteen. (I'm in my 40's now.) I can tell you my faith has changed my life. There are no better words I can think of to live my life by,and I can't help quoting the Bible,because it is the basis for all that I believe,though I will read and quote many other sources besides that,when applicable. If you were a fan of Socrates or Plato or Marx,I suppose you would quote them,too,if they helped you make your point.

Also,I won't say that I am on a "mission",but God does call believers to share the gospel,and that,too,is a part of my faith in action. My husband and I also give food to the homeless;I look for ways to help people everyday,even if it's just with a smile and holding a door for someone at a store.We do our best to make the world around us a better place,a kinder,gentler place!

I'm losing my train of thought here! Forgive me,but I've been sitting here too long already and have some things I need to do.

Can we talk more later?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Thank you for that very informative post. It seems you have really done your homework. Can i ask you what your beliefs are in regards to god?

So you know friend Christ was actually a Celtic Sect from England. It's one of the reasons England was so fought over by the various forms of the Roman and Holy Roman Empire and constantly being invaded.

The Druids were actually the true Christians with the true Christian principles and it was not easy eliminating them or the evidence of the real Christ.

It's why still to this day the English Royals play such a pivotal and important role in the Roman Empire, one never knows when a hobby hunter with a metal detector might stumble on to something that would turn the whole Christian World upside down.

I am an agnostic friend I believe in a hidden unseen power greater than us all that as a mere mortal human restricted by a very narrow and limited universal view can not completely fathom or put in to words.

Agnostics are not athiests. Athiests believe in nothing. Agnostics believe there is a higher power but reserve judgement while continueing to search out commune with and better understand and quantify and qualify that source.

I don't have all the answers friend. Sadly if anyone does they aren't sharing them with us.

Information is the ultimate power and that is why we are so often lied to and decieved.

Take heart though and think and hope for the best while preparing and planning for the worst. When you are peace with things and truly prepared for the worst, it tends to never happen.

Don't worry there are only two things that can ever happen, you can live or you can die. If you die you don't have to worry about it any longer. If you live life goes on and no matter how bad things might get hope always springs eternal in the hearts and minds of those who dare to dream and imagine and speak of better things.

Simply put, stop looking for the worst, start hoping for the best!

Thanks friend.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join