It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Denier sues Spielberg, author in SoFla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just found this looked have not seen this here.

First he attacked Nobel Prize-winning author Elie Wiesel in an elevator, and now famed Holocaust denier Eric Hunt is on the attack again, filing a lawsuit in Broward against Steven Speilberg and author Irene Weisberg Zisblatt.

Hunt, 25, who was convicted last year in the attack on Wiesel in San Francisco in 2007, claims Zisblatt's new book "The Fifth Diamond: The Story of Irene Weisberg Zisblatt" is a fraud, according to the Sun-Sentinel.

From www.nbcmiami.com...
And i came across this.

She is clearly lyeing in this so what do you think how many more have lyed
Edit to add i am not anti Semitic or anything i just want to know if you think see is making it all up first see say 5 then it's 100 that is a big difference.

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-10-28T17:43:13-05:002810 by mars1]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thank you for the interesting heads up. I normally would have nothing to add except that this man's name (Eric Hunt) is incredibly amusing.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why do people think the Holocaust never happened? dont we have military footage of the camps from back then. So someone just starved all those people we have video footage of to make this up. HOw can it be denied when there is proof.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

I hope you are not referring to me because i never said the holocaust never happened i am talking about this woman not telling the truth.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The sad thing is that if this woman is a liar, shes aiding the deniers cause.

This will turn up on sites that promote hate for the sake of it, as "proof" that one of the worlds biggest atrocities never happened, when in actual fact it did.

The fact that a denier has launched the court case shows that line of thinking
clearly.

Simply put though, one persons possible exaggeration does not mean the whole event did not occur.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

See is obviously not telling the truth in that video but for what purpose money

THANKYOU

top topics

join